PDA

View Full Version : The Chill Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Hanamaru Kunikida
10-02-2011, 08:34 PM
This is the Talk Thread but I renamed it.

Renegade for life, foos. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/ofc5ra1.png

So how's everyone's day so far, guys?

blueangel06661
10-02-2011, 08:39 PM
I started learning some vocaloid dances. But since I have like a 2ftx3ft area to learn just about it's not going over well.....

Plus I think my bf's roomie dislikes me.. :| I think ima go shower and hit the hay.

Zainox
10-02-2011, 08:48 PM
I was tempted to make a thread like this, but I wasnt sure if I should. I see someone else bet me to it. ;D
My day hasnt really been that eventful so far, I have just gotten home after being at my mates and cleaning his car.. o____o
Though, I did think up a really cool story! :D
I'm so proud of it, I will write it up and post in chapters in my blogs here!

Xeyuzio
10-02-2011, 08:49 PM
I've been listening to a ton of songs lately (Vocaloid and UTAU)... I've also been drawing a lot and soon hope to vector some of them so I can show you guys. =D

Hanamaru Kunikida
10-02-2011, 09:22 PM
I was tempted to make a thread like this, but I wasnt sure if I should. I see someone else bet me to it. ;D
My day hasnt really been that eventful so far, I have just gotten home after being at my mates and cleaning his car.. o____o
Ain't nobody as dope as me 'cause I'm dressed so fresh so clean.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

So what are your plans for this week guys?

Zainox
10-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Ain't nobody as dope as me 'cause I'm dressed so fresh so clean.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

So what are your plans for this week guys?

I got Tafe for the rest of the week, so I will be going to that.. I also want to finish of the anime and manga I am watching/reading and start on my story...

Hanamaru Kunikida
10-02-2011, 09:41 PM
I got Tafe for the rest of the week, so I will be going to that.. I also want to finish of the anime and manga I am watching/reading and start on my story...

I love your sig by the way.

Rin. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/_brofist__by_kaiser321.gif

Zainox
10-02-2011, 09:55 PM
I love your sig by the way.

Rin. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/_brofist__by_kaiser321.gif

Why thankyou! I love your's too. I'm noticing a simular theme. xD

PunkiePie
10-02-2011, 10:38 PM
My day was long, but good. Watched Dexter with the girls while having pizza. Good times.

Equilibrium
10-02-2011, 10:48 PM
My day was really good actually. Work was great and then afterwards me and some buds watched the 3rd Transformer's.

Plans for this week - Catch up on some sleep, hopefully upload a new montage to YouTube, and read Zainox's story. Haha

Elphaba
10-03-2011, 09:54 AM
I was wondering if there would be a thread like this again lol
My day: I am so bored at the moment, I don't have class like for another three hours >w<
My week: I have no idea actually. I got a new haircut so I am going to experiment this week with it...should be fun XD

DOOM!
10-03-2011, 12:26 PM
Oh well, not much. I had some LSD last night and found myself in a middle of a barfight. Everybody was hitting the tunisians with great rage, I was the only one grabbing them and throwing them out gently because I was tripping. I 'm still having some residual side effects, but that's the best part: acid won't let you down even when it's over.

Light Buster
10-03-2011, 12:28 PM
Going good so far. Had a great weekend, finally prestiging to max on Black Ops. Still got some studying to do though so I'll be right on top of that.

RyuTama
10-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Today I woke up at 4am for a class that doesn't start until about noon. That's how it is 4 days out of the week. I woke up, grabbed the first set of clothes I could find, ate toast and a pear for breakfast, chilled at Starbucks for about an hour, drank a Chai Tea Latte (tall), got on the bus for school, got asked to pay for a bus pass at the transit center even though I already have one, realized I have an exam in Psych today, had to pay a late fee for a book I didn't even reserve, spent the last couple of hours cramming, decided to stop cramming because I already know it all anyway, logged onto AF, replied to some PMs, posted in my RPG thread, drew in my English notebook, lost my pencil, bought some scantrons, wished I had bought a donut from the cafeteria, emailed some teachers, flipped a table, and now I'm posting here.

Is that enough for my day so far?

Will update later. <3

Seifuku-kun
10-03-2011, 01:17 PM
Tadaima, minna!!

Just got back from work. :)
Now I have to prepare some documents for tomorrow. I'll be on a flight for the capital eeaarly in the morning. Work related stuff..

Later on I will watch a couple of Maid-sama eps. before hitting the sack. Geeee, I'm such a slacker these days ;)
I bid you all a pleasant day.

blueangel06661
10-03-2011, 02:46 PM
^^^^^ This person annoys me with the way they talk...

........If I wasn't being nice... I'd probably run them off of AF too (¬_¬)

-------------

Anyways I'm super excited about the IS worm =D Hope it all plays out right.

Token Black Guy
10-03-2011, 03:02 PM
I'm probably going to watch a movie, sketch a picture, and play some SSF4 AE. Don't have much planned, except for visiting my friend on the weekend.

Elphaba
10-03-2011, 03:06 PM
So I am done with my classes (yay!) but now I am bored *sigh*
YouTube videos are sounding nice right about now...

Hanamaru Kunikida
10-03-2011, 03:11 PM
I'm so pissed. =\

nanashipiero
10-03-2011, 03:26 PM

Lol I thought that his car was the evil one?

Anyway, my day has been perfect so far~. My morning walk was really nice, and the rest of the day has been pretty eventful. No more boring days, lol.

I think I might practice my sucky drawing skills for a bit. Or maybe color yet another picture with photoshop. That or badly sing karaoke and ruin songs I like xD.

Hideki Motosuwa.
10-03-2011, 03:28 PM
My day was meh. I went to a waste treatment plant today for nature conservation class >_> That's where they process the stuff that you flush down your toilet and make it into drinkable water again. I saw the whole process. The smell was even worse.

Seifuku-kun
10-03-2011, 04:06 PM
Instant noodle time...lol

Zainox
10-04-2011, 04:32 AM
Instant noodle time...lol
Hell yes! I would easily live on mi-goreng noodles for life. xD

I cant get my word program working, damn you Linux!!
I'm gonna try and find another alternative to writting my story.. But until then, I have been drawing up my characters! :D
I have told a few people of my story and I have recieved really good feedback, so I'm excited! xD

Meenah
10-04-2011, 06:32 AM
I don't like ramen. I think it's nasty. lol Maybe because I ate too much of it before crazy otakus took over the world and ramen is known to not so many people.

I'm really tired. I want to flush my sister's head in the toilet.

.Miki~
10-04-2011, 06:41 AM
Just about to start my day... I have to watch a classroom for my field study, yay me -_- then I have to go to English and math. Did I mention I have been running on no sleep for 24 hours? Yay Tuesdays.

Zainox
10-04-2011, 07:21 AM
Just about to start my day... I have to watch a classroom for my field study, yay me -_- then I have to go to English and math. Did I mention I have been running on no sleep for 24 hours? Yay Tuesdays.
I went 48 hours without sleep once and I had a birthday party and a rugby match invloved in that. No sleep is never fun, but im one of those wierd, special people that can function fine with close to no sleep.

Uta-chan~
10-04-2011, 08:13 AM
I went 48 hours without sleep once and I had a birthday party and a rugby match invloved in that. No sleep is never fun, but im one of those wierd, special people that can function fine with close to no sleep.

