What's your favorite place in the United States

-RukiaKuchiki-
10-30-2011, 09:16 PM
my home state of hawaii

solidarmor
10-31-2011, 02:59 AM
my home state of hawaii

Brag much? lol ;)

Think my "favorite" place is where my family and friends are. I've spent a few years away from home, and I always loved coming back.

ACBlackJ0ck
10-31-2011, 06:53 AM
I would have said some places in Germany that I've been to but as the question is what's the best place in America I can't say

Goblet
10-31-2011, 08:42 AM
I've only been to three cities in the states so I'm going to have to go with Minneapolis :P

Heard Alaska was amazing though.

.Miki~
10-31-2011, 08:57 AM
I am sheltered and have only been to three other states besides my own, mainly because i am right in the tristate area for two of them. The other state was for a band trip. I would have to say there is no place like southern Ohio. It would have been counted as my favorite place a long time ago, but the drug problems are getting so bad its not the awesome place it was when I was younger.

My favorite place in the states is my old house. It was amazing. I lived there my whole life. Moving was awful. I long to go back, especially since the property still belongs to us. Its my favorite place ever.

battousai_ryuu
10-31-2011, 12:21 PM
I have been fortunate enough to travel a good number of states here in the U.S. (11 thus far). I really like the remote Island of Cayo Costa in South West Florida. Its a picture perfect island that almost always has zero people on it ^-^ You can watch the dolphines go in and out of the bay and if you camp on the beach you can play with the horseshoe crabs that come out at night (they are strangely cute) xD

Other then that I would have to say the Anderson Japanese Gardens (voted #1 in the U.S.) in my home state. It's so peaceful to take about three hours of your day and just walk around there (expecially in the fall) and feed the Koi fish. After that there is alway Rock Cut State park only a few miles away. That's another great place to get lost in ^_^

http://andersongardens.org/

TomoyoSakagami
10-31-2011, 12:30 PM
United Kingdom.

RyuTama
10-31-2011, 03:22 PM
http://images.businessweek.com/ss/07/07/0726_globalbrands/image/88_starbucks.jpg

Xeyuzio
10-31-2011, 03:24 PM
Circus/Carnival/Fair

Aurora Borealis
10-31-2011, 03:30 PM
Las Vegas.

-GAZKUL-
10-31-2011, 06:22 PM
M&T Bank Stadium

~*Red*~
10-31-2011, 07:02 PM
My favorite place is the fair or a show.

Albear
11-01-2011, 12:00 AM
Los Angeles.

Animeshnik
11-01-2011, 05:32 AM
I have never been in the USA, but I want to visit Washington D.C. ©_©

Lily Hayashi
11-01-2011, 07:58 AM
My fav place is the Del Mar Fair!

RohanDarkling
11-01-2011, 08:13 AM
I have never been in the USA, but I want to visit Washington D.C. ©_©
Best be careful, I hear there are supermutants in the D.C ruins. Pack some serious firepower as a precaution.

Screwby
11-01-2011, 09:05 AM
I'm going to Los Angeles before going to Brazil so hopefully its nice.

sweetdaddydee1
11-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Sioux falls south Dakota.

Bamboobowl
11-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Kent State Campus in Kent, Ohio. We visited there for the holidays when my brother was attending, I decided shortly after that I was going to go there when I was in college.

Trippy Hippie
11-19-2011, 10:22 AM
Mine would probably be South Carolina, Tennessee, Colorado, or California. Florida isn't too bad either, I mean, the Keys at least.

SuXrys
11-19-2011, 12:21 PM
Never been in America, but I would love to visit the city New York sometime.

First off I have never seen such a compact city before, and have never seen such tall houses either so I would love to just go towards a building, stand next to it and then look straight upwards. I think it would be awesome, just a wish of mine that I have been thinking about like I-would-like-to-try-it! for years now... Also, I have some distant relatives that lives a little bit outside New York so I would like to visit them aswell. They are relatives to me since one of them was/are cousin to my grandfather, I think it was something like that if I don't remember it all wrong...

MusashiKatana
11-19-2011, 03:15 PM
Brag much? lol ;)

Think my "favorite" place is where my family and friends are. I've spent a few years away from home, and I always loved coming back.

I am the same way.

mimichan1000
11-19-2011, 04:25 PM
My bedroom!

solidarmor
11-19-2011, 09:30 PM
First off I have never seen such a compact city before, and have never seen such tall houses either so I would love to just go towards a building, stand next to it and then look straight upwards

Yeah, you don't want do that. lol You'll get dizzy and fall backwards. I that when I was there, and walked the WTC plaza (pre 9/11)...and looked straight up North Tower, and fell back, lol.

wolfgirl90
11-19-2011, 10:32 PM
I haven't been to too many places outside of my home state, so I am a little sheltered. But I love my hometown of Richmond, Va. It has some of the big city feel without being a huge metropolis. One could easily stroll through downtown and see a show but then drive down to the river (which is only probably 2-3 miles away) and go white water rafting.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/Collage_of_Landmarks_in_Richmond%2C_Virginia_v_1.j pg

solidarmor
11-19-2011, 10:36 PM
I haven't to too many places outside of my home state, so I am a little sheltered. But I love my hometown of Richmond, Va. It has some of the big city feel without being a huge metropolis. One could easily stroll through downtown and see a show but then drive down to the river (which is only probably 2-3 miles away) and go white water rafting.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/Collage_of_Landmarks_in_Richmond%2C_Virginia_v_1.j pg

That is awesome! I've been to Blackburg, Christiansburg, VA on my way to Dover MD. Beautiful country sides.