PDA

View Full Version : Artists around here?

heki_11j
09-29-2011, 10:04 PM
Hey guyz!

New here :D
The name.. well the fake name is Heki xD.
Any artists around here?
I love looking around other artists' works, since I'm an artist myself.
I'm old so please don't ask about my age ehehe.
Anime lover xD

That's all I guess.. I hope to make a few friends here :)

Anime Forum
09-29-2011, 11:47 PM
Hey guyz!

New here :D
The name.. well the fake name is Heki xD.
Any artists around here?
I love looking around other artists' works, since I'm an artist myself.
I'm old so please don't ask about my age ehehe.
Anime lover xD

That's all I guess.. I hope to make a few friends here :)

Sup Heki! Welcome to AF! Sup broski? Doing well? Anyways, yeah.. this place has quite some talented folks so if you're an artist, then you'll fit right in!

Have a favorite anime? If so what is it?

Btw, are you a Fooly Cooly fan? Anyways Happy Posting!

heki_11j
09-30-2011, 12:15 AM
Sup Heki! Welcome to AF! Sup broski? Doing well? Anyways, yeah.. this place has quite some talented folks so if you're an artist, then you'll fit right in!

Have a favorite anime? If so what is it?

Btw, are you a Fooly Cooly fan? Anyways Happy Posting!

Thanks, bro! Doing pretty well I guess :)
Awesome! Yeah I'll be looking around the site for that.

Fav. Anime?
I gotta say Durarara and Fullmetal Alchemist!
Been more into mangas lately though, since anime takes time to load and all as a video :P

Hmm.. Heard of FLCL but haven't tried reading the manga or watching the anime.
Maybe I will in the future.
I have so many animes pending, ugh hope to find the time!

Nice to meet you btw :D

Ezza Obsuna
10-06-2011, 11:39 PM
Hi there. Welcome to af. What kind of artist are you?

heki_11j
10-13-2011, 08:31 PM
Hi there. Welcome to af. What kind of artist are you?

Sorry for the late reply. I can't seem to get the hang of things here. I don't get any notification when someone replies in my thread. :P
Need to learn how I'd manage that xD.
Anyways, I'm of course an anime artist. Somehow I like drawing chibis. :D I try to draw shounen action stuffs sometimes, but somehow they don't come out as I want them to be xD. So I gotta step back a little out of that category and maybe come back to it later on xD.
THANKS. :)

Ωmega
10-13-2011, 09:42 PM
Im curious- How old is old? I draw myself, working to get a webcomic up and running.

At any rate, welcome to the site!

Archaic Devices
10-13-2011, 10:01 PM
-late welcome-. Nice to see some new artists coming around! I've seen your fan art thread, and your drawing was very nice. I draw myself, but I have been too lazy to make a fan art thread...x.x

~*Red*~
10-14-2011, 12:33 AM
G'day and welcome to AF :)

heki_11j
10-15-2011, 03:44 PM
Im curious- How old is old? I draw myself, working to get a webcomic up and running.
At any rate, welcome to the site!
Ahaha, good question xD. well I guess old is just a term on how a person feels about their age xD ahaha.
Nice! Please do tell me where I can see that webcomic ones its out. Good Luck!
Thank you :D.

-late welcome-. Nice to see some new artists coming around! I've seen your fan art thread, and your drawing was very nice. I draw myself, but I have been too lazy to make a fan art thread...x.x
ahaha, not really late. I'm still getting the hang of the site ^^, since I can't seem to check my notifications on these threads.. I have to go to it from time to time.
Anyways, Thank you :D. Glad you saw it and liked it. Yeah, I've been lazy lately too, so I haven't added anything to that thread either.

G'day and welcome to AF :)

Thank you :D

The Rebel
10-19-2011, 01:52 PM
Well, hello and welcome to animeforum. If you need any help, feel free to ask and I'll get back to you as soon a I can. Please try to post often,, but also follow the rules of the forum and sub-forums. Well, I'll probably see you around the Misc Misc section, laterz. (shakes your hand till your arm goes numb, then yanks it off and chews on it.) OH, and thanks for the snack! (walks off to the next victim waving the arm around)