I spoke to someone for uhmm... 43 hours straight on msn one time. OwO We planned it and everything XD

~*Red*~
10-04-2011, 03:49 PM
I've been studying for my end of year university exams and fingers crossed that I can join our local volunteer fire brigade.

Elphaba
10-04-2011, 05:00 PM
I feel accomplished. I did some math homework. Not as much as I liked but still...I'm proud of myself.

Hanamaru Kunikida
10-04-2011, 05:18 PM
I feel like punching Subway in the face @_@

battousai_ryuu
10-04-2011, 05:21 PM
Ran around town today since I woke up and finally have some time to chill before class tonight. Time to spree AF and catch up on some auto articles. :D

PunkiePie
10-04-2011, 05:31 PM
I've been studying for my end of year university exams and fingers crossed that I can join our local volunteer fire brigade.

Awww, I know you can do it!

Exams are no fun though. Boo! I know you will pass them easy.

~*Red*~
10-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Awww, I know you can do it!

Exams are no fun though. Boo! I know you will pass them easy.

Thanks love <3 *brony hug*

PunkiePie
10-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Thanks love <3 *brony hug*

-hugs- Hehe.

As for me, today has been fun. >< Our truck outside caught fire, so I had to call the fire department and get them out here.

Thankfully nothing happened to the house (it was only a few feet away from the truck) but it sure did scare the heck out of me.

~*Red*~
10-04-2011, 05:38 PM
-hugs- Hehe.

As for me, today has been fun. >< Our truck outside caught fire, so I had to call the fire department and get them out here.

Thankfully nothing happened to the house (it was only a few feet away from the truck) but it sure did scare the heck out of me.

Damn - I'm glad you're okay though.

Hideki Motosuwa.
10-04-2011, 05:51 PM
I feel like punching Subway in the face @_@
They mess up your order, or something? Sometimes the employees can be pricks. Like when they purposely give you less meat on your sub when you ordered a big Philly. That pisses me off since it isn't a "$5 footlong," and I want my money's worth.

Hanamaru Kunikida
10-04-2011, 05:52 PM
They mess up your order, or something? Sometimes the employees can be pricks. Like when they purposely give you less meat on your sub when you ordered a big Philly. That pisses me off since it isn't a "$5 footlong," and I want my money's worth.

Nope, the code on the 30z cup is misprinted, and they did it twice...I went there to change my older cup to get another cup that doesn't work. It looks clear but nothing is working....

animeyay
10-04-2011, 05:56 PM
Yo, who yu be callin' a foo, foo! Ahmma cuht yu up and shake yu down!

With that said, it's business as usual for me lol. Working hard in my boss's presence and surfing the net when my boss isn't around~ I've been sleep-deprived lately because of Persona 3, too, but coffee helps me tremendously at work, hehe.

Hideki Motosuwa.
10-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Nope, the code on the 30z cup is misprinted, and they did it twice...I went there to change my older cup to get another cup that doesn't work. It looks clear but nothing is working....
Wow, that sucks. Sounds like the the people there don't do a good enough job if it happened twice.

Hanamaru Kunikida
10-04-2011, 06:02 PM
Yo, who yu be callin' a foo, foo! Ahmma cuht yu up and shake yu down!

With that said, it's business as usual for me lol. Working hard in my boss's presence and surfing the net when my boss isn't around~ I've been sleep-deprived lately because of Persona 3, too, but coffee helps me tremendously at work, hehe.
So your Theme Song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5FN3hj5t7k

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Wow, that sucks. Sounds like the the people there don't do a good enough job if it happened twice.

Totally...

Elphaba
10-04-2011, 10:30 PM
Must finish math homework...but first I really need to get motivated.
Also I feel so smart in my math class because we are learning about stuff that I kinda remember from high school....and I love my awesome calculator =D

Zainox
10-05-2011, 01:23 AM
I spoke to someone for uhmm... 43 hours straight on msn one time. OwO We planned it and everything XD
Wow, how do yuo manag to keep a conversation going for so long, wouldnt you run out of things to say? :P
That is quite impressive.

Uta-chan~
10-05-2011, 05:16 AM
Wow, how do yuo manag to keep a conversation going for so long, wouldnt you run out of things to say? :P
That is quite impressive.

The crazy thing is we said we could go another day but I seriously think we needed proper sleep XD;

SuXrys
10-05-2011, 07:03 AM
@Sailor Uta (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?175807-Sailor-Uta)
I would never be able to be awake for 40+ hours straight like that, not even sure that I would want to either. What is the point? Can't you just go to sleep for awhile and then wake up to continue the conversation later on? If you are awake for that long I can even imagine the conversation to be so good and proper in the end anyway! ^^

Like:

- Hoows ya doiung now?
- Fin.e,....e ops slipped on the kaybord. ZZzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
- Stills tere?
- ..... .... ....
- :'(

wizz-o-matic
10-05-2011, 08:01 AM
doh, I so read this as "the chili thread" ...

SuXrys
10-05-2011, 08:34 AM
doh, I so read this as "the chili thread" ...

Honestly... I did that aswell xD

RyuTama
10-05-2011, 08:46 AM
Like:

- Hoows ya doiung now?
- Fin.e,....e ops slipped on the kaybord. ZZzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
- Stills tere?
- ..... .... ....
- :'(

LOL I've done that just being sleep deprived for one day. >.>;; But of course, I hadn't had any coffee to keep me alive that day either. It definitely sucked, to say the least.

Well now that this is the chill thread I'll proceed to talk about my day. I went to sleep at 5pm last night, hoping to just take a nap. Ofc not. I woke up at 11:30pm, panicked because I was supposed to create a post for an RPG thread by 8pm, logged on the computer, spent 3 hours on my post, then had the computer crash before I had a chance to post it... It was then about 2:30am, and I had to wake up at 4am. So I grabbed a blank disc and saved the .docx file on there (because I'm poor and don't even have a damn flashdrive), then went to bed (for two hours lolz). I then didn't want to wake up, and my sister ended up flipping my mattress over. I hit my head and now I have a fantastic headache, I finally got dressed and ready for school, and now I'm chillin at Starbucks, drinking mai amazing Chai Tea Latte and sitting in AF chat, where it's just me, the bots, and a chat moderator who appears to be AFK.

Not that I'm complaining or anything.

SuXrys
10-05-2011, 09:17 AM
Hmhmhm well I havn't done so much myself yet today. Went to bed around 4 p.m woke up 10, decided to stay in bed for 5 more minutes and then woke up again at 13.30 ... *face palm*. Now im just sitting here infront of the computer and waiting for another hour to pass... Are going down to one of my friends later on to view her new appartment and then eat soup and garlic bread. yummy <3 But until then... I have nothing to do! Boooooooooored.

Elphaba
10-05-2011, 09:22 AM
I really should register for classes for next simester but right now...I just don't feel like it. Maybe later.
Also I may impress myself and do even more math homework. I have kind of fallen behind...it won't be like that for long though I hope.

Velvet_Nightmare
10-05-2011, 09:26 AM
Been fighting with the gf for the past few days.
Apparently me playing video games and still getting good grades is ruining her life and making her miserable.
Whatever.

SuXrys
10-05-2011, 10:08 AM
Been fighting with the gf for the past few days.
Apparently me playing video games and still getting good grades is ruining her life and making her miserable.
Whatever.

Maybe she just wants to spend some time with her sweety pie? :x

Elphaba
10-05-2011, 10:18 AM
I recently started sitting with a group of people who love to draw and...it makes me jealous.
I want to learn how to draw too...or sing since I love music so much.
Anyways I asked one girl to draw something for me...in the end I asked her to draw me a witch girl :3
It's on the front of my green binder now ^^

Velvet_Nightmare
10-05-2011, 11:20 AM
Maybe she just wants to spend some time with her sweety pie? :x

The only time we do spend together is spent by her studying. =/

SuXrys
10-05-2011, 03:07 PM
The only time we do spend together is spent by her studying. =/

Then I understand why you guys are having so much fights with eachother. Maybe you should just sit down and decide that when you two meet eachother there will be no videogames and no studying. Just you two hanging out, talking, movies exc exc. If you guys don't do anything else then just studying and fighting together then I have to say that Im sorry but I don't think that sounds like a healty or good relationship. http://www.familjeliv.se/Chatt/ikoner/smile4.gif For both of your sakes, I think you guys should try to fix it.

Seifuku-kun
10-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Velvet-nightmare-san
Yeah I think SuxRys-chan's words pretty much sums up my thoughts as well.

To add something, I might say I understand your situation a little. I also spent pretty much no time on homework back during highschool school but still managed to get decent grades. Some of my friends became pissed since they spent a lot more time with worse results.
But just by spending time with them and having a lot of fun, we pretty much all forgot about such less important matters!
In my memories, pretty much all that remain are those laughs, smiles and fun times I had together with my friends.. :redface:

Elphaba
10-06-2011, 09:57 AM
My sister talked me into buying a new game for my laptop. She bought Fruit Ninja....we played it for quite a while, taking turns after each of us died.
Now I have yet another game I may become addicted to and start playing instead of doing homework.
Also I had never heard of it before so when she asked "Can I buy Fruit Ninja?" I was like..."What is that?"

blueangel06661
10-06-2011, 10:06 AM
Seifuku-kun Dude stop adding honorifics to peoples names. You're not Japanese and even our japanese members do not do this. It looks stupid and wannabe-ish....Do you see anyone else doing it? No? Because it looks ridiculous.

In other news... I spend my night in the ER last night :| Fun fun.... Not really...

SuXrys
10-06-2011, 11:52 AM
I am currently waiting for my hamburger... I am hungry as .... someone who is very hungry... and since I havn't felt well at all today I have no energy to cook something for me to eat either.. So here I sit, infront of the computer, the drool is covering the table and my big and red eyes (screaming of hunger) is looking straight at the screen. Ordered a hamburger plate awhile ago but it hasn't showed up yet... I want it now!

Food! Food! Fooooooood!

edit: mmmm hamburger.... ^^

Zainox
10-06-2011, 03:56 PM
I am currently waiting for my hamburger... I am hungry as .... someone who is very hungry... and since I havn't felt well at all today I have no energy to cook something for me to eat either.. So here I sit, infront of the computer, the drool is covering the table and my big and red eyes (screaming of hunger) is looking straight at the screen. Ordered a hamburger plate awhile ago but it hasn't showed up yet... I want it now!

Food! Food! Fooooooood!

edit: mmmm hamburger.... ^^

Great! Now I'm hungry.. xD

I got my word documents all in working order. So I'm plan on starting my story when I get home today from TAFE. I'm not accustom t writting novels though, nor do I know yet how it will be set out.. (Time frame wise).. I may just wing-it and edit it to peoples feedback.. TAFE should be easy today, every second friday we get off an hour off early to have a barbeque and hangout before we leave, which is cool.

Seifuku-kun
10-06-2011, 03:57 PM
and since I havn't felt well at all today I have no energy to cook something for me to eat either..

Aww poor you, I hope you are feeling better now :)
I am soo sleepy. Another stressing day at work and no time for anime today..
Ah well, almost weekend! :D
good night minna!

battousai_ryuu
10-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Chilling before class tonight. Worried that the subject of gravity might just blow my brains out -_-

SuXrys
10-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Im frustrated that my knees are still hurting, it's painful to walk / bending your knees and thus I havn't been able to work out this entire week. And that fact makes me even feel more frustrated!

If it hasn't becoming better in the end of this week, I may have to seek out a doctor.

nanashipiero
10-08-2011, 12:42 PM
*casts voodoo magic spell on SuXrys's knees*

All better~!

I'm currently becoming addicted to that Wonderland RPG, lol. I think I need to start practicing my drawing again xD

SuXrys
10-08-2011, 01:06 PM
*casts voodoo magic spell on SuXrys's knees*

All better~!

I'm currently becoming addicted to that Wonderland RPG, lol. I think I need to start practicing my drawing again xD

Eeey magic! :D

Saving money is awesome!

nanashipiero
10-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Yes, magic is the bane of all types of doctors :D

SuXrys
10-08-2011, 01:13 PM
I have never liked hospitals. It always so serious in there, everything is white, über-clean and you have no idea where to go or who to ask for getting to the point where you are supposed to go. Everytime I have to go to an hospital I always try to drag someone along with me, just to be sure that I'll find my way to the doctor without getting lost inside the hospital. ^^

Man, that sounds just to sad. What kind of an adult am I really? I really need to start going to the hospital alone...

Arrisu
10-08-2011, 02:06 PM
@Seifuku-kun (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=277505) Dude stop adding honorifics to peoples names. You're not Japanese and even our japanese members do not do this. It looks stupid and wannabe-ish....Do you see anyone else doing it? No? Because it looks ridiculous.

In other news... I spend my night in the ER last night :| Fun fun.... Not really...

I don't see why your getting mad by the way he is writing. Nobody else is complaining. Don't read his posts if it bothers you. He can add all the honorifics he wishes, he has freedom of speech last time I checked.

OT: I had yet another relaxed day with my best friend.~ We've been online window shopping for ball-jointed-dolls and she's watching anime, while I'm surfing on AF. Fun saturday, not looking forward to working tmrw. e_e

SuXrys
10-08-2011, 03:55 PM
Dum de dum de dum de dumdum.

Guess I have to go to bed soon ... ... Naaaah, I stay awake for a little while longer!

@battousai_ryuu (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?262999-battousai_ryuu) Is your brain still in place? Regarding #61

Eris
10-08-2011, 04:02 PM
A chill thread? Mr. Freeze approves.

http://i.imgur.com/fJLWx.gif

Konkulf
10-08-2011, 07:42 PM
Im frustrated that my knees are still hurting, it's painful to walk / bending your knees and thus I havn't been able to work out this entire week. And that fact makes me even feel more frustrated!

If it hasn't becoming better in the end of this week, I may have to seek out a doctor.

Know that feeling man, been going around with "Schlatters" (pretty much an infection in the knee) for 1 year now, and in both my knee's, and it can be unbearably painful at times :p

SuXrys
10-09-2011, 06:45 AM
Know that feeling man, been going around with "Schlatters" (pretty much an infection in the knee) for 1 year now, and in both my knee's, and it can be unbearably painful at times :p

Yeah. Im thinking about buying those "knee protections" http://www.trbutiken.se/pub_images/small/8156_kn%C3%A4skydd_1706.JPG But Im not sure which one I should buy. Some people says that those works wonders, others says that you could do just fine without them. So im thinking about that it may have something to do which ones they have bought. So... do you have those knee things? Do they work?

