PDA

View Full Version : iamdragon's drawings

iamdragon
09-23-2011, 04:47 AM
:unsure:...i drow this by photoshop cs4 .i hope you like it

SuXrys
09-23-2011, 05:15 AM
Everyone is new in the beginning! :) Not to worry.

I don't know so much about these stuff myself so Im not sure if Im the best person around to give you any handful ideas and tips but... Im not sure but the text "windows 7" doesn't seem to fit in so well. Maybe it's possible to use another font on it and maybe make the text more gray instead of so dark? Just an idea that hit me.

Keep it up!

Zainox
09-23-2011, 08:00 AM
I would say to start of smaller, with a sig or something, have some fun with some effects and once you get more confident that your skills are increasing, then come back and tackle a wallpaper. I dont want to sounds mean, but at the moment, it just seems like you slapped several images on a page and said it was done..
Maybe check out some tutorials, give them a go, start of with some easy ones and work your way up. You got to have some effects in there and make it blend. Like SuXrys said above, "Everyone is new in the beginning!" And trust me when I say I was not much better! ;D
If you ever want some help or advice, send me a pm! I would like to note that I only use gimp though.. :S
Keep them comming mate! Practice makes perfect!!!

Earth
09-23-2011, 02:31 PM
Like SuXrys and Zainox have suggested, include more effects. Do something with the background so that it is not just plain white, perhaps an image or effect instead. Also, there isn't a variety of colors used. The way the symbol for Windows is positioned, it makes it obscure and allows the viewer to glance over it.

iamdragon
09-27-2011, 09:10 AM
give me your opinion please:)
i used camera of my phone, that's way the photo is not good

iamdragon
09-27-2011, 09:15 AM
-Removed link.-

iamdragon
09-27-2011, 12:08 PM
Thank you for expressing
Means a lot to me ... I really appreciate this
I will be happy if you told me about your opinion on this

gobSIDES
09-27-2011, 03:41 PM
Good, but the only thing I would say would be that you should try to do it on unlined paper next time.

iamdragon
09-29-2011, 01:18 PM
this some of my drawing..but the camera of my phone it's not good

solidarmor
09-29-2011, 02:44 PM
I really like your style.

DragonSoul
09-29-2011, 02:46 PM
Wow thats some real great work there do you draw everyday or once in awhile?

nanashipiero
09-29-2011, 03:05 PM
I love your drawing!! It's so much better than my suckiness, lol. You have the coolest style, ever!

kaspar
09-29-2011, 05:47 PM
Wow, the drawings are really good!

SuXrys
09-29-2011, 07:48 PM
I really like it! You draw anime/manga characters much better then I do.
Keep update with more pictures <3

battousai_ryuu
09-29-2011, 11:01 PM
O_O Wow, really good stuff. Please keep up the good work and continue to post em. You should also consider entering in the DOTM (drawing of the month)
Any questions about it feel free to give me or Loki (the mod of that section) a shout :D

Zainox
09-30-2011, 12:55 AM
I really like your pictures! They are really well done, and you seem to be able to draw with ease. Please keep posting more, I would love to see them. ;D

iamdragon
09-30-2011, 01:46 AM
I do not know if I deserve all this Impressive
I really appreciate these words thanks guys
and i will do my best

SuXrys
09-30-2011, 08:47 AM
The girl in the glasses is so cute! I love her! ^^

The only thing I can comment on is the same as @gobSIDES (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?273990-gobSIDES) if you can draw on an unlined paper, that way we can see the drawings better. But even if not it's okey anyway.

Zainox
09-30-2011, 08:57 AM
I love your pictures! I espacially like the drawing of the guy. Dont worry, I have a habit of drawing on line paper too because it happens to be close. xD

Digimon_Sommelier
10-01-2011, 09:46 AM
@iamdragon (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=232173) : As an investigator of words, I think you meant "drew" instead of "drow" in your opening sentence, but nevertheless, a very nice anime girl on a nice background of blue spirals. However, the Windows 7 text may be out of place, even though it fits with the girl's hair and a portion of her outfit. I'd omit the text and add something else, maybe a few more graphics, but that's just from my zany-ous perspective. lol

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out...

iamdragon
10-02-2011, 06:06 AM
i know it's not that good.but......this is just Example for what you can do by photoshop.
i use cs4..if i can do that mean you can do better than me:D

iamdragon
10-09-2011, 01:18 PM
i draw it after that i use photoshop

nanashipiero
10-09-2011, 02:20 PM
Wow, that's pretty awesome!

