PDA

View Full Version : Pure Lucidity's Art Box ♥

Pure Lucidity
10-03-2011, 02:03 AM
Hello!

I'm new to the forums! I look forward to talking to everyone about art and looking at their art. =)

Here's a few pieces that I am working on right now currently.

Comments and Critiques welcomed.

Loose Clothing Part 3 and a Art Collaboration

solidarmor
10-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Love the all in all drawing!! Im jealous....I seriously can't wait to see it finished.

Pure Lucidity
10-13-2011, 01:36 AM
Ooohh my Art Thread finally got approved! Yay!

>_> I kept checking for a whole week but gave up and I didn't see that it's been up until now...

Soooo... I've drawn a few more images since I did the first post...

Despair, Update to Loose Clothing, and a speed paint drawing

Another drawing,

I forgot that I had this even... did this about 3 months ago.

Zainox
10-13-2011, 04:16 AM
D:
They look heaps good! You defenitly are talented!
I want to some finished/coloured ones though.
So far it looks pretty damn good, I will wait later to critique.(if even needed) :P

battousai_ryuu
10-13-2011, 12:17 PM
I must say you are very talented. Perhaps you would like to join in on Drawing of the Month (DOTM)
Keep up the good work and I hope you continue to post them up.
It's always good to see awesome art :D

Corllean
10-17-2011, 11:26 PM
Hello!

I'm new to the forums! I look forward to talking to everyone about art and looking at their art. =)

Here's a few pieces that I am working on right now currently.

Comments and Critiques welcomed.

Loose Clothing Part 3 and a Art Collaboration

is this possible to do in illustrator? because I really want to try...

Pure Lucidity
10-19-2011, 03:50 AM
Love the all in all drawing!! Im jealous....I seriously can't wait to see it finished.

Thank you! I'm so glad you really like my drawings ^^ Sorry for the late reply by the way O_O....

D:
They look heaps good! You defenitly are talented!
I want to some finished/coloured ones though.
So far it looks pretty damn good, I will wait later to critique.(if even needed) :P

XD ahaha ahhhh.. coloring.. my arch nemisis!

I must say you are very talented. Perhaps you would like to join in on Drawing of the Month (DOTM)
Keep up the good work and I hope you continue to post them up.
It's always good to see awesome art :D

Well, DOTM sounds fun but right now, I'm a bit overloaded x_X maybe when I get some of these projects out of the way

is this possible to do in illustrator? because I really want to try...

I don't use illustrator =/ Though I'm sure anything is possible if you practice and try at it. Sorry I coudln't be of much help to your question =(

----

Here is a WIP for halloween! =D

battousai_ryuu
10-19-2011, 12:04 PM
Pure Lucidity Alright :D Please keep up the good work. I hope to see you compete when you have the time. ^-^;

Arrisu
10-19-2011, 05:02 PM
Wow. The Loose picture is really pretty. I love how you draw faces. It's very nice. I have nothing negative to say right now. Heheh. Could I see some more colored?

Pure Lucidity
10-20-2011, 01:11 AM
Pure Lucidity Alright :D Please keep up the good work. I hope to see you compete when you have the time. ^-^;

The holidays always usually are pretty busy for me X_X ... to many cute seasons to draw for.

Wow. The Loose picture is really pretty. I love how you draw faces. It's very nice. I have nothing negative to say right now. Heheh. Could I see some more colored?

Thank you! I'm not to happy with the way I draw faces though.... I just have to keep trying.

You want to see more colored pieces?? I hear that a lot XD hehe... I dislike coloring... I like black and white because it's easiest for me and I get lazy. Though I do know people like color best so I do try to stick through with coloring for more important projects ;___;

-------------

If anyone is interested, I have a live stream channel that I draw on sometimes (usually late at night PST USA time)

http://www.livestream.com/Pure_Lucidity

Corllean
10-20-2011, 01:17 AM
Thank you! I'm so glad you really like my drawings ^^ Sorry for the late reply by the way O_O....

XD ahaha ahhhh.. coloring.. my arch nemisis!

Well, DOTM sounds fun but right now, I'm a bit overloaded x_X maybe when I get some of these projects out of the way

I don't use illustrator =/ Though I'm sure anything is possible if you practice and try at it. Sorry I coudln't be of much help to your question =(

----

Here is a WIP for halloween! =D

O. okay! :D can you draw me in anime form? haha. I really like these a lot ~_~

Pure Lucidity
10-20-2011, 04:27 AM
O. okay! :D can you draw me in anime form? haha. I really like these a lot ~_~

Sorry, I"m not taking any art requests right now =(

------------

Update to Halloween WIP 2

http://i52.tinypic.com/10gb5go.jpg

Pure Lucidity
11-02-2011, 02:36 AM
Here's the current WIP on halloween. (it'll be a little late for halloween O_O...)

Hope everyone had a great halloween!

solidarmor
11-04-2011, 04:16 PM
Absolutely LOVE your Halloween drawing. When first saw it, I immediately thought of La Pucelle, for PS2. Can you bottle up some of that talent of yours and sell it?

TomoyoSakagami
11-04-2011, 04:19 PM
I really do like the first drawing in your first post.

It's just something about it that really catches my eye.

Pure Lucidity
11-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Absolutely LOVE your Halloween drawing. When first saw it, I immediately thought of La Pucelle, for PS2. Can you bottle up some of that talent of yours and sell it?

The best advice that I can give is to just draw everyday... or ... A LOT! lol

I really do like the first drawing in your first post.

It's just something about it that really catches my eye.

^^ thank you! A lot of people have really liked that one the most... probably for the same reason that you do. I can't quite understand it myself either >_> ...

Pure Lucidity
11-11-2011, 10:16 PM
I drew a picture for my boyfriend's birthday. He really liked it so I am glad !

If you would like to see how a step by step process, please click my tumblr link in my signature.

*Hugs her signature* XD I finally have enough posts to have one now. yayyy

Hypatia
11-14-2011, 03:15 PM
Welcome to the forum^^
Your drawings are really good. I love the little bit of colour that you have put in. Really draws ones attention.
I look forward to seeing more of your work, keep it up^^

Pure Lucidity
12-13-2011, 02:09 AM
Welcome to the forum^^
Your drawings are really good. I love the little bit of colour that you have put in. Really draws ones attention.
I look forward to seeing more of your work, keep it up^^

Hi Cash Lee!

^_^ I'm glad you like my drawings. The coloring is always the my least favorite process of drawing. It always feels like it DRAINS me =_=;;; (I think it's mostly because I find it really challenging then just drawing in black and white and so I have to think more about it then normal)
----

XD It's been a while! I've been really busy with school and work. >_> *waves helloooooo****

*writes messages back to people*

*posts up more art*

Sooo.... I have QUITE a large update since I havn't been lurking around for a while lately. T_T;;; Sorry.

*** Loose Clothing has been completed and my friend is doing a collab with me on it so It'll be finished with color whenever he can make time for it.

*** I posted up a Progress picture of my Birthday Card

*** I'm working on my christmas card and have uploaded 3 of the sugar plum fairies that will be in it

*** Concept baby designs for my work's new baby care product

*** Hand study for Life drawing class

animangachik315
12-13-2011, 10:23 AM
wow youre really good!

Negative Ink
12-13-2011, 03:34 PM
Wonderful lineart! :O I really like how you put so accurate weight on the different lines. Got some real talent there. :D

Pure Lucidity
12-28-2011, 02:12 AM
wow youre really good!

Thank you !!!

Wonderful lineart! :O I really like how you put so accurate weight on the different lines. Got some real talent there. :D

I'm really happy that you think my art is so great. Though I believe I still have a long ways to go still but your words are really encouraging!

------

Outline of 2011 Holidays Card (I know... I am late T_T)