Yeah I know how pain in the knee feels like. Often it feels like that the knee is "going out of place" like it "cracks" and then it goes back again. Do you get what im trying to say? Don't know how to write it in english. beeeuuh! ^^

Do you eat any pills for that infection?

Konkulf
10-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Yeah. Im thinking about buying those "knee protections" http://www.trbutiken.se/pub_images/small/8156_kn%C3%A4skydd_1706.JPG But Im not sure which one I should buy. Some people says that those works wonders, others says that you could do just fine without them. So im thinking about that it may have something to do which ones they have bought. So... do you have those knee things? Do they work?

Yeah I know how pain in the knee feels like. Often it feels like that the knee is "going out of place" like it "cracks" and then it goes back again. Do you get what im trying to say? Don't know how to write it in english. beeeuuh! ^^

Do you eat any pills for that infection?

I do take some occasional painkillers because of the pain, but i try to go without them because i don't like drugging myself down like that.

I've been using some of those knee protectors for quite a while, and they do help, because they keep the knee warm. Keeping the knee warm should help a bit on the pain, so i would recommend atleast trying them out :)
And that cracking thing happens with me too, but if you are unsure of what it is, i would pay the doctor a visit for sure, you may have injured your knee since you're saying it feels like its going out of place. I do indeed have the same symptoms like you, but i have the knee disease, so that explains it.

Take a visit to the doctor, you should be fine. If it indeed is something like schlatters, it doesn't hinder you from doing anything, you won't worsen it by being active in sports etc. but it will be painful.

Hope that helps :)

SuXrys
10-09-2011, 10:24 AM
I do take some occasional painkillers because of the pain, but i try to go without them because i don't like drugging myself down like that.

I've been using some of those knee protectors for quite a while, and they do help, because they keep the knee warm. Keeping the knee warm should help a bit on the pain, so i would recommend atleast trying them out :)
And that cracking thing happens with me too, but if you are unsure of what it is, i would pay the doctor a visit for sure, you may have injured your knee since you're saying it feels like its going out of place. I do indeed have the same symptoms like you, but i have the knee disease, so that explains it.

Take a visit to the doctor, you should be fine. If it indeed is something like schlatters, it doesn't hinder you from doing anything, you won't worsen it by being active in sports etc. but it will be painful.

Hope that helps :)

Yeah you're right in everything that you are saying. It's just that im trying to convince myself that I'll not need to visit the doctor, since it's it would feel like a drag if it wasn't anything, and it's expensive, takes alot of time back and forward and then ... I don't like hospitals... But yeah. Something needs to be done. I think I will start by going to a sport store this week that comes and check out differerent knee thing-is. That will be my step one!

-------------------------------

Talking about something else... I look like a drowned panda right now. Was biking down to the store and everything was just fine, just a little gray outside.. And then when Im done with the shopping and walks out of the store I see total chaos. RAIN EVERYWHERE! It is like the heaven have opened itself up and that all the rain in the entire world is falling down outside here. Didn't had anyother choose but to take a deep breath and then bike home like I have never been biking home before! Now I look like something out of this world. The hair is licking my head and my face is more mascara black then my normal skin colour. No wonder my corridor neighbour looked a mix och chock and "giggle-ing" when she saw me. http://www.familjeliv.se/Chatt/ikoner/smile2.gif Meh. I so need to take a warm shower now. http://elouai.com/images/yahoo/09.gif

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTabOG5myYq-jUp1BUx1fV9uM4HFcslxncqyG5WYeDvTHB1LQhJhttp://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHXnhEVUf_5y8vhw0v--Sx3jwuc_3HYk9McLzwA6hGZHRI8lyN <--- awesome umbrella.

------------

Or maybe this new black mask on my face is just a way for holy powers up in the sky to tell me that I should be a superhero?

To the Batmobile! (aka. shower).

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoXvmMqU0RF2f-2frJepINN5CqrCibGIKiX3a3Nu06QcdXDDr0Sw

--------------------

Edit: Anyone seen the tv-serie Downton Abbey?

beeduq
05-26-2012, 12:28 AM
Is this somekind of a chat thread? 'cuz I'm at school, and I can't get in to Chat (Damn you, Filter!)

Whoah.... It hasn't been active over a half-year.

SakuraKiss13
05-26-2012, 12:30 AM
I'm currently packing my things cause this next Tuesday. My college life begins. I can't be thrilled cause I'll be walking the hallways alone.

Sir Yorick of Vincent
05-26-2012, 12:33 AM
I'm cool because I'm chatting in a thread.

/Pulls out pinky

beeduq
05-26-2012, 12:43 AM
*Cleaning in the thread* It's little dusty in here. ^^

Yep, next week will be a busy week, 'cuz in Friday, we'll have test. T.T

beeduq
05-27-2012, 03:53 AM
So... Everybody is busy..... No one chills, except me. ^^

Sir Yorick of Vincent
05-29-2012, 11:43 PM
*Revives*

mirrortrex
06-01-2012, 03:13 AM
Today was 1/2 pleasurable 1/2 torturing. Sitting in the school library now, trying to skip class but will still end up sitting behind at class after this. Chillin' out while skipping class is way too mainstream I guess.

Kaleohano
06-01-2012, 03:34 AM
today when i looked in the mirror, my reflection initiated a fist bump for looking chill

SuXrys
06-01-2012, 04:18 AM
today when i looked in the mirror, my reflection initiated a fist bump for looking chill

Well, did you first said the magical words?

Kaleohano
06-01-2012, 06:31 AM
Well, did you first said the magical words?

My life is bro

Velvet_Nightmare
06-01-2012, 07:01 AM
Kinda funny that I found "the chill thread," cause that's exactly what I need lol

Just finished up my project for my internship, it's 7am in the morning, and I'm contemplating either making breakfast and toughing out the day, or letting Jack Johnson lullaby me to sleep like the beautiful man he is.

Take me away Jack...

Chi The Sweet
06-01-2012, 07:32 AM
chillin at school..gonna have good day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir Yorick of Vincent
06-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Time to try some parkour around town <3.

Explorer Oak
06-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Kinda funny that I found "the chill thread," cause that's exactly what I need lol

Just finished up my project for my internship, it's 7am in the morning, and I'm contemplating either making breakfast and toughing out the day, or letting Jack Johnson lullaby me to sleep like the beautiful man he is.

Take me away Jack...

Leeve it to Jack Johnson mate. "... I'll make you bannanna pancakes, pretend like it's the weekend now. And we can pretend it all the time...."

Oh Jack, you realy know how to comfort people.

Yeeeeeeah, just chillin. Coke in one hand, blunt in the other.

SuXrys
06-01-2012, 03:06 PM
This Chill threads needs chili.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ktMyu_qq4tI/Tdletb7dGBI/AAAAAAAAAcg/FQP3K5rjexU/s200/chili-pepper-burns-calories.jpg

beeduq
06-01-2012, 08:01 PM
Huh? It's been active, while I'm not around? >.<

Jasanime
06-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Hi Everybody
http://images.wikia.com/simpsons/images/5/5e/Dr._Riviera.png

beeduq
06-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Heloo?