I love the effect~

iamdragon
10-09-2011, 02:29 PM
Thank you.
You are also using Photoshop. I saw your drawing "Sailor Moon"
alisaallthat.
Your drawing was a wonderful
i draw by my hand , but the paint it's another story ,I love use photoshop for that ,it's make my drawing like real anime..^_^

kaspar
10-09-2011, 04:03 PM
Wow, great drawing! "iamdragon" what kind of tablet do you use?

iamdragon
10-09-2011, 05:56 PM
I don't have any kind . I just draw it by my hand on paper then use my cellphone camera to transfer to my pc then i use Photoshop cs4 to put some color and effect .
It's just like that . here in this drawing i just mix between my hand draw and painting by photoshop .
I just Junior love anime..:(
this is the original my hand drawing.

solidarmor
10-10-2011, 06:06 PM
That is a pretty cool effect with coloring and the actual paper sketching mixed in. Good work there dragon.

battousai_ryuu
10-10-2011, 08:22 PM
Very well done, I hope you continue to keep up the good work.

Archaic Devices
10-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Very well done with the girl, but it doesn't feel that in depth to me. Sure you've done a bit of hatching to show shadows, but it doesn't feel like it's enough. Amazing job on the hands and hair, and the face is also awesome. I'd put at least one shadow on the face though. The only other problem I have with it is that her breasts are a bit unproportionate to each other, so just watch for things like that.

kaspar
10-11-2011, 12:46 AM
WOW! It's really good!

SolarLawn
10-12-2011, 02:24 PM
These Drawing are amazing... Maybe you should draw your own Manga?
Find a really good author or hold a competition here with who can make the best plot
and make them write a one-shot kinda thing.

Then you could submit it to some scanlation sites or something... Or ask people how they like it.

But anyway, Your drawing are really amazing and realistic. You are Awezomz
Colored the Iamdragon girl :D

rodyno
10-13-2011, 11:47 AM
WOW! the "last one" is pretty good, great job.
I like the students too. Perfect. I'm going to train some of those.

iamdragon
10-14-2011, 05:46 AM
i hope you like my drawing?
by the way , I handsomer than what i draw:p

Corllean
10-15-2011, 09:21 AM
Hey! iamdragon do you create mangas? :D these are awesome.
I liked the image you did in photoshop where you attached the woman inside the screen. It looks real

iamdragon
10-17-2011, 11:33 AM
i buy new drawing paper so i test it .it's so good but my hand is not that good.:(
but any how i hope you like my drawing . your opinion , it' very important to me

battousai_ryuu
10-17-2011, 12:59 PM
Your talent is insane!
I'm glad you continue to post them up :D
It's always good to see some good artwork when I first wake up :D
Keep up the good work!

nanashipiero
10-17-2011, 02:29 PM
That picture is so cute, :D

I love the pencil, it looks so realistic. You have a lot of talent~

You could make a decent living being a manga artist :D

iamdragon
10-17-2011, 03:21 PM
ooww ..I don't think i am that good .this is too much .i don't know if i deserve all this words..i am really,,really grateful
THANKS GUYS\GIRLS^_^

iamdragon
10-18-2011, 08:40 AM
for fun only ....don't worry i'm still cool:D
I hope you like it

iamdragon
10-18-2011, 09:42 AM
i hop you like it

battousai_ryuu
10-18-2011, 11:57 AM
I love the art and I like the hint of comedy you throw in there. Keep em coming :D

nanashipiero
10-19-2011, 02:02 PM
LOL the first one was funny!

:D If you taught art here in hick-ville, I'd so join your class~

D: I need to learn to draw better xD

Corllean
10-19-2011, 10:58 PM
I don't have any kind . I just draw it by my hand on paper then use my cellphone camera to transfer to my pc then i use Photoshop cs4 to put some color and effect .
It's just like that . here in this drawing i just mix between my hand draw and painting by photoshop .
I just Junior love anime..:(
this is the original my hand drawing.

