PDA

View Full Version : [TV series] Tsubasa: Reservoir Chroncle

Meroty
10-09-2011, 02:59 AM
Aired: 2005

Type: tv series

Plot sypnosis: It starts when Sakura, princess of the Kingdom of Clow loses all her memories in the form of feathers that are scattered in other dimensions. The journey began when Syaoran met Fai and Kurogane with the Dimensional Witch, and in order to travel across different dimension each must pay what they value most.

Story(8/10) oohh...The story is great and very well written,though it sounds like CCS's at first!

Characers(9/10) I love the development of characters , especially Syaoran and Sakura, and I like the cuteness of both princesses, Sakura and Tomoyo.

Art/animation(8/10) Not bad...but the drawing styles seem to be common.

Voice acting, music (9/10) The characters' voices seem to be good and a little mature. The music is the best! I really love the thriling music. hahaha

Overall(9/10) I just started watching this and I loved it! Great series.

^_^

gosh I'mso tired of typing -_-

Nitzer
03-25-2012, 08:44 PM
I love this anime too
But it was like CCS
And plz don't get my started on the ending
9 / 10

Erica Rodrigues
05-21-2012, 07:14 AM
I love this serie. The songs and the history are fantastic.

Poisoned Alchemist of Lif
06-19-2012, 09:33 PM
And plz don't get my started on the ending
9 / 10

Agreed, but still it was awesome. My favorite character is Kurogane and Fai. :)

Creasy
06-20-2012, 05:55 AM
Is it a "girly anime" ?

Xanfiore
06-20-2012, 10:01 AM
^ It's not. It's common for anime y'know :o

Well, I really like how the story goes even though I don't know when the end will it be until they've found all the feathers.
Actually, I really didn't enjoyed the ending seeing that it was left hanging. There're movies also like 'Princess of the birdcage kingdom' and so.
Fai is actually funny but has a deep past and the same goes for Kuro. As for Syaoran, I'm still not sure of his background yet but it seems that his other self is Watanuki Kimihiro from xxxHolic? The anime is actually depicted from Cardcaptor Sakura where the names are the same and produced by the same author, CLAMP.

Anyway, I really hope they would continue the Anime. It was fun to watch T^T

Creasy
06-20-2012, 10:03 AM
Has the Anime an open end ?! o.O ?

-Sasuke Uchiha-
12-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Is it a "girly anime" ?
Not at all.
I really like this anime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No.1 fan. I have start watching it since I was 7 and it was my 3rd anime. I really like the ending of this anime. It touches my heart the most although I am a guy. Ya............. Syauron and Fai are my favorite characters.

~OTAKYU~
01-06-2014, 12:11 AM
I really like this anime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No.1 fan. I it was my 3rd anime..

i know that feel bro im also the NO#1 fan! its on my top 1 and it was also my 3rd known anime and my FIRST manga! :yeahthat: