PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Quotes

Xeyuzio
09-22-2011, 07:19 AM
I made a thread like this but it was only for AF's quote. :| Anyways post your favourite quotes. =D

You hold on desperately to memories of that love, being as strong and as pure as you can for that person. You wait forever, waiting for that princess to return, but somewhere inside, you know she won't. Love slowly becomes obsession, obsession gives way to fantasy. Fantasy of a life you might have had with this person. But the more you peek into the dimension, the more it hurts when you look away. A feeling of emptiness over rides everything, until you finally can't take the pressure anymore.

That is from a person that was from YouTube.

SuXrys
09-22-2011, 08:42 AM
My favorite quote of all time:

"But then Jonathan said it was something he must do, even if it was dangerous.
‘Why?’ I wondered. ‘Otherwise you’re not a human being but just a piece of dirt’ said Jonathan."

Jonathan to Scotty, from The Brothers Lionheart (1973) / Astrid Lindgren.

RosarioMokaChan
09-22-2011, 09:15 AM
my favourite at the moment:

They took my dog....
I took their heads.
not exactly famous...but i like it :D

Kentaro Kurosaki
09-22-2011, 09:45 AM
"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"

That's completely me

ACBlackJ0ck
09-22-2011, 11:21 AM
Guy 1: How are you doing?
Guy 2: Yes! Ahmmm, YES! Jump, jump, jump, Yes! Success!
Said by two Korean guys attempting to speak English. Can't find the video though >_<

cutiepiefrost1
09-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Dont change yourself
Just because they want you to change
Its your life
Not theirs

One person's craziness
Is another person's reality :P

Meenah
09-22-2011, 02:04 PM
"If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some false friends and true enemies; succeed anyway. If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; be honest and frank anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; do good anyway… You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway."
— Mother Teresa

I live with that every single day. It keeps me moving. As well with Desiderata.

Dr. Evil
09-22-2011, 02:15 PM
My favorite quote is this:

We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion. - Max de Pree

sushigirl28
09-22-2011, 03:31 PM
"The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work." -Michael Jackson

"A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"A great man is always willing to be little." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." -Bill Cosby

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." -Michael Jackson

"All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -Abraham Lincoln

"A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave." -Mohandas Gandhi

"A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act." -Mohandas Gandhi

There are many quotes I think I'd share, but these are just some of my very dear ones, by very dear people I admire. :) I love everyone's quotes you've all shared so far! <3

Light Buster
09-22-2011, 08:08 PM
"Huston we have a problem." -Tom Hanks

-RukiaKuchiki-
09-22-2011, 11:03 PM
History is much like an endless waltz; the three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever.
Mariemaia Kushrenadam - gundam wing
To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.
Hataki Kakashi
I am sane. It's this world that's crazy.
Kariya Jin (Bleach)
Sanity? Sorry, but I don't remember having such a useless thing in the first place.
Zaraki Kenpachi (Bleach)

Souhi
09-22-2011, 11:18 PM
"ORE WO DARE DA TO OMOTTEYAGARUUUU?!" - Kamina/Simon/The Gurren Dan

On a more serious note, I enjoy short but sweet quotes.

"Worry is misuse of the imagination." - Dan Zadra

"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams

Skylar1
09-22-2011, 11:37 PM
".. if you stare long enough into the abyss, the abyss will stare back into you"

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Cantelope
09-22-2011, 11:45 PM
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
http://www.deism.com/images/einfun.jpg

My hero :love:

-GAZKUL-
09-23-2011, 11:04 AM
"If cats could talk they wouldn't"

"A Prophet is a bearable madman"

"The good thing about being a pessimist is that you're either right or pleasantly surprised."

Screwby
09-23-2011, 11:07 AM
“We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.” - Paulo Coelho

“You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it.” - Paulo Coelho

"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?" Isaac Dian (Baccano!)

innermoonlight01
09-27-2011, 04:29 PM
"out of clutter find simplicity,
from discord find harmony,
in the middle of difficulty lies opportunity "
Albert Einstein.

Uta-chan~
09-27-2011, 05:14 PM
"We allow no geniuses in our Studio." ~ Walt Disney

shio_fujioka
09-27-2011, 07:22 PM
"There’s no such thing as a painless lesson. They just don’t exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can’t gain anything without losing something first although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you’ll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made fullmetal." ~ Edward Elric♥, last episode of FMA: Brotherhood.

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away." ~Sephiroth. "You just don't get it. There isn't a thing I don't cherish!" ~Cloud to Sephiroth. Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

~*Red*~
09-28-2011, 02:00 AM
"Television is a medium, it is neither rare or well done." ~ church bulletin board

Elphaba
09-28-2011, 09:20 AM
"Do not be afraid to fail."

"The world laughs in flowers."

"Be sure to stop and smell the roses."

"Sing like no one can hear you. Dance like no one is watching."

They aren't really famous, I'm just read them or my friends live by them.

RosarioMokaChan
10-25-2011, 07:38 AM
"Do you know what's also fun? Mass murder. I will paint the pavement in their blood! And now i run away, hahahaha"

Undeniably epic XD

Rei
10-25-2011, 07:43 AM
'The vending machines at headquarters hate me. They steal my credits and laugh in my face.' Eve Dallas~-In Death series.

'If you chase the dead in your dreams, you can't come back.' Kurosawa Rei~Fatal Frame 3

sweetdaddydee1
10-25-2011, 10:46 AM
Fishes live in the sea, as men do a-land, the great ones eat up the little ones William Shakespeare.

Robin Sena
10-25-2011, 11:53 AM
"What profit is it to someone if he or she gains the world, yet loses his or her own soul?"
--Matthew, 16:26

Light Buster
10-25-2011, 12:03 PM
"You can't create a monster, then whine when it stomps on a few buildings." - Lisa Simpson

Equilibrium
10-25-2011, 12:46 PM
It's hard to be humble when your a, U.S Marine. :p

1) If you can read, thank a teacher, if you can read in English, thank a Marine.

2) "Si vis pacem, para bellum" - If you want peace, prepare for war.