Jasanime
06-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Chillin on my day off in my NEW HOUSE! Just had a pink bath!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s320x320/546743_10150929587032225_678422224_9492959_3903227 40_n.jpg

Velvet_Nightmare
06-01-2012, 10:06 PM
This Chill threads needs chili.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ktMyu_qq4tI/Tdletb7dGBI/AAAAAAAAAcg/FQP3K5rjexU/s200/chili-pepper-burns-calories.jpg

I concur.

http://www.clashmusic.com/files/imagecache/big_node_view/files/red_hot_chili_peppers.jpg

beeduq
06-01-2012, 10:30 PM
Ooh, Red Hot Chili Peppers. ^^

Kuroshiki
06-02-2012, 07:27 AM
-enters thread- wow its chilly here brrrr >:O

Chi The Sweet
06-04-2012, 08:46 AM
hey cuties!!!!!!

neogalaxy
06-04-2012, 10:46 AM
I'm in a summer school APEX classright now -_- so the forum will help me from bordum.

beeduq
06-04-2012, 03:27 PM
And releasing my stress from exam. -.-

Kaleohano
06-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Smoked a cig in the KFC walk in freezer once. It was chill

Chi The Sweet
06-05-2012, 11:01 AM
omg ...really?

brrbrrbrrbrrbrrr freeze!!!!!
i go on chat and get frozen!!!

beeduq
06-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Nope, it's hot today. 63093

Velvet_Nightmare
06-06-2012, 01:04 AM
Nope, it's hot today. 63093

Tell me about it. I'm not wanting to step outside until summer is over.

What's that mom? Grass needs cutting? Well, there goes my idea. T_T

Princess Cupcake
06-06-2012, 01:49 AM
I just made a new character on Skyrim. Forgot how much draugar scare me, even though I kick their skeletal butts >.<

Velvet_Nightmare
06-06-2012, 04:44 AM
I just made a new character on Skyrim. Forgot how much draugar scare me, even though I kick their skeletal butts >.<

http://i.qkme.me/35n9h1.jpg

Princess Cupcake
06-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Velvet_Nightmare
You are no match for the Dragonborn! FUS RO DAH! :3

(Seriously though, they are so spooky lookin'! ._.)

Derrick Remon
06-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Velvet_Nightmare
You are no match for the Dragonborn! FUS RO DAH! :3

(Seriously though, they are so spooky lookin'! ._.)

Can't wait til you fight the Dwemer machines...

Princess Cupcake
06-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Can't wait til you fight the Dwemer machines...

Dwemers machines aren't scary, they just piss me off >.> The first time I fought the giant one I was like OMG WTF. But now I'm just like meh. o_O

Velvet_Nightmare
06-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Dwemers machines aren't scary, they just piss me off >.> The first time I fought the giant one I was like OMG WTF. But now I'm just like meh. o_O

Dem Dwemer Centurions.

Eris
06-06-2012, 04:13 PM
ITT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IO3umgLcQ4

aether
06-06-2012, 06:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGcyKEZtWuE

Needs more chilling music

Eris
06-06-2012, 06:57 PM
We can get more chill than that.

Open these three pages in different tabs:

http://www.rainymood.com/
http://endlessvideo.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
http://endlessvideo.com/watch?v=DIx3aMRDUL4

Derrick Remon
06-06-2012, 07:08 PM

*Puts his detective outfit on and enters a noire style movie*

Eris
06-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Mr Freeze's cool puns ought to chill this thread down:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkTHtWX7CCY

beeduq
06-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Gaah, I hate/love sunny days..... Hate when I work.... Love when I'm free.... But soon the sun wouldn't go down.... Sun, 24 hours a day. T_T Already getting depressed. :(

SuXrys
06-07-2012, 03:38 PM
*Puts my finger on your lips*

Ssssssh..... don't say a word. ~ <3

beeduq
06-07-2012, 03:42 PM
*Listening* 63126

aether
06-07-2012, 04:23 PM
sits in the corner of the room wearing a victorian gentleman's outfit reading the economy section of a newspaper whilst summoning a servant for some tea

SuXrys
06-07-2012, 04:24 PM
*Listening* 63126

*Leans forward towards the side of your face, you feel my warm breath towards your neck and ear*

I need to ask you something... ~

aether
06-07-2012, 04:27 PM
*Looks up from newspaper see's whats happening and takes a cup of tea from the maid that has arrived and drinks whilst continue reading the paper*

beeduq
06-07-2012, 05:42 PM
*Leans forward towards the side of your face, you feel my warm breath towards your neck and ear*

I need to ask you something... ~

Huh? Ask. ^^

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

*Sits at the corner* It's quiet day, today. ^^

Princess Cupcake
06-08-2012, 01:52 AM
I feel this is appropriate song for the chill thread with it being summertime and all =]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsHuV3Aj1os

Velvet_Nightmare
06-08-2012, 05:16 AM

This is almost too good for words. <3

I really want it to rain here now, Rainy Mood is nice to fall asleep to, but nothing beats the real deal.

SuXrys
06-08-2012, 10:28 AM
Huh? Ask. ^^

As you wish.

Leans forward slowly while touching your chin with my hand.
My face gets closer to yours and then I ask.....

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy51/dthekid/Gif1.gif Was it you who took my deodorant?

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

I feel this is appropriate song for the chill thread with it being summertime and all =]
video

Or perhaps this song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0

Princess Cupcake
06-08-2012, 10:41 AM
SuXrys You're funny.

But those monkey masks are creepy. Well, now I know not to shake that guy's hand if I ever meet him >.>

Kaleohano
06-08-2012, 11:05 AM
@<a href="http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=115627" target="_blank">SuXrys</a> Well, now I know not to shake that guy's hand if I ever meet him >.>

if you're that weirded out, then you should never have shaken any mans hand...ever. lol

Princess Cupcake
SuXrys
ya'll are rookies at chilling. chill in don't mean do nothing or relax. it simply means to do anything that is not required for you to get by. this song is a better fit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnoe7-ybzi8&feature=relmfu

and this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruDTjLsiRHM&feature=fvwrel

Princess Cupcake
06-08-2012, 11:25 AM
DerGerman
I don't plan on it ._.

I love how this has turned into a chilling competition >.<

Kaleohano
06-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Princess Cupcake

Competition? this is pure Pwnage. i'm the king of chill. :cool:

SuXrys
06-08-2012, 12:19 PM
Princess Cupcake Why not shake his hand? ~ Please explain.

DerGerman *clicks on the first video and thinks it sounds suspiciously much like a workout song* Are you trying to trick us? D:

Kaleohano
06-08-2012, 12:34 PM
SuXrys Working out is pretty chill, but no. i'm not trying to trick you. just saying that partying and chasing girls is also chilling lol

TheThunderBringer
06-08-2012, 12:41 PM
You guys're trying too hard, you just gotta chill

SuXrys
06-08-2012, 02:03 PM
SuXrys Working out is pretty chill, but no. i'm not trying to trick you. just saying that partying and chasing girls is also chilling lol

Oh mjea?? You are trying to make me to work out a lot... are you perhaps trying to make me waste all my energy? Now that wouldn't been too bad if it wasn't for Princess Cupcake who writes about suspicious stuff. I don't know what you two are planning, but I don't trust you guys. Nopps! ~

I am watching you...

http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt279/Minimanolo/2zhqzw2.gif

-----------------

And while we are talking about chill songs;

Chilling = Lazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzYen-3VU2Q

Kaleohano
06-08-2012, 02:56 PM
SuXrys

You're looking way too much into this.
http://rashmanly.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/freud-sometimes-a-cigar-is-just-a-cigar.jpg

You just gotta
http://cf2.8tracks.us/mix_covers/000/456/970/16528.max1024.jpg

SuXrys
06-08-2012, 02:58 PM
DerGerman

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/images/160x/84688.jpg Or is it really a cigar?

Princess Cupcake
06-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Hold up... when was I writing about suspicious stuff?

beeduq
06-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Deo? Is that yours? Geh? I'm wearing girls deodorant? http://www.onion-club.net/images/avatars/gallery/onion/323.gif No way! http://www.onion-club.net/images/avatars/gallery/onion/A_245.gif

SuXrys
06-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Hold up... when was I writing about suspicious stuff? mlp_fluttershy05

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL5DeI_OY99rzOZnpYcWs3SK1iyulcj V5immsIpOG0WBRo89tsUQ Ha ha ha. When havn't you? ~ *Le smirky smirk*

Deo? Is that yours? Geh? I'm wearing girls deodorant? http://www.onion-club.net/images/avatars/gallery/onion/323.gif No way! http://www.onion-club.net/images/avatars/gallery/onion/A_245.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0f51lDFHq1r690qpo1_250.gif You are wearing it?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0f51lDFHq1r690qpo2_250.gif Oh...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0f51lDFHq1r690qpo5_r1_250.gif ... *The look in my eyes says more then 1000th words*

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

That deodorant was mine... ;-;

Velvet_Nightmare
06-08-2012, 03:56 PM
o hay guis what's going on in here?

http://www.alaska-in-pictures.com/data/media/9/inupiat-eskimo-igloo_438.jpg

SuXrys
06-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Velvet_Nightmare

IIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih!!! *Covers with a towel and then slaps you*

beeduq
06-08-2012, 04:06 PM
63133 Sorry. T_T

Ooh, an igloo..... Looks like my house.

aether
06-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Ahhhhh what madness is going on

Kaleohano
06-08-2012, 04:51 PM
SuXrys
http://cdn.babble.com/strollerderby/files/2012/04/dora.jpg
Of course she can! and Yes, its just a cigar

SuXrys
06-08-2012, 04:56 PM
SuXrys
http://cdn.babble.com/strollerderby/files/2012/04/dora.jpg
Of course she can! and Yes, its just a cigar

N-O.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzu67dT0Zj1qztwte.gif

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Ahhhhh what madness is going on

Madness? ...

aether
06-08-2012, 05:01 PM
N-O.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Madness? ...

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!

I think....

beeduq
06-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Madness....

http://media-cards.theotaku.com/44715-20090418161006.jpg

SuXrys
06-08-2012, 05:06 PM
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!

I think....

Well... not exactly. Try again!

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

beeduq Don't scare me with scary pictures like that!

SHINIGAMI CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!

Kaleohano
06-08-2012, 05:14 PM
N-O.

Madness? ...

http://kristiriley.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/1ZKJ000Z.jpg

its just a friggin' cigar!

SuXrys
06-08-2012, 05:20 PM
http://kristiriley.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/1ZKJ000Z.jpg

its just a friggin' cigar!

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/images/160x/84688.jpg

Kaleohano
06-08-2012, 06:44 PM

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii622/lucassidor/84688.jpg

Derrick Remon
06-08-2012, 06:44 PM
*Dances*

Albear
06-08-2012, 07:57 PM
I've been jogging all day, so imma chill....

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/yandy069/Gif/06667dd9.gif

beeduq
06-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Just watched a manga with happy ending.... Now I'm (lighthearted?). ^^

It's weird to write in laptop in portrait mode. Geh? My neck hurts.>.<

Bamboobowl
06-08-2012, 09:29 PM
You mean to tell me there is a "Chill Thread" and I wasn't even invited??

http://gifs.gifbin.com/032011/1299867456_the-situation-is-shocked.gif

aether
06-09-2012, 02:53 AM
Boooooo

SuXrys
06-09-2012, 05:41 AM

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii622/lucassidor/84688.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGAu_DeKckI

Kaleohano
06-09-2012, 05:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGAu_DeKckI

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlzS4IGMd2G4rFihAu8CBF03cl5R5xO J-2gPhd3GxbpYZd3yzD
http://zipmeme.com/uploads/generated/g1328908694904923016.jpg
http://www.fbclick.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/8c179_funny-dog-pictures-i-dont-care-how-big-you-are-youre-still-just-a-cat.jpg
http://img.skitch.com/20090226-brtw9crxhxk35m7a6ujn6frpjs.png

SuXrys
06-09-2012, 05:47 PM
DerGerman Oh mjeeeaaaaaaaaah?

Well.~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du-Ejcx2xx8

aether
06-09-2012, 05:50 PM
I've got a jar of dirt and guess what's inside it!

SuXrys
06-09-2012, 05:55 PM
I've got a jar of dirt and guess what's inside it!

Ähm öhm... hm..... Lemonade? :3

aether
06-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Nope guess again ^^

SuXrys
06-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Nope guess again ^^

I was wrong? ;-;

...Tomatoes?

Kaleohano
06-09-2012, 06:09 PM
SuXrys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqGsZzwPD94

SuXrys
06-09-2012, 06:17 PM
DerGerman

You really want to do that to poor, innocent, me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQHCZcSRCOQ

Kaleohano
06-09-2012, 06:23 PM
SuXrys
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FoRmqsy9xPQ/TvL69WRUDgI/AAAAAAAAAVQ/iEXTtqYERVY/s1600/Yes-Man.jpg

aether
06-09-2012, 06:30 PM
I was wrong? ;-;

...Tomatoes?

http://www.animekon.com/image-9491.html
It was squid girl

beeduq
06-09-2012, 06:38 PM
No one chills in Chill Thread..... Except me, I guess. ^^

Velvet_Nightmare
06-09-2012, 08:03 PM
I should get to work, I have a project for my internship due on Tuesday the 12th, but I think I'll sit in this thread for a while.

Anyone have some ice cream?

Bamboobowl
06-09-2012, 08:55 PM

http://i.imgur.com/jhowO.gif
Here's looking at you, kid.

A/N. I'm hungry, SOMEONE BRING ME MY CHEESECAKE.

beeduq
06-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Thank you, thank you. ^^

Princess Cupcake
06-10-2012, 02:00 AM
Velvet_Nightmare
This is The :chill: Thread after all! Here!
http://im.glogster.com/media/6/41/7/12/41071274.jpg
Oh, and good luck with your project~!

Chocolate Taco
Did someone say... cheesecake? :wink:
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff425/Lindsey_Dunno/images.jpg
I looooooooooove cheesecake...

aether
06-10-2012, 05:45 AM
Yummmm blood pancakes

aether
06-10-2012, 09:59 AM
Nah I'd rather be be warm than chilled

Derrick Remon
06-10-2012, 11:53 AM
ähm öhm... Hm..... Lemonade? :3

d :

aether
06-10-2012, 12:18 PM
Ahhhh the fun times

Albear
06-10-2012, 12:57 PM
A/N. I'm hungry, SOMEONE BRING ME MY CHEESECAKE.

*Puts on Sebastian costume.. walks over with a slice to Choco Taco* Here you go, enjoy.

Oh wait, I'm suppose to chill. Imma stop working now.

SuXrys
06-10-2012, 03:51 PM
http://www.animekon.com/image-9491.html
It was squid girl

What is she doing there? ;-;

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

PpppHHHHHHHSsssssssssssssss!!! YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!

This is as you said, a chill thread.
Chilling = being lazy.

SO, you are doing this thread wrong; since you are writing in here.

Lol, I know, I know... you don't have to thank me. :cool:

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

DerGerman

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfclqwWHWA1qe91wdo1_100.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfclt0Soku1qe91wdo1_250.png *Puts you in my lap and spanks your behind*

Velvet_Nightmare
06-10-2012, 03:53 PM
Princess Cupcake
Woot woot! Thanks. :)

Also thinking of applying for a job, but if I put that much effort into something, do I lose my "chill" status?

aether
06-10-2012, 04:32 PM
SuXrys
I have no idea

SuXrys
06-10-2012, 04:59 PM
aether Stop making my brain confused. ;-;

Princess Cupcake
06-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Velvet_Nightmare Go for it dude! You can still be chill. :cool:

I'll just stand by this fan for now. Cuz that's how chill I am.

SuXrys
06-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Velvet_Nightmare Go for it dude! You can still be chill. :cool:

I'll just stand by this fan for now. Cuz that's how chill I am.

You're the Snow Queen? :O

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Snow_Queen
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni19958969/ <<--------------- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaww yeaaaaaaaaaaah!

Kaleohano
06-11-2012, 05:35 AM
SuXrys

http://www.lolroflmao.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Oh-stop-it-you.jpg

SuXrys
06-11-2012, 05:46 AM
DerGerman Cute.... o____o *drools*

aether
06-11-2012, 06:21 AM
aether Stop making my brain confused. ;-;

Hehehehe that's what I do best lol

Kaleohano
06-11-2012, 07:11 AM
SuXrys

http://bargainbabe.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/winner-i-win-on-paper-CC-quami77.jpg

SuXrys
06-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Hehehehe that's what I do best lol

NO ME GUSTA!

@SuXrys (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=115627)

http://bargainbabe.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/winner-i-win-on-paper-CC-quami77.jpg

That's strange.... At first I didn't see the picture in the post, but then I saw it after I quoted you. Hm..... This can only mean one thing and one thing only... YOU sir must have magical powers! I bow in awe infront of your grace. You are indeed a mystical creature of the wild. Graceful like a unicorn, and more beautiful then a swan.

http://confederacyofspinsters.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/prince-philip-disney-princess-26535539-500-315.png?w=300&h=189 *Takes out a sword*. Your highness, I shall protect you, and your honor!

Velvet_Nightmare
06-12-2012, 04:44 AM
I've been too chill.

I have yet to do my project for my internship, and I have a meeting with them in about 9 hours. I wanna sleep, but it looks like it's another sleepless night. Why didn't I do this earlier? ;_;

SuXrys
06-12-2012, 08:08 AM
I've been too chill.

I have yet to do my project for my internship, and I have a meeting with them in about 9 hours. I wanna sleep, but it looks like it's another sleepless night. Why didn't I do this earlier? ;_;

Sadly, I know exactly what you mean.... ;-; *embraces you in a emotional hug full of snot and tears*

Velvet_Nightmare
06-12-2012, 08:30 AM
Sadly, I know exactly what you mean.... ;-; *embraces you in a emotional hug full of snot and tears*

D'aww

Come here you!

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Random/kitty-hug.jpg

Princess Cupcake
06-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Why didn't I do this earlier? ;_;
Procrastinate much? x_x

Velvet_Nightmare
06-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Procrastinate much? x_x

I was gonna reply, but I decided to put it off until later.

>_> ZING ;D

aether
06-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Sitting back in me hammock otherwise known as my comp chair I think this is the life

beeduq
06-12-2012, 04:09 PM
*Sits at the corner* Just what I need, a place to chill. ^_^

aether
06-12-2012, 04:11 PM
And a place to watch the Godfather

Explorer Oak
06-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Let's just chill guys!

Smart New Styles by Eva Gabor for 2012
(http://blog.wigsalon.com/2012/05/smart-new-styles-by-eva-gabor-for-2012.html)

Now you've got the right idea!

How about some nice music to soften our souls... *pulls out guitar*

We drink to our youth, to days come and gone.
For the age of aggression is just about done.
We'll drive out the Stormcloaks and restore what we own.
With our blood and our steel we'll take back our home.
Down with Ulfric! The killer of kings!
On the day of your death we'll drink and we'll sing.
We're the children of Skyrim, and we fight all our lives.
And when Sovngarde beckons, every one of us dies!
But this land is ours and we'll see it wiped clean.
Of the scourge that has sullied our hopes and our dreams.

Digimon_Sommelier
06-12-2012, 04:56 PM
A chill-out thread.

Huh.

Well . . .

This was nice.

Have a good night, everybody.

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Kaleohano
06-12-2012, 05:13 PM
NO ME GUSTA!

That's strange.... At first I didn't see the picture in the post, but then I saw it after I quoted you. Hm..... This can only mean one thing and one thing only... YOU sir must have magical powers! I bow in awe infront of your grace. You are indeed a mystical creature of the wild. Graceful like a unicorn, and more beautiful then a swan.

http://confederacyofspinsters.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/prince-philip-disney-princess-26535539-500-315.png?w=300&h=189 *Takes out a sword*. Your highness, I shall protect you, and your honor!

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/12/17/51ad933e-beb0-424c-b771-74f05d55ab89.jpg

Velvet_Nightmare
06-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Now you've got the right idea!

How about some nice music to soften our souls... *pulls out guitar*

We drink to our youth, to days come and gone.
For the age of aggression is just about done.
We'll drive out the Stormcloaks and restore what we own.
With our blood and our steel we'll take back our home.
Down with Ulfric! The killer of kings!
On the day of your death we'll drink and we'll sing.
We're the children of Skyrim, and we fight all our lives.
And when Sovngarde beckons, every one of us dies!
But this land is ours and we'll see it wiped clean.
Of the scourge that has sullied our hopes and our dreams.

You indirectly put this in my head. And now I'm at ease.

http://youtu.be/wr-buV4tYOA

Explorer Oak
06-12-2012, 05:50 PM
You indirectly put this in my head. And now I'm at ease.

http://youtu.be/wr-buV4tYOA

I don't even know why that cover is so popular, it's obnoxious as hell. :s

The bards of Skyrim are much more talented. :)

LeiLori
06-12-2012, 06:08 PM
5 weeks preggers :)

Velvet_Nightmare
06-12-2012, 06:10 PM
The bards of Skyrim are much more talented. :)

Only the guy who does the voice of Sven is tolerable.

Also, congrats Lori! :D

aether
06-13-2012, 04:30 PM

Well I suppose congratulations are in order and I hope your child will be healthy

Jasanime
06-13-2012, 04:54 PM

Congrats. If it's a girl PLEASE buy her a little chibi moon costume :-)

As for me I'm starting a new job next week. Can't wait!!

aether
06-13-2012, 04:58 PM
Awesome news Jasanime :) Been awhile since last heard from ya

Jasanime
06-13-2012, 05:23 PM
Thank aether. Yeah, been busy moving into my new house. My new job is a media manager at JB-HIFI. So I'm in charge of DVD's, CD's and games departments! Exciting stuff.

aether
06-13-2012, 05:26 PM
Oooooooh fancy :) sounds like you've been keeping yourself busy then

beeduq
06-19-2012, 02:24 PM
http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/f529a952.gif

Derrick Remon
06-19-2012, 03:04 PM
http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/f529a952.gif

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4586806637691772&id=0e8de4b990277deed30cdb30e5bf26c4

beeduq
06-19-2012, 03:25 PM
Harrison Ford?

http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/8f337f1c.gif

aether
06-19-2012, 04:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaPf-MRKITg

SuXrys
06-19-2012, 04:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk5_OSsawz4

beeduq
06-19-2012, 04:58 PM
http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/053.gif

SuXrys
06-19-2012, 05:02 PM
beeduq Tired?

beeduq
06-19-2012, 05:04 PM
Yep, but I have slept well last night, and it's only 8 pm now.....

Creasy
06-19-2012, 06:25 PM
Sorry seems to be the haardest word ! *sing*

~loyal~

beeduq
06-19-2012, 07:09 PM
I can't say sorry, without my tears falling down..... When I say sorry, my tears start to appear.

aether
06-19-2012, 10:32 PM
SIgh I just lost another friend today........her boyfriend prohibits her from speaking to any male friend that she had and she was like a safety net for me when life got really tough. I dunno what I should do any more

Bamboobowl
06-19-2012, 11:20 PM
I found a Three's Company shirt at Goodwill today and it made me feel old because I used to watch that show.

Princess Cupcake
06-19-2012, 11:35 PM
SIgh I just lost another friend today........her boyfriend prohibits her from speaking to any male friend that she had and she was like a safety net for me when life got really tough. I dunno what I should do any more
He needs to chill~ I have the same problem except I'm the one who is forbidden to have male friends. A lot of guys are just jealous and too insecure which causes them to be very controlling when it comes to their girlfriend.

xMaTTx
06-20-2012, 12:00 AM
I'm try'ing to make a thread were people can make a neat story out of reply's but nno one want's to add on... I try'd

Creasy
06-20-2012, 05:31 AM
Uno,dos,tres !

aether
06-20-2012, 06:36 AM
He needs to chill~ I have the same problem except I'm the one who is forbidden to have male friends. A lot of guys are just jealous and too insecure which causes them to be very controlling when it comes to their girlfriend.

I've tried getting to get him to see sense but you would have better luck with a brick wall to be honest and he won't all he says is either shut up or go away. Yet I have been friends with her longer than he has it's not fair what's happened......

Creasy
06-20-2012, 06:58 AM
chill

aether
06-20-2012, 07:21 AM
Guess I should just chill out a bit

Creasy
06-20-2012, 09:45 AM
Guess I should just chill out a bit

Yes! Life is too short to be stressed ! :)

aether
06-20-2012, 09:48 AM
Indeed it is....

Creasy
06-20-2012, 10:07 AM
Aah i spotted that you live in britain! Where exactly are you living? I got family in london.

aether
06-20-2012, 10:23 AM
Ahhhh London I don't think is have any relatives living down there, I live near Birmingham I do which should be the second city and not Manchester

Aleyna
09-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool ,and shooting b-ball outside of school!

Jozette
09-09-2012, 03:56 PM

Velvet_Nightmare
09-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Just here at work, got chillstep playing through my earbuds and I'm not motivated to do algebra homework.

Let's hope I don't knock out.

blueangel06661
09-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Just got home from my 12 hour and 30min shift at work... So tired...

Then I have to be at work at 8:45 and do it all over again =D YAAAAAY.

And my bf want's me to buy him madden. What is this nonsense? I bought him an Assassins Creed game he wanted to play for christmas, pretty sure he didn't even play halfway through @_@ Begged me to pre-order the new AC coming out too. So I did.. -sigh-

✞GrimStride✞
09-11-2012, 03:46 AM
I tried the Gangnam dance in the shower and fell down . Curse you PSY

Zainox
09-11-2012, 11:01 AM
I tried the Gangnam dance in the shower and fell down . Curse you PSY

I like the look of your name, the crosses are awesome! :3

✞GrimStride✞
09-11-2012, 11:19 AM
I like the look of your name, the crosses are awesome! :3
Yeah i'm cool like that :wink:

aether
09-11-2012, 11:59 AM
Hmmmmm does sitting in a freezer count as being chilled?

Jozette
09-11-2012, 12:05 PM
O-o-oppa gangnam style

Nanobyte
09-11-2012, 12:43 PM
So basically this thread is about being cool as in cold? :o

Kaleohano
09-11-2012, 01:08 PM
So basically this thread is about being cool as in cold? :o

NO!
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnm19vGRVD1qdq5u6.gif

Velvet_Nightmare
09-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Got a linguistics test in a few, but I'm feeling pretty chill about it.

Sure, I may forget at the last second what the difference between syntax and semantics are and accidentally write that "semtex" is word order, but hey, I know things will work out and I'll come out with an A.

Princess Cupcake
09-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Such an occasion/thread requires a certain amount of yummy ice cream! :3

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8h3n1YM281r6b9xbo1_500.gif

Velvet_Nightmare
09-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Awwww yea. Also, wth is with the random attached thumbnail thingy on my post? Y U NO DISAPPEAR?

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/ice-cream-truck-2.jpg

Nanobyte
09-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Eeeeeeey sexy lady! :o

aether
09-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Awwww yea. Also, wth is with the random attached thumbnail thingy on my post? Y U NO DISAPPEAR?

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/ice-cream-truck-2.jpg

Question why do ice-cream trucks always say soft ice-cream?
Of course its gonna be soft I'd like to see them try and make a coarse, brittle, hard ice-cream. Plus they're gonna say its soft otherwise it wouldn't sell the more I think about this the more my head hurts

Karirie
09-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Since the teachers are on strike, I've been at home all day from school. Other than that, nothing important came up today......... expect 9/11 O_O

Velvet_Nightmare
09-12-2012, 11:45 AM
Question why do ice-cream trucks always say soft ice-cream?
Of course its gonna be soft I'd like to see them try and make a coarse, brittle, hard ice-cream. Plus they're gonna say its soft otherwise it wouldn't sell the more I think about this the more my head hurts

I have no idea, and I don't wanna think about a coarse, brittle, hard ice-cream o_o

Ranshiin
09-12-2012, 11:55 AM
I just chilled on my bed for like, ten minutes.

Now my eyes hurt because I almost fell asleep.

aether
09-12-2012, 12:00 PM
I have no idea, and I don't wanna think about a coarse, brittle, hard ice-cream o_o

And why not?

(_YvOnSo_)
09-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Eating a 5 meat stuffed crust pizza would make my day any day, just woke up and had it for breakfast as leftovers and it was delich~

Ranshiin
09-12-2012, 12:47 PM
And why not?
Actually, think of 'hard' ice cream as the ice-cream you get in tubs which you keep in your freezer, which you have to scoop out using an ice-cream scoop you've warmed up under the hot tap to be able to dig through the ice cream due to how stiff it is.

And then of course eating that ice-cream before it melts is a pain.

Makes sense that the ice-cream trucks advertise 'soft' ice cream ... which is easier to eat. :l

-resumes chilling out on his sofa.-

aether
09-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Actually, think of 'hard' ice cream as the ice-cream you get in tubs which you keep in your freezer, which you have to scoop out using an ice-cream scoop you've warmed up under the hot tap to be able to dig through the ice cream due to how stiff it is.

And then of course eating that ice-cream before it melts is a pain.

Makes sense that the ice-cream trucks advertise 'soft' ice cream ... which is easier to eat. :l

-resumes chilling out on his sofa.-

But I've never had that problem with the ice-cream in the tubs before not once have I had to warm the scooper up to get the ice cream out.