You're giving the inspiration to draw~ I love everything about this drawing :) she's so beautiful.

iamdragon
10-20-2011, 04:42 AM
Frankly, I'm not that good at drawing anime.But in the art of realistic painting.it's my favorite part
Since a long time I've draw.real things so my friends told me why your not try another thing like the anime.so i try it and i fall in love
that's why i'm here. maybe you don't like this kind of art because you'r fan of the anime
this my level of realistic art . i draw it last night
.i hop you like it

Luneamaire
10-20-2011, 02:52 PM
:unsure:...i drow this by photoshop cs4 .i hope you like it

Omg, Your coloring is great. I like it. How did you color it?

iamdragon
10-20-2011, 11:15 PM
I color it by useing photoshop cs4 , it's too much fun you should try it:)

Chigumi
10-23-2011, 02:05 PM
Im in love with your drawing-style.
Its youthful, fresh and fun. Yeah, Id love to see more.

iamdragon
11-02-2011, 04:46 AM
hi guys .... i hope you like it:D

iamdragon
11-02-2011, 01:44 PM
your Opinion is very important to me..

Digimon_Sommelier
11-02-2011, 03:08 PM
iamdragon: Cool, very impressive sketches. With marvelous artistic capbilities like what's displayed above, you'll go FAR... Nice work, you've done a really good job on each of them, in my opinion! :)

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out...

iamdragon
11-03-2011, 06:09 AM
I try to made nice touch :)
some time we keeping love things even that things didn't have heart .

iamdragon
11-08-2011, 07:50 AM
please .....:)your opinion ..very important to me:D

solidarmor
11-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Ok...NOW I'm jealous!! How the hell were you able to do that, spectacular!!! Love the fact that there's an actual number on your hand. LOL Ahhh...I can see the editing of the layers, in the zoomed in version. Genius!

iamdragon
11-10-2011, 03:10 AM
I try to drawing some thing but she standing in my way..What should I do?:(
please. give me your opinion.:)

solidarmor
11-10-2011, 01:00 PM
I try to drawing some thing but she standing in my way..What should I do?:(
please. give me your opinion.:)

Ok, you are just getting ridiculous on the awesomeness that is you!! I'm still trying to figure out how you gave this drawing a 3D look?? I've hardly seen it done before.

iamdragon
11-11-2011, 12:21 AM
I just want to share what I know about drawing manga if there any one has comment,
or note ,pleas let me know:)

solidarmor
11-11-2011, 12:52 AM
This is a GREAT, beginners teaching tool for those who want to improve on their work, or for those just starting to draw. You did a really good job in keeping it simple with your instructions and sketches. Thank you iamdragon for this cool posting. Plus, Tabby is cute...who's the other chibi yelling at you? lol

iamdragon
11-11-2011, 03:12 AM
this character present me ..of course I more handsomer than this ..but let's say we are similar.;)
I just want to say by my way "let's be friends"
oh ..by the way ..I change my hair cut so don't worry :D

iamdragon
11-11-2011, 04:46 AM
you ask me about that girl in back ground solidarmor ,,,, you know when you planing to draw some thing many ideas jump to your mind and in the end you chose one of them.
but looks like one of these ideas little jealous ,, so she start yelling at me ^_^

S o l o
11-11-2011, 05:01 AM
Your amazing! Loving it all. *mindhasbeenblown*

SuXrys
11-11-2011, 05:13 AM
You are so good at what you are doing... And the tutorial you posted before was a really good one, simple and easy to understand.
Don't really have anything to say more then that I really like your work... But maybe you can post more colored pictures?

Anyhow and anyway, like your style.

And also about the post #58; of course you are. ;)

solidarmor
11-11-2011, 12:53 PM
A cuteness with the glasses, eh??

iamdragon
11-12-2011, 12:15 AM
the glasses to increase my handsomeness too 100%,,,lol

iamdragon
11-12-2011, 12:21 AM
she really Annoying,,,, I hope she's happy now :wacko:
I hope all of you liked the show:)

solidarmor
11-12-2011, 02:19 AM
She's cute...she she's being bad, you can discipline her by drawing her in awkward situations. lol

iamdragon
11-12-2011, 05:57 AM
I faced problem with the new copy of photoshop cs6 ,the colour it not balance,,but anyhow I tried my best..
but looks like was not enough
pleas....your opinion very important to me

solidarmor
11-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Nice colouring. This could have worked with water colors as well, instead of the normal cell shading/coloring.

iamdragon
11-17-2011, 02:58 AM
many people told me , why you don't made color post?
actually i don't think i am in that level .that's need alot equipment and alot of skill and all of that is going to be a waste to spend on noob like me.
but i can not refuse .so I use photoshop cs4 to color this manga which I draw by myself and that's make it worst , but I hope you like it.
I leave the other without paint if there is any one want give me some advise . .good luck

solidarmor
11-17-2011, 09:22 PM
many people told me , why you don't made color post?
actually i don't think i am in that level .that's need alot equipment and alot of skill and all of that is going to be a waste to spend on noob like me.
but i can not refuse .so I use photoshop cs4 to color this manga which I draw by myself and that's make it worst , but I hope you like it.
I leave the other without paint if there is any one want give me some advise . .good luck

Well I use CS3 for coloring, and sketckbook pro for inking. You have all the tools you need. You can use watercolor filters in cs4. And this drawing looks amazing, and does not look stupid at all. I like it.

MusashiKatana
11-21-2011, 03:12 PM
draw people with weapons and stuff more

SanyoSeiki
11-22-2011, 02:42 AM
I like it! :D

iamdragon
11-23-2011, 03:50 AM
this is first time I try drawing some thing other than anime , so I try to draw character like superman or cat women .
but you know ,,I have admit it. it wasn't that easy. every time i start drawing found my self going anime style.
so what you think .. did i make it?

solidarmor
11-23-2011, 01:58 PM
*bro hug* You are awesome!!!! My favs by far with the 3D drawings coming in second. Plus the color is great....and her outfit...sexy. :)

Great work dragon...see I think it isn't very hard for me to do this style, but said you had found it hard cause you slipping into animes/manga mode?

Im the opposite, I try drawing manga style and slip into "comic" mode...

iamdragon
11-24-2011, 09:04 AM
hi every body ,,,first of all I hope this is not Embarrassing to Solidarmor..I just want say to you and to the others thanks for all these posts because without it there is no use for what I am doing ,, I swear,,it's mean alot to me.
and about the result . back to the judgment how is Appears in the background and Holds
10 mark :)

battousai_ryuu
11-24-2011, 11:05 AM
What does the runner up get? :D

solidarmor
11-24-2011, 04:53 PM
hi every body ,,,first of all I hope this is not Embarrassing to Solidarmor..I just want say to you and to the others thanks for all these posts because without it there is no use for what I am doing ,, I swear,,it's mean alot to me.
and about the result . back to the judgment how is Appears in the background and Holds
10 mark :)

This is not embarrassing to me at all. I LOVE it, thanks so much!1 lol I actually won something...and it's AWESOME!! I is loved :love:, by your imagination :blush:, lol.

Your art work is a good influence on me, and others on here who may think "I'm no good at drawing". Though many of us may not have the natural talent you do, seeing your posts really makes me want to do better.

I know how you feel wanting feedback and all. Like I said in my last PM to you how are we to improve if we get nothing back?

I really liked your 'comic' drawing though its a little confusing seeing a hot chick with IMD on her...ample chest. lol

iamdragon
11-26-2011, 08:03 AM
no thing to say

iamdragon
11-26-2011, 10:48 AM
I really love the drawing by table but I don't have one:(

solidarmor
11-26-2011, 12:42 PM
no thing to say
Whoa...hot! I'm sorry but, she should be saying "good afternoon". lol Also, this looks different from your other drawings? Please don't be mad at me, but when I saw this I had to try something. I'm not good at coloring, but will post what I am talking about in a little bit.

Plus, don't worry about not having a tablet. Your art is not any less awesome because of it. You do some really incredible work using pen/pencil and paper. Don't ever think that it's bad.

Plus, if you want one really bad you can think about doing commission work? Where people pay you for drawing something for them. You would make a killing.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

I really love the drawing by table but I don't have one:(

This one had me laughing, sorry. "why don't we have a hedgehog" LOL! You are awesome

Genystar
11-30-2011, 05:56 AM
Your drawings are so awesome! No matter what anyone tells you never stop drawing! ;A; You draw way better than me.

iamdragon
11-30-2011, 12:11 PM
I hope you like it

battousai_ryuu
11-30-2011, 01:47 PM
I like that this one is "in action" though it looks alil funny with only one arm.
Maybe that's just me.
^_^

solidarmor
11-30-2011, 04:32 PM
Another awesome drawing!! Why wouldn't we like it. Hey I've been wanting to ask this for a while. Have you ever found yourself drawng someone you didn't know? Like a girl in a cafe or library...and then showed them the drawing?

iamdragon
11-30-2011, 11:26 PM
I don't know ,,I don't think It's good idea I'm afraid of the reaction it's Unexpected

solidarmor
12-01-2011, 01:14 AM
I don't know ,,I don't think It's good idea I'm afraid of the reaction it's Unexpected