3) We have two companies of Marines running rampant all over the, northern half of this island, and three Army regiments pinned down in, the southwestern corner, doing nothing. What the hell is going on?
[Gen. John W. Vessey Jr., USA, Chairman of the the Joint Chiefs of
Staff; during the assault on Grenada, 1983]

4) http://www.usmchangout.com/images/0c01e200.png"They told (us) to open up the Embassy, or "we'll blow you away." And then they looked up and saw the Marines on the roof with the really big guns, and they said in Somali, "Igaralli ahow," Which mean "Excuse me, I didn't mean it, my mistake." ~ Karen Aquilar, in the U.S. Embassy; Mogadishu, Somalia

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l583/GazkulDuh/fkcy2u.jpg

anime133
10-29-2011, 06:34 PM
I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive.”

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive.” Cowboy Bebop (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSLfBR4D0Hg)

MusashiKatana
10-29-2011, 07:28 PM
"I think the world would be a perfect place if love didn't have a price tag" - Myself

"Discrimination is only for bullies who feel overly important" - Myself

"Judgement ruins what could have been" - Myself

"Judgement and Discrimination are total ignorance" - Myself

"A desire to succeed is only as good as your means to achieve success. Otherwise we could all have what we want" - Myself

"Love should be a right not a privilage" - Myself

"Money > Unconditional Love" - Myself

"In my opinion the evil in the world is just a built up lack of love" - Myself

"My optimism about my dreams is what keeps me motivated" - Myself

Bulf
10-29-2011, 08:37 PM
"If you don't have anything nice to say, type it out instead".

I live by that.

Gizoku
10-29-2011, 08:51 PM
“It’s not easy, but you have to be persistent. You might have to defeat a demon lord, or warp through several worlds. But once you do, you walk up the wizard stairs, and produce your magic key you got in the water world and unlock the chamber door. Then, you walk right up to the princess, and give her a smooch."

&

"Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realize we cannot eat money"

-GAZKUL-
10-30-2011, 04:54 AM
"When life gives you razor blades make a bat"

marvel_phoenix
10-31-2011, 09:01 AM
“In the end, we will only conserve what we love. We will only love what we understand. We will only understand what we are taught.”
-- Baba Dioum, environmentalist.

He said that regarding animals, but I feel that it can be applied to many other things.

.Miki~
10-31-2011, 09:18 AM
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.*"
Hei (Darker Than Black)

"Secondhand smoke kills, you know. It's far worse than the fumes you inhale directly. Take diethylene, one of those nasty carcinogens your doctor might have warned you about on your last visit. Firsthand smoke has between 5.3 and 43 nanograms of diethylene, where as, secondhand smoke has 680 and 823 nanograms.Then we've got quinoline, another effective one, secondhand smoke has 18,000 nanograms; 11 times more than the amount you're sucking down firsthand. You can make the choice to blacken your lungs, but don't expect to enforce that on me."
Jack simon (Darker Than Black)

"Spilled water will never return to its container."

Gauntlgrym
11-01-2011, 01:38 PM
i don't believe in isms, i just believe in me - Ferris Bueller

also, the one in my sig. it was Thomas Szasz who said it.

Kanjoudakai_Ira
11-01-2011, 02:27 PM
"I'm not two-faced... I have more faces than you could ever count!" - this is by me.

"Women don't embarrass men. They're the 'do it yourself' type." - friend

"Love no one more than you love yourself and put no one above you." - me

"How would a world without men be? No more murder and lots of happy, fat women." -same friend.

johnbryantwong
11-01-2011, 10:44 PM
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!" - Audrey Hepburn
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

Hypatia
11-03-2011, 10:54 AM
If you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty -Marilyn Monroe
Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world-Marilyn Monroe
A women's best weapon are her tears-Rinslet walker (Black Cat)

solidarmor
11-03-2011, 03:21 PM
"Understanding is a 3-edged sword." :Kosh Nuranik

Xeyuzio
11-05-2011, 11:15 AM
"You're in here going on about what your daddy did to you. Your daddy is out there enjoying his life while you're in prison. You're here because of what YOU did." Madea, I like this quote because it's basically saying that it was her choice and not anyone else's fault on what she did.

Kaitou+
11-05-2011, 11:18 AM
"Furd, everyone has the gift of stupidity but you're abusing the privilege." - Me.
"Furd, don't let your mind wander around, it might get lost." - Me

Xeyuzio
11-11-2011, 06:09 PM
"I love Pandas, they're so chill. They're like "Dude, racism is stupid. I'm White, Black, and Asian.""

Meyrin
11-11-2011, 06:22 PM
The moment one learns to love, he also learns to hate

Trippy Hippie
11-18-2011, 09:14 AM
" And you grew up good and wonderful. It was great just watching you, every day was like a privilige. Then the time come for you to be your own man and take on the world, and you did. But somewhere along the line, you changed. You stopped being you. You let people stick a finger in your face and tell you you're no good. And when things got hard, you started looking for something to blame, like a big shadow. Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you no matter what. No matter what happens- Rocky Balboa

Negi
11-18-2011, 09:27 AM
"The pleasure of a dream is that its fantasy. If it happens, then it was never a dream." - FMA

battousai_ryuu
11-18-2011, 11:40 AM
"Your Penn education has given you a 2x4. You can build a building with it, or hit someone over the head. The choice is yours." Jodie Foster's commencement speech.

Robin Sena
11-18-2011, 02:36 PM
"All hath sinned and come short of the glory of God."
--Romans 3:23

Chigumi
11-18-2011, 03:06 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lssix03ssP1qc2i6to3_500.gif
by Ke$ha

Assiduous✡Aristocrat
11-19-2011, 06:03 AM
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend."
~Thomas Jefferson

"The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."
~F.A. Hayek

"Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood."
~George S. Patton.

AnimeFrost
02-07-2012, 04:32 AM
JUST DO IT! - Gintoki Sakata

Matty
02-08-2012, 01:20 AM
"wouldn't it be funny if we woke up tomorrow and we were boyfriend and girlfriend."

Just watched this on Clannad the other day; my slogan for the week :biggrin: You really have to listen to the way that he says it, I could'nt stop laughing

darkrider21
02-08-2012, 05:16 PM
when the rich rage war its the poor who die-a line from a linkin park song hands held high

Light Buster
02-08-2012, 05:34 PM
"The world will be better without you."

Matty
02-08-2012, 07:44 PM
"The world will be better without you."

Ouch! I hope I never hear that one.

I read this one on somebody's blog the other day; sorry buddy I can't remember who you were, but what you said was amazing!
"Did you know that 90% of American Citizens have closed their refridgerator door slowly to see when the light turns off"

Multigrain
02-09-2012, 12:27 AM
"There are no indigenous people on the moon." Said by a TV Tropes mod while closing a thread arguing about the colonisation of the moon.

Trippy Hippie
02-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Wouldnt the world be a different place if everyone kept things that simple. Love, waves, the ocean, family, and friends and every now and then a nice cocktail.

" Life aint always sunshine and rainbows. Its a very mean and nasty place. And I dont care how tough you are, It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. Its not about how hard you can hit. But how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take. And keep moving forward. Thats how winners are made." - Rocky Balboa.

"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone. "

These few dollars you lose here today are going to buy you stories to tell your children and great-grandchildren. This could be one of the big moments in your life; don't make it your last! "

Matty
02-10-2012, 01:27 AM
"We all want to help one another; human beings are like that. We want to live by eachothers happiness, not by eachothers misery." Great Dictator-Charlie Chapplin

darkrider21
02-11-2012, 06:36 AM
Don't let your bad memeries kill you.youcan make new memeries happy one-the punisher.don't judge a book by it's cover.never look a gift horse in the mouth.the pen is mighter then the sowrd

Eris
02-11-2012, 09:16 AM
" ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ " - The internet

AnimeFrost
02-11-2012, 09:55 AM
"Id rather jump off a cliff than falling on accident"

KageNoNeko
02-11-2012, 11:50 AM
"Parting is such sweet sorrow." -Shakesphere

"Truth can be hold but not seen." -by me

Next time I post in this thread, I might post some Ouran quotes.

Musaki
02-11-2012, 05:01 PM
My favorite quote:

Man who runs behind a bus gets tired.
Man who runs infront of a bus gets exhausted.

said by my new assistant Chi

Syaoran
02-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Mine is I like pie. Problem?

sataned
02-11-2012, 05:09 PM
if it aint broken, THEN F(#($N BREAK IT! ~ sataned :)

darkrider21
02-25-2012, 02:34 AM
Clannad-Akio-all that matters is the fire you got burning in your heart.let it becom an infurno.-yoshino-forgive me.this is the only gift I can give to you right now children.a formless treasure that memerated owe times together.I have no money to spair.I have no material poses to pass on.but even so-man playing baseball-YOUR OUT

Kaleohano
02-25-2012, 02:50 AM
Ouch! I hope I never hear that one.

I read this one on somebody's blog the other day; sorry buddy I can't remember who you were, but what you said was amazing!
"Did you know that 90% of American Citizens have closed their refridgerator door slowly to see when the light turns off"

i've done that!

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

"There reason I talk to myself is because I'm the only one who's answers I accept."
George Carlin

"The reason fat men are good natures is they can neither fight nor run."
Theodore Roosevelt

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein

"Rehab is for Quitters!"
Yours truly
Lucas Sidor

Saeriel
02-25-2012, 04:04 AM
"Abandon hope, all ye who enter here," and "You. Shall. Not. PASS!"

I can never decide which to put on my door...

"They used to call the devil the father of lies. But for someone whose sin is meant to be pride, you'd think that lying would leave something of a sour taste. So my theory is that when the devil wants to get something out of you, he doesn't lie at all. He tells you the exact, literal truth. And he lets you find your own way to hell."
— Lucifer

"He robbed from the rich and he gave to the poor / Stood up to the man and he gave him what-for / Our love for him now ain't hard to explain / The Hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne!"

"I aim to misbehave." - Mal

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of Hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater." - Shepherd Book

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live - remember that."

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.”

"I will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.”

"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisioned by the enemy, don't we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we're partisans of liberty, then it's our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!”

" I am anti-life, the Beast of Judgement. I am the dark at the end of everything. The end of universes, gods, worlds … of everything. And what will you be then, Dreamlord?"
"I am Hope."

"The million lords of hell stand arrayed about you. Tell us, why should we let you leave? You have no power here, for what power have dreams in Hell?"
"You say that I have no power? Perhaps you speak truly. But — you say that dreams have no power? Ask yourselves, all of you, what power would Hell have if those imprisoned here could not dream of Heaven?"

"Anyway: I'm not blessed or merciful. I'm just me. I've got a job to do and I do it. Listen: even as we're talking, I'm there for old and young, innocent and guilty, those who die together and those who die alone. I'm in cars and boats and planes, in hospitals and forests and abattoirs. For some folks death is a release and for others death is an abomination, a terrible thing. But in the end, I'm there for all of them."

"We do what we must, Lucien. Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all."

"Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly."

"I like the stars. It's the illusion of permanence, I think. I mean, they're always flaring up and caving in and going out. But from here, I can pretend … I can pretend that things last. I can pretend that lives last longer than moments. Gods come, and gods go. Mortals flicker and flash and fade. Worlds don't last; and stars and galaxies are transient, fleeting things that twinkle like fireflies and vanish into cold and dust. But I can pretend."

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life … you give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like "maybe we should be just friends" or "how very perceptive" turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. Nothing should be able to do that. Especially not love. I hate love."

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who tells you otherwise is selling something."

Sorry for the amount :x I like a lot of quotes, these aren't even all of them.

darkrider21
03-08-2012, 10:06 PM
chalange the impossible

John Watson
03-08-2012, 10:47 PM
"Veritatem dies aperit" - Latin phrase for "Time discloses the truth"

Xanfiore
03-08-2012, 11:05 PM
" Life is free, if you cherished it "
" It is never wrong to endure, but it is wrong to attack from behind "

S o l o
03-09-2012, 03:58 AM
"When I was 5 years old my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, They asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life."

- John Lennon

Datenshi
03-09-2012, 05:14 AM
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" -Juvenal

"A book is a loaded gun in the house next door. Burn it. Take the shot from the weapon. Breach man's mind" - Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

"The ideas of economists and political philosophers, both when they are right and when they are wrong, are more powerful than is commonly understood. Indeed the world is ruled by little else. Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist." -John Maynard Keynes

"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it." -Douglas Adams, The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Free_Heart
03-09-2012, 05:25 AM
I don't know if life is greater than death but I know that love is greater than both

Trippy Hippie
03-12-2012, 12:39 AM
"You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than just a kind word alone"- Al Capone.

Samuru
03-12-2012, 03:45 AM
What's so civil about war anyway? - Civil War, Guns 'N' Roses
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward. - Franklin D. Roosevelt
There is no substitute for hard work. - Thomas Edison
A true man hates no one. - Napoleon Bonaparte
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
You'll have to do better than fear. - Joe, Keep Quiet, The Protomen

Srk
03-12-2012, 08:24 AM
I read an old Chinese proverb somewhere, "When you reach the last page, close the book." I didn't think that worked well enough for me. Every day in the life of anyone could fill a book, so I live by my own: "When you reach the last page, write another." I feel that my re-creation of this proverb sparks a bit more creativity into my life as well.

darkrider21
03-22-2012, 08:49 PM
Today I will once more be a prophet: if the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevising of the earth and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!'.
Adolf Hitler
Speech to the Reichstag
30th January 1939

Explorer Oak
03-22-2012, 10:11 PM
"Stay gold ponyboy, stay gold." <3 the outsiders

HairyCockroach
03-22-2012, 10:20 PM
"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

"Ph33r my lack of b33r!" - Megatokyo

"Hey fat man! If you're gonna hide from us, find a bigger tree!" - Samurai 7

"Happiness is a pause between two moments of suffering."

"The hardest ones to love are the ones that need it most."

"I don't want to live just to wish that I had died sooner."

"Stop right there, criminal scum!" - The Elder Scrolls series

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

"You are who you are when no one is looking."

"I'm thinking about what I want, and what I need. I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun."

"What if the light you see when you die is you being pushed out of a vagina into a new life?"

"To live іѕ thе rarest thіng іn thе world. Mоѕt people exist, that's all."

Shibito
03-22-2012, 10:22 PM
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!

Rocky Balboa. December 20, 2006. Epic Movie.

Xeyuzio
03-27-2012, 12:23 PM
Trinity*Muse: Nearly choked on my coke.
HeadphoneActor: Maaattttt
Aelwynsal: .. I definitely did not read coke at first.

lol

Munchman
03-29-2012, 01:12 PM
“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” by Epicurus, a badass greek philosopher. That and the one in my sig...

Hakoshi
03-29-2012, 01:54 PM
"Just go in a box, and everything will be fine."

xD

darkrider21
03-29-2012, 05:50 PM
Nothing on earth stays forever
but none of your deeds were in vain
Deep in our hearts you will live again
you're gone to the home of the brave

Xeyuzio
03-31-2012, 12:36 AM
Um, No. IA does not sound like a chipmunk. IMO, overall, IA sounds too real to sound like Miku. And no there's nothing wrong with Miku..(Except that she's ridiculously overated and overshadows every other vocaloid who could absolutely pwn her if voice quality meant anything.)

I love this person.

Kaleohano
05-02-2012, 03:50 AM
"Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time."
George Carlin

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii622/lucassidor/PennSig-1.jpg

Fomalhaut
05-02-2012, 12:58 PM
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth but you have to be willing to take the hits and not pointing fingers, saying you ain't where you want to be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that. You're the best thing in my life, but until you start believing in yourself, you're not gonna have a life." - Rocky Balboa.

Sorry for the length.

genesic123
05-03-2012, 10:10 PM
''Live life by your own standards.Do you need others to justify your existance?''

''Reality is crappy game''

''i can see the ending''

The World God Only Knows

darkrider21
05-08-2012, 11:28 PM
*A wonded soldger to a nurse on iwoa jima* I want you to get a botal of sand from here and tell everyone not to forget owe sacrifice becouse im not going to make it. He died on the plain
*a nurse was holding the hand of another soldger and hes crying* *nurse*am i hurting you?*soldger*no im just thinking of the people i killed
Both are from world war 2

CrimsonMoon
05-09-2012, 01:13 AM
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it." - William Arthur Ward
"Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong

darkrider21
05-11-2012, 06:24 PM
i have a dream one day this nation shal rise up and live to its true meaning if its being. we hold these turts to be self relivent and all men are created eqaley
m.l.k

Kobarokawa-San
05-15-2012, 11:53 AM
a professional writer was an amateur that did not give up!

see furthest the one who flies higher!

Kaleohano
05-17-2012, 05:09 PM
"Rehab is for quitters!" Lucas Sidor

Bamboobowl
05-17-2012, 08:46 PM
"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"" - Val Kilmer, Real Genius

(*Socrates died from drinking a poisoned Hemlock, now do you get it? Haha.)

Robin Sena
05-17-2012, 09:07 PM
"If you want a good ending, buy a romance novel."
--Tara Belle, The Beverly Hills Teens

Memitim
05-23-2012, 05:42 AM
"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it." -
H.L. Mencken

"Believe in yourself. Believe in your own potential for greatness. Believe that you can change the world. It is something that is within each of us"
-Evan TannerYeah, Both of these

Anuket
05-24-2012, 08:31 AM
Carpe diem. Quam minimun credula postero.

Overly used by many but it still inspires me no matter what.

Chi The Sweet
05-24-2012, 09:39 AM
"actions speak louder than words."
they really do!!!!
(giddy)

hatoko_hinata
05-27-2012, 07:14 AM
"The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of an hour."

-- I live with this quote always in mind.

darkrider21
06-07-2012, 01:41 AM
But you know there's something I believe I want to try and live my life carrying all of my memories with me and even if those memories are painful even if they do nothing but hurt me I want to keep them even those memories I sometimes wish I could forget as long as I carry them with me as long as I can keep holding on then someday some day I'll be strong enough that those memories don't hurt me anymore and ill be glad I have them that's what I believe with all my heart that's why all my memeries are precious to me I don't think it will okay to forget a single one and that's why the truth is I didn't want mama to forget me I didn't what I wanted was for her to hold on but I guess that was selfish of me
Momiji sohma-fruits basket

Kaleohano
06-07-2012, 02:02 AM
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
Albert Einstein

Tsumiru
06-09-2012, 02:44 PM
"Magic is the science we still don't understand"
"If I could... right now I want to be an adult, and run away with you"

Oyuki
06-09-2012, 05:51 PM
"An umbrella is of the worst inventions ever made".
Marcel Proust

Princess Cupcake
06-10-2012, 02:54 AM
All that we see or seem. Is but a dream within a dream.
-Edgar Allan Poe

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

There is no such thing as coincidences in this world. There is only the inevitable.
-Yuko Ichihara

bug
06-10-2012, 05:01 PM
"You can't believe everything you read on the internet." - George Washington

Kuraya554
06-10-2012, 05:45 PM
See signature below

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f1/Down_Arrow_Icon.png

darkrider21
06-21-2012, 07:41 PM
Yesterday, Dec. 7, 1941 - a date which will live in infamy - the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan
f.d.r

Cherry Boom
06-23-2012, 04:02 PM
This is my favorite Quote: "...Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call “reality”. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions?"
- Uchiha Itachi

threewolves
06-23-2012, 05:00 PM
"In each of us are Two Wolves. One Good, One Evil. Which one do you feed most?"

Mystelinth
06-23-2012, 05:39 PM
"Why don't you go outside when it rains? Most of it falls next to you anyways"
-Man i saw at the Mcdonalds waiting with his wife to get to their car when the rain would quiet down

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-23-2012, 07:07 PM
"Being inspired with someone is the simplest and the best reason why you find youself smilling without reason"
"You will never know true happinness until you have trully love and you will never understand what pain really is until you lost it"

Creasy
06-23-2012, 11:18 PM
see signature.. i like it.

Tenshimaka
06-24-2012, 01:17 AM
It's when people realise how lonely it is being in their own that they start to become kind- Mirajane Strauss

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid- Albert Einstein

Not everything that steps out of line, and thus 'abnormal', must necessarily be 'inferior'- Hans Asperger

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
06-24-2012, 04:33 AM
It's when people realise how lonely it is being in their own that they start to become kind- Mirajane Strauss

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid- Albert Einstein

Not everything that steps out of line, and thus 'abnormal', must necessarily be 'inferior'- Hans Asperger

Einstein's quotes are just awesome, what a mind he was!! :D

I add some more of his:
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
"A person starts to live when he can live outside himself."
"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Disconnected Outsider
06-26-2012, 01:15 PM
"Without friends, no one would want to live, even if he had all other goods."
-Aristotle

"I'm not a god, I'm the devil."
-Kyosuke Date (After being asked if he thought he was "some kind of god", and after a reference to the resurrection of Christ and him still having holes in his hands, while Kyosuke's wounded hand had healed. From the anime: The Soultaker)

MVPDJ23
06-26-2012, 01:41 PM
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."

"No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet, death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it, and that is how it should be, because death is very likely the single best invention of life. It's life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new."

"If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something."

"fear is not in my vocabulary"

darkrider21
07-06-2012, 10:12 PM
kiss you -tk- angel beats

Nevada-kun
07-06-2012, 11:45 PM
But dad, are you sure it's OK to take care of us now even though you're a dangerous retard? Now now Chris, we prefer to be called "Little people".

No offence to anyone, I just really like that quote.

Sadrith
07-07-2012, 01:53 AM
Never do a wrong thing to make a friend or to keep one.
Robert E. Lee (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/r/robertele153235.html)

that's one of them best I can think of at the moment.

darkrider21
07-07-2012, 07:22 PM
judge us not all eqaley we all deserve hell.but some more then others

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-08-2012, 06:20 AM
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
Albert Einstein

That guy was just a genious, great quoting :D

BlackLotus
07-16-2012, 10:32 AM
“I wish to die knowing that I took a fleeting instant of eternity and fashioned from it a lifetime.”-Robert Brault

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-16-2012, 10:41 AM
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

elisaelisa
07-18-2012, 09:38 AM
Just few good ones that come to my head right now:

Happy slaves are the greatest enemies of freedom.

Be nice to people on your way up, you might meet the same people on your way down.

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-18-2012, 01:20 PM
Just few good ones that come to my head right now:

Happy slaves are the greatest enemies of freedom.

Be nice to people on your way up, you might meet the same people on your way down.

Really like both but especially the first one, which is great! :D

So, some more quotes:
"A healthful hunger for a great idea is the beauty and blessedness of life." - Jean Ingelow
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
"A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life." - Charles Darwin
"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"An aim in life is the only fortune worth finding." - Robert Louis Stevenson
"Begin at once to live, and count each separate day as a separate life." - Seneca
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." - Buddha
"Don't go through life, grow through life." - Eric Butterworth
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." - Mark Twain

I find all those life quotes extremly enlightening! :)

Bamboobowl
07-18-2012, 06:04 PM
Here's a few more I love, because I just remembered them. :)

"When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.." - Psalms 94:19
(*I love this one because I can relate to it, when I was going through a rough experience, the comfort of others helped me continue on.)

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean, but the ocean would be less because of that missing drop." -Mother Teresa
(*When I feel unimportant or that what I do is useless, I think of this quote and it motivates me.)

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.." - The Beatles
(*I have one of those wall decals of this because I just love it so, great words to live by definitely.)

"Always.." - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
(*An extremely short quote, and yet it holds so much meaning too. I actually plan on getting this tattoed on my wrist soon.~)

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-18-2012, 06:11 PM
Here's a few more I love, because I just remembered them. :)

"When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.." - Psalms 94:19
(*I love this one because I can relate to it, when I was going through a rough experience, the comfort of others helped me continue on.)

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean, but the ocean would be less because of that missing drop." -Mother Teresa
(*When I feel unimportant or that what I do is useless, I think of this quote and it motivates me.)

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.." - The Beatles
(*I have one of those wall decals of this because I just love it so, great words to live by definitely.)

(*An extremely short quote, and yet it holds so much meaning too. I actually plan on getting this tattoed on my wrist soon.~)

Loved the first three quotes :D Only knew the second

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Some more MT's quotes:

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies."

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat."

"Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own."

"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other."

Kaleohano
07-18-2012, 06:40 PM
"Live the life you love, love the life you live"
~Bob Marley

http://hiphollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Bob_Marley-3.jpg

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-18-2012, 06:48 PM
"Live the life you love, love the life you live"
~Bob Marley

http://hiphollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Bob_Marley-3.jpg

That sure was a boss! Didn't know that quote, really awesome :D

darkrider21
07-18-2012, 08:26 PM
*pink haird girl from moon phase* its not the 1950s she can be with a girl if she wants,come far away to owe very own forbident frontier

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-18-2012, 08:31 PM
"Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was. " - Richard L. Evans

"Every man dies. Not every man really lives." - William Wallace

ChibiLovett
07-19-2012, 12:24 AM

That, my friend, would be an epic win. :D

Just a few of my favorites. :3

"There is no normality in life."
"You can't write your own life, but you can escape to a world where you can have control."
Both from Helena Bonham Carter

"One person's craziness is another person's reality."
Tim Burton

"I was reading everything under the sun from music history to feminist literature to Shakespeare, which is why I'm not a complete idiot at this time."
Emilie Autumn

"People call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute."
Daria Morgendorffer (Daria)

"Instead of being presented with stereotypes by age, sex, color, class, or religion, children must have the opportunity to learn that within each range, some people are loathsome and some are delightful."
Margaret Mead

"If a man can become a monster, then a monster can become a man."
Barnabas Collins (Dark Shadows 2012)

"Psychological fact: People who are fascinated by serial killers were rated 70 times more interesting conversationalists compared to those who are not."
Ash Costello

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-19-2012, 04:11 AM
"There is no normality in life."
"One person's craziness is another person's reality."
"Instead of being presented with stereotypes by age, sex, color, class, or religion, children must have the opportunity to learn that within each range, some people are loathsome and some are delightful."
"If a man can become a monster, then a monster can become a man."

Loved those ones :)

Two more:
"An inventor is a person who makes an ingenious arrangement of wheels, levers and springs, and believes it civilization." - Bierce, Ambrose

"Humanity needs practical men, who get the most out of their work, and, without forgetting the general good, safeguard their own interests. But humanity also needs dreamers, for whom the disinterested development of an enterprise is so captivating that it becomes impossible for them to devote their care to their own material profit. Without doubt, these dreamers do not deserve wealth, because they do not desire it." - Marie Curie

aerophobia
07-19-2012, 09:37 AM
A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses. It is an idea that possesses the mind. --Robert Oxton Bolt
What is dangerous about extremists is not that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say about their cause, but what they say about their opponents.--- Robert F. Kennedy
"In the ninja world, those who don't follow the rules are trash. But, those who abandon their friends are even worse than trash." -- obito
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

"A soul needs a purpose to live.."---Sabaku no Gaara
“Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.” -- Jodi Picoult
“The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single, but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely.”-- Charlotte Bronte
“The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.” --Mother Teresa
“When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that's when I think life is over.” --Audrey Hepburn

“sex is the consolation you have when you can't have love” -- Gabriel Marquez
“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” ---- Fiona Apple

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-19-2012, 09:47 AM
A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses. It is an idea that possesses the mind. --Robert Oxton Bolt
What is dangerous about extremists is not that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say about their cause, but what they say about their opponents.--- Robert F. Kennedy
"In the ninja world, those who don't follow the rules are trash. But, those who abandon their friends are even worse than trash." -- obito
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

"A soul needs a purpose to live.."---Sabaku no Gaara
“Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.” -- Jodi Picoult
“The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single, but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely.”-- Charlotte Bronte
“The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.” --Mother Teresa
“When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that's when I think life is over.” --Audrey Hepburn

“sex is the consolation you have when you can't have love” -- Gabriel Marquez
“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” ---- Fiona Apple

Great quotes, man, loved every single of them, thanks for sharing! :D

Here are some I find just brilliant!:
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." - Mae West "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost
"Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe
"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening, and live like it's heaven on earth.” - William W. Purkey

Kaleohano
07-19-2012, 10:49 AM
"The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends."
Friedrich Netzsche

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-19-2012, 10:59 AM
"Errors are not in the art but in the artificers."

"I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people."

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants."

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me. "

"We build too many walls and not enough bridges."

All from Isaac Newton

Kaleohano
07-19-2012, 11:10 AM
"A person who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
`Albert Einstein

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-19-2012, 11:19 AM
"A person who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
`Albert Einstein

That one is brilliant!

"The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking."
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

Both from him as well

Kaleohano
07-19-2012, 11:33 AM
"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Clemenza

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-19-2012, 11:37 AM
All from Martin Luther King, Jr.:

"A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom."
[/URL]
"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem."[URL="http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/martinluth297525.html"] (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/martinluth138301.html)

"Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better."

AshureeChan
07-19-2012, 12:00 PM
"Good shoes will take you good places." - Shizuka (Hana Yori Dango)

"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it" - Mark Twain

"Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand." - Mark Twain

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured." - Mark Twain

"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear." - Mark Twain

"The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter." - Mark Twain

"I'm only human, I've got a skeleton in me." Paramore - Monster

"You can bandage the damage, you never really can fix a heart." - Demi Lovato - Fix a Heart

"To me, FEARLESS is not the absence of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, FEARLESS is having fears. FEARLESS is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death..." - Taylor Swift

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-19-2012, 12:09 PM
"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." - Sam Keen

"Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?"

aerophobia
07-26-2012, 10:15 AM
"We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves."-- Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Quotes from heroes (tv show) one of my favorite shows ever.--

Man is a narcissistic species by nature. We have colonized the four corners of our tiny planet. But we are not the pinnacle of so-called evolution. That honor belongs to the lowly cockroach. Capable of living for months without food. Remaining alive headless for weeks at a time. Resistant to radiation. If God has indeed created Himself in His own image, then I submit to you that God is a cockroach.

This quest. This need to solve life's mysteries. In the end, what does it matter when the human heart can only find meaning in the smallest of moments? They're here. Among us. In the shadows. In the light. Everywhere. Do they even know yet?

We all imagine ourselves the agents of our destiny, capable of determining our own fate. But have we truly any choice in when we rise? Or when we fall? Or does a force larger than ourselves bid us our direction? Is it evolution that takes us by the hand? Does science point our way? Or is it God who intervenes, keeping us safe?

For all his bluster, it is the sad province of man that he cannot choose his triumph. He can only choose how he will stand when the call of destiny comes, hoping he will have the courage to answer.

This force, evolution, is not sentimental. Like the earth itself, it knows only the hard facts of life's struggle with death. All you can do is hope and trust that when you have served its needs faithfully, there may still remain some glimmer of the life you once knew.

Sometimes questions are more powerful than answers. How is this happening? What are they? Why them and not others? Why now? What does it all mean?

You can run far, you can take your small precautions. But have you really gotten away? Can you ever escape? Or is it the truth that you did not have the strength or cunning to hide from destiny? That the world is not small. you are. And, fate can find you anywhere.

KyouFalls
07-26-2012, 10:39 AM
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~Helen Keller. This is one of my favourite quotes i always keep it in my mind.

ChibiLovett
07-26-2012, 10:48 PM
"Live, live, live! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death."
Mame Burnside from Auntie Mame
<3

Mugiwara-no-Basuke
07-27-2012, 03:20 AM
The ones on my signature :p All from Albert Einstein, that man sure was a genious in every ways

darkrider21
07-29-2012, 06:04 AM
life is like a box of chocolates. you never know what your gona get.my ma ma told me stupid is stupid does.from forest gump

darkrider21
08-08-2012, 09:49 PM
wel never die alone. juggalos will carry on. swing owe hatchets if we must each and every one of us

Thefringedninja
08-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Two of my favourites...
""Many individuals have, like uncut diamonds, shining qualities beneath a rough exterior." ~Juvenal

"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."~ Oscar Wilde

Any basically anything else that Oscar Wilde said xD

Saro
08-13-2012, 02:20 AM
The Decisions You make when you have no time to make them, Define who you are.
- teh_masterer

Verrine
08-13-2012, 06:53 AM
Ah, i have so many, let's see what i remember...

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." Mark Twain.

"The two things that people desire more than sex or money are praise and recognition." Venio Tachibana, Love water.

"Live on, in self disgust." Itachi to Sasuke.

" I am the spirit that denies. Yes, I am all things which you call Sin, Destruction, or Evil." Mephistopheles in Faust.

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how we define reality. But what means to be "correct"? or "true?" Merely vague concepts... their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" Itachi in Naruto, ch.385.

"Such a natural." Nezumi, No.6.

-GAZKUL-
08-14-2012, 02:21 PM
"For Those I Love I Will Sacrifice"

bloodyrose_emz
09-10-2012, 03:01 AM
"Do it once...
Do it right...
and never have to do it again..":)

ACBlackJ0ck
09-15-2012, 01:18 PM
"Dress Classy and Dance Cheesy" - Psy

Kaleohano
09-15-2012, 01:33 PM
i shall post a sig a made with a quote from george carlin

http://i.imgur.com/aFgeq.jpg

Assiduous✡Aristocrat
09-15-2012, 03:02 PM
"Is there anything more pathetic than a grown-up wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt?" -- Greg Gutfeld.
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Greg-Gutfeld/201168253250280)

RyuTama
09-15-2012, 03:43 PM
"Why put off til tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow?" - Mark Twain.

The Procrastinator's Creed.

ShizaMaku
09-15-2012, 04:21 PM
"You can not unknown the things that you know of the known unknown exsitance of knowledge and all that is known is unknown in the known universe of known unknowns"

Kirei Shijin
09-16-2012, 03:21 AM
"Do not feel lonely, the entire universe is inside you." -Rumi

Thefringedninja
09-18-2012, 08:48 AM
Oooh! I've got a new favourite!

"Once upon a time there was a little sausage called Balderick. And he lived happily ever after. The end." ~Balderick; reading the novel he wrote in Blackadder 2.

luz~
09-18-2012, 09:14 AM
Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.-Bruce Lee

Lily Rock
09-18-2012, 10:08 AM
"Do you remember how many breads you have eaten in your life?"

Nephthys
09-27-2012, 04:17 AM
Fall down seven times get up 8 -Japanese proverb

When the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I have laid my dreams beneath your feet, tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

Kaleohano
01-13-2013, 10:21 PM
It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.
It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.
It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the right to demonstrate.
It is the soldier, not the lawyer, who has given us the right to a fair trial.
It is the soldier, not the pastor, who has given us the right to worship.
It is the soldier, not the politician, who has given us the right to vote.
It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, serves under the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who gives the protester the right to burn the flag...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2YqMnHAsMwM/TTmkKX3x4bI/AAAAAAAAA8g/tZc0OhojTbg/s1600/us-military-seals.jpg

Trippy Hippie
01-13-2013, 10:38 PM
"being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world"

"you were the saddest song."

"we're all mad here"

"you are young and life is long,
and there is time to kill everyday,
And then one day you find,
ten years have got behind you, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun."

"You're harshing my morning mellow."

IluvAllison
01-14-2013, 01:57 AM
It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.
It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.
It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the right to demonstrate.
It is the soldier, not the lawyer, who has given us the right to a fair trial.
It is the soldier, not the pastor, who has given us the right to worship.
It is the soldier, not the politician, who has given us the right to vote.
It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, serves under the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who gives the protester the right to burn the flag...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2YqMnHAsMwM/TTmkKX3x4bI/AAAAAAAAA8g/tZc0OhojTbg/s1600/us-military-seals.jpg

I dont mean to harp on your quote, it is your quote and I respect it, I just want to share my view on it.

I doubt the soldiers gave us many of these things. It was the people who stood up for equal rights and democracy that gave us much of what we have today, they went against the minority rulers who were protected by soldiers. The same thing is happening in north africa and middle east today, where ordinary people are rising against their dictators who are protected by soldiers. And then we have soldiers going to war for wrong reasons.

Im sure soldiers have done alot of good in the world and continue to do so, but they have done alot of horrible things too, unspeakable and disgusting things, whether they work for dictators or democratic countries makes no difference.

Chris
01-14-2013, 06:57 AM
- You got the gift, but it looks like you're waiting for something...
- What?
- Your next life maybe...

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

- The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes, to blind you from the truth.
- What truth?
- That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison...for your mind....Unfortunately, no one can be...told what the Matrix is...you have to see it for yourself.

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

- I feel I owe you an apology. We have a rule...we never free a mind once it reaches a certain age. It's dangerous, and the mind has trouble letting go. I've seen it before, and I'm sorry. I did what I did, because...I had to.

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

... I doubt the soldiers gave us many of these things. It was the people who stood up for equal rights and democracy that gave us much of what we have today, they went against the minority rulers who were protected by soldiers. The same thing is happening in north africa and middle east today, where ordinary people are rising against their dictators who are protected by soldiers. And then we have soldiers going to war for wrong reasons.

Im sure soldiers have done alot of good in the world and continue to do so, but they have done alot of horrible things too, unspeakable and disgusting things, whether they work for dictators or democratic countries makes no difference.

Well said. I would only add that the battle isn't over yet. Because
1. True equal rights mean that there is no social stratification and inequality.
2. True democracy means that the majority of people are politically active.
3. True freedom means that you are not afraid to be politically active.

Chris
01-15-2013, 04:48 AM
I would also add this
https://rustbeltradical.wordpress.com/tag/war-budget/

dinochan
01-15-2013, 11:54 AM
"People tend to assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effetct, but, it is really more like a big ball of wibbley-wobbley timey-wimey stuff."

"Don't blink"

"It's my timey-wimey detector it dings when there's stuff"

-The 10th Doctor

"Bow ties are cool"

-The 11th Doctor

"Doesn't it have an instruction manual or something?"

