PDA

View Full Version : Which AF Member will you dress as for Halloween?

Hanamaru Kunikida
10-10-2011, 04:42 PM
Probably miniPhil, cause everyone wants to be fancy, y'know.

Bamboobowl
10-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Elphaba, because she's a good witch. :)

Archaic Devices
10-10-2011, 08:20 PM
I think I would dress as Gjallarhorn. Not only is his username the horn from norse mythology, but I think it'd be interesting to use his personality...

Gjallarhorn
10-10-2011, 09:04 PM
I think I would dress as Gjallarhorn. Not only is his username the horn from norse mythology, but I think it'd be interesting to use his personality...

What personality?

I'd go as Kaitou Ace. It'd be a great excuse to rock a fedora.

Syaoran
10-10-2011, 09:46 PM
I would be Sailor Uta . Just because she lives in Antarctica.

battousai_ryuu
10-10-2011, 10:11 PM

I was gonna dress up like Sailor Uta
because she lives in Antartica I believe she is a Penguin

Uta-chan~
10-10-2011, 10:49 PM

I was gonna dress up like Sailor Uta
because she lives in Antartica I believe she is a Penguin

*waddles around* *reads location as Disneyland* Lol, close enough to Antarctica. And wow I never knew I made such a good costume :'P *gives giant rad bows to dark_butterfly and battousai_ryuu. :3

I'd wanna dress up as Chef Masta K so I could go around scaring people easily as soon as I walk in the door. They'd be dropping candy at my feet. >=D

Hanamaru Kunikida
10-10-2011, 10:53 PM
They be scared of how awesome I am, of course.

SuXrys
10-15-2011, 12:04 PM
Tough one... Indeed a tough one.. hm..

I guess the one I can think of right now is @Austin Masaki (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?278065-Austin-Masaki) . His avatar is Urahara from Bleach and I would like to dress up as Urahara sometime. Doesn't seem to be to difficult either. :3 I think I could get away with that. Besides, if I would dress up as a character from Bleach I can also get away with "snuggeling" with a poor victim dressed up as Grimmjow. xD What can I say? The fanwoman-power in me is to strong and besides, Urahara is a pervert so I can always defend my actions by blaiming my role character. *nods* Actually, thinking about it, I like this idea. Lol. ^w^

Other then I think, if I follow my idea of dressing up as someones avatar, I think it could be interesting to dress up as @Dryaxx (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?138058-Dryaxx) .
I think dressing up as a pink "my little pony" would be... höhöh interesting. ^^ That atleast anyway, hahah!