What's to be afraid about? I have a friend who draws all the time, and paints...I'm jealous of him 9 billion %. Well, we met at a coffee shop to catch up on events and he saw this really cute brunette sitting by herself. He grabbed a napkin and started to draw her...it was amazing. In like 10 mins he drew her sitting at the table. He wasn't rude or anything in fact he's quite shy...and I told him to take it over to her. She was really polite and when he showed her the drawing she couldn't stop smiling, and she even gave him her name and phone number.

iamdragon
12-01-2011, 01:50 AM
no one know's what's in next corner

iamdragon
12-01-2011, 05:50 AM
I try to do like what you said , I saw girl in restaurant, then i start drawing her ,my hand was shake ,because the weather was cold or she was coooool really I don't know some how I feel she notes me. then she done some thing surprised me, she take her mobile out and then capture photo of me, I freezes in my place for few seconds before leave the place,

solidarmor
12-01-2011, 03:40 PM
I try to do like what you said , I saw girl in restaurant, then i start drawing her ,my hand was shake ,because the weather was cold or she was coooool really I don't know some how I feel she notes me. then she done some thing surprised me, she take her mobile out and then capture photo of me, I freezes in my place for few seconds before leave the place,

You are talented and awesome. No need to be nervous, lol. That drawing is awesome and if that is her she is cute. Have faith in yourself,
Im sure she found you cute too if she got her phone out, maybe to take a pic of the drawing? What do you mean "coool"?

Kazama1990
12-02-2011, 03:40 AM
your drawings show alot of skill, Good luck with whatever endever you choose to use it for and I gotta agree with solidarmor as long as you keep confidence in yourself you will be fine

NEWKON
12-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Pretty sick

iamdragon
12-02-2011, 12:58 PM
transform !

solidarmor
12-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Do you do commission work?

vrarsenal
12-03-2011, 12:40 PM
Love itxD
I love the drawings on paper...
I know people say practice makes perfect...
I've tried but failed miserably...
But you've got a knack for this sort of thing...
Keep up the good work:)

iamdragon
12-04-2011, 06:03 AM
when I decided to enter the Competition. I felt Frustration.:(
so I tried cheer up myself

battousai_ryuu
12-04-2011, 02:03 PM
You cheered me up :D
Good luck in the competition!

solidarmor
12-05-2011, 01:59 AM
when I decided to enter the Competition. I felt Frustration.:(
so I tried cheer up myself

Man I was thinking of trying the competition...but if YOU need cheering up, I'm toasted. lol

iamdragon
12-05-2011, 09:03 AM
come on guys ,,,,,you have every things you need....talent.....tablet,,,I saw your art It's AWESOME

solidarmor
12-05-2011, 09:48 AM
compared to yours...not really. lol :confused:

iamdragon
12-08-2011, 04:59 AM
hi.....sorry I can't use the real photo here in Fan art so I draw it as example.
I just want say how much easy drawing the anime by looking to the real person
by this way you will know how draw position....clothes ... hair...even the
personalty.
and I hope that helping :)

solidarmor
12-08-2011, 06:49 PM
hi.....sorry I can't use the real photo here in Fan art so I draw it as example.
I just want say how much easy drawing the anime by looking to the real person
by this way you will know how draw position....clothes ... hair...even the
personalty.
and I hope that helping :)

So unfair.....*hangs head in shame*

Twisted Jester
12-09-2011, 03:17 AM
I like your girl's drwings :)
you're so talented in drawing girls
Love their shape!!

solidarmor
12-20-2011, 12:58 AM
Hope you're ok? Haven't seen you around in a while.

GregoryUyChan
12-22-2011, 08:34 PM
I like it! :D

iamdragon
12-31-2011, 10:02 PM
hi every body..first ...happy new year..and i'm really sorry for not showing up recently..
I tried to explain what happened to me by manga ..but looks like I failed
I cloud not finish it ....sorry

Jacob's Ladder
01-12-2012, 03:35 AM
Awesome as usual!! :)

iamdragon
01-17-2012, 05:11 AM
hi guys ,,how you doing .
today I just want to share with you some of my poor Knowledge about manga .
like drawing famous character as Naruto ,,oh and sorry about my horrible Writing:(

Jacob's Ladder
01-17-2012, 04:15 PM
This is way way cool of you to post!! Are you sure you are not a professional?? lol. Can't wait to see what's next.

AnimeFrost
01-17-2012, 06:41 PM
Whoa! Your SO GOOD! I wanna SEE MORE!!!!

.SophieChan~
01-28-2012, 09:00 AM
Very good keep it up

iamdragon
01-31-2012, 05:29 AM
Please do not be hasty in judging. I'm not that bad person .:)
I just want get out from cuteness and friendly mode .to show some action and horror.
and I hope you like it.. please give me your opinion because it's very important to me

AnimeFrost
01-31-2012, 06:41 AM
Your so AMAZING

.SophieChan~
01-31-2012, 10:54 AM
Wowow! Thats really really... Nice! !! You make me draw :O

battousai_ryuu
01-31-2012, 10:57 AM
The sword handle seems alil....disproportional. Seems alil to large for her hand. Aside from that its excellent as always!

Jacob's Ladder
01-31-2012, 07:30 PM
Please do not be hasty in judging. I'm not that bad person
I just want get out from cuteness and friendly mode .to show some action and horror
and I hope you like it.. please give me your opinion because it's very important to me

This is awesome! I really like the shadowing, though the sword to neck is a little creepy. lol Completely different feel from your other stuff, would love to see more.

iamdragon
02-05-2012, 11:48 PM
this is first time I do video on youtube and I am sorry if the video is not clear because
I used camera of my phone and I hope you like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uVusQ7ne0w

battousai_ryuu
02-06-2012, 12:07 AM
this is first time I do video on youtube and I am sorry if the video is not clear because
I used camera of my phone and I hope you like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uVusQ7ne0w

It's awesome to watch this drawing come to life. Well done ^_^

Jacob's Ladder
02-07-2012, 03:24 AM
That is completely awesome!! But what is that on your wrist??

iamdragon
02-13-2012, 05:42 AM
I hope you like it

battousai_ryuu
02-13-2012, 09:40 AM
Excellent shading, good proportions. I really like the faces and their expressions. Second one from the top is my favorite.
Well done sir!

Jacob's Ladder
02-13-2012, 03:59 PM
Another awesome post! :) If anything the first 2 expressions could work well, with the figure. Can't wait to see which one you decide to use. lol

*Lady_Kikyo*
02-15-2012, 09:55 AM
Great work there! I really like the second set! Keep it up!

Morgane
05-28-2012, 03:08 AM
I'm amazed ....you are so awesome !

- I'm really please to see that at least even if you mangae to learn photoshop you still draw on paper ! most people I know once they master photoshop completely forget about paper and pen !

Hope one day you will make a whole manga !

(p.s your manga lesson are pretty good ... I was thinking of making one ... but it won't worth as much as yours...so I will quit the idea ^^)

iamdragon
07-02-2012, 12:26 AM
I can't stay but I couldn't leave :(

Jacob's Ladder
07-02-2012, 07:24 AM
I can't stay but I couldn't leave :(

What do you mean, "I can't stay"??? I was wondering if you were ok, if you would be coming back? Why can't you stay?

threewolves
07-02-2012, 08:02 AM
Really nice work, very talented. Looking forward to seeing more.

nightAme
07-04-2012, 12:02 PM
From the first sketches in 2011 - they are really good! I really like the second and third pics of the three. I also like your use of your digital art (first image post). You definitely have a professional flair. I'll be checking out more! :)

Okay, I don't want to fill your inbox with Like notices, but I love all of your pics! It really is hard to pick just one favorite. But I really do like the one with the lady samurai in the purple kimono with the partial lined paper drawing showing. Awesome, awesome, awesome! Also, your life-like drawings are grand!

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-12-2012, 02:01 PM
iamdragon (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?232173-iamdragon), I don't know what do you do with your pencil but it's just great, congratulations! :D
I really love drawings on post #106, #110, #118 and #123, you sure have talent! Thanks a lot for sharing, hope to see more from you :)

iamdragon
02-28-2014, 08:08 AM
long time .i am back

iamdragon
04-07-2015, 05:23 AM
for long time ,I did not post any thing .i hope you like it

iamdragon
04-12-2015, 11:18 PM
I hope you like it

Nanobyte
04-13-2015, 02:00 AM
These are really good! I hope to see some more from you.

iamdragon
04-13-2015, 02:56 AM
I really appreciate these words ..thank's

Astral_Mage
04-14-2015, 02:00 PM
Wow, amazing work, you're really talented :awe:

Clean & simple, your lines are perfect in my opinion, I wonder how are you doing it :)

iamdragon
04-15-2015, 11:12 AM
thanks

Astral_Mage
04-15-2015, 01:45 PM
You're talented & that's true, keep up the great work ;)

AzuMulu
07-07-2015, 07:05 PM
Awesome drawings iamdragon (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?232173-iamdragon)!