"Yes of course it dose!"

"Well where is it?"

"I threw it into a super nova!"

"Why did you do that?!?!"

"Because I disagreed with it!"

-The 11th Doctor and Amy Pond

"I have a gun you have a time machine, what the hell. Let's kill Hitler."

-Mels

"Rory, put Hitler in the cupboard."

-The Doctor

Sizary Momo
01-15-2013, 07:57 PM
"It is hard to believe that the people you would take a bullet for are the one's behind the trigger."

AnimeBboy
01-15-2013, 09:51 PM
“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.”
― Bruce Lee

“I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”
― Bruce Lee

“The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.”
― Bruce Lee

“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”
― Miyamoto Musashi

“You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
― Miyamoto Musashi

“No man is invincible, and therefore no man can fully understand that which would make him invincible”
― Miyamoto Musashi

Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.
_ Kamina (Gurren Lagann)

IluvAllison
01-15-2013, 11:27 PM
“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.”
― Bruce Lee

“I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.”
― Bruce Lee

“The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.”
― Bruce Lee

“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”
― Miyamoto Musashi

“You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
― Miyamoto Musashi

Awesomeq quotes ;D To follow up on the Bruce Lee ones:
"You must accept the fact that there is no help but self-help."

"Using now way as way; having no limitation as limitation"

"To spend time is to pass it in a specified manner. To waste time is to expend it thoughtlessly or carelessly. We all have time to spend or waste, and it is our decision what to do with it. But once passed, it is gone forever."

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of."

Rhode Camelot
01-16-2013, 12:05 AM
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

Leonardo da Vinci

"It is better to be alone than in bad company."

George Washington

Will Phuah
01-17-2013, 05:50 AM
I have many quotes but this one is one of them.
"All your hard work will prove worthless unless you believe in yourself."
-Might Guy- (Naruto)

DarkMoonPrince
01-17-2013, 09:11 AM
Futurama Galaxy ''God'' : ''When you do things right, people won't know you've done anything at all.'' xD lol, I actually lliked that one.

Blackberry
01-18-2013, 11:24 AM
''The Universe is destined to end, But when there's an end, there will always be a beginning.''

IluvAllison
01-18-2013, 06:11 PM
''The Universe is destined to end, But when there's an end, there will always be a beginning.''

Haha that reminded me of:
"The cycle of life and death continues; we will live, they will die."

Jozette
02-20-2013, 01:46 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-miku Love is war.

GuiltySpark
02-20-2013, 02:03 PM
“Remember tonight... for it is the beginning of always”
― Dante Alighieri

purplewings
02-20-2013, 02:24 PM
"you come at the king you best not miss" - omar little , the wire

GuiltySpark
02-20-2013, 10:40 PM
I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive.
-Spike Spiegel

You're gonna carry that weight

Some cool quotes from Cowboy Bebop

Kaleohano
02-20-2013, 11:13 PM
"I've got Jar of dirt!"

Jozette
02-20-2013, 11:19 PM
"I've got Jar of dirt!"

http://youtu.be/gRcj6CAhe7s

IluvAllison
02-21-2013, 03:20 AM
"I've got Jar of dirt!"

How mind works. I see this, I think military, I think of:
"You're hit, you're bleeding man!"
"I aint got time to bleed"

LOL thats such a funny quote XD

Xeyuzio
02-21-2013, 06:33 AM
"This is justice, that is also justice, that too is justice, they are all justice. Different people, different values. Everyone get along, OK?" -OwataP, Restart

"All the people throughout this world have no reason to try and understand each other." -OwataP, Restart

"Why was I born, only to be here wearing a fake smile?" -OwataP, "The End"

"People love Miku more than you and she's not even real." -Xeyuzio

Ranshiin
02-21-2013, 07:04 AM
I was talking to someone on Youtube after I noticed all their videos are dark, and was discussing how to fix it after he said he has no control over it on his end. He gave me this response;

"I looked into the video enhancements, and adjusting the brightness there would fix it, but ain't nobody got time fo dat."

I laughed. Oh, memes. How I love you.

Kāito
02-21-2013, 07:13 AM
My favorite would be: "Omae wa yowai. Naze yowai ka? Tarinai kara...nikushimi ga" by Uchiha Itachi and "I strive for something beyond the strongest, that challenging me would be the most ridiculous thought ever, that fighting me would be a sin!" by Accelerator (anime To Aru Majutsu No Index)

IluvAllison
02-21-2013, 10:43 AM
My favorite would be: "Omae wa yowai. Naze yowai ka? Tarinai kara...nikushimi ga" by Uchiha Itachi and [COLOR="sienna"][U]

Oh my god I love that quote! That is like THE quote I always remember from Naruto xD

Rough translation: You are weak, why are you weak? Because you lack... hatred.

That was the turning point for Sasuke, its such a great scene and I love the way he says it ^_^ It even goes beyond the show into a more personal level for me. I love it ^_^

Jozette
02-21-2013, 10:47 AM
Jozz you should runaway over here and live with me

Who can be gay when Jozz is alive?
http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q650/JozetteTheJoker/ScreenShot2013-01-26at102003PM_zpsef0c3824.png
http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q650/JozetteTheJoker/ScreenShot2013-02-16at30414PM_zpsfea37ffa.png

Xeyuzio
02-21-2013, 03:39 PM
It was referring to white people on infomercials, ww.

Jozette
02-21-2013, 03:46 PM
It was referring to white people on infomercials, ww.

No you weren't! Don't lie! You were talking about nslay because he couldn't do the RR in spanish.

Xeyuzio
02-21-2013, 03:54 PM
Oh, yeah, I also said one about infomercials though, Gretchen called me racist and everyone agreed with me, ww. And yeah, white people can't roll the Rs, ww.

Jozette
02-21-2013, 04:07 PM
Oh, yeah, I also said one about infomercials though, Gretchen called me racist and everyone agreed with me, ww. And yeah, white people can't roll the Rs, ww.

Oh Lol. das cool

Xeyuzio
02-21-2013, 04:12 PM
Black people can't role their Rs either, ww.

Jozette
02-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Black people can't role their Rs either, ww.

I can. But I live in texas and they have tons of spanish.

Xeyuzio
02-21-2013, 04:34 PM
I can. But I live in texas and they have tons of spanish.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m96m0xLleG1r8p2q4.gif

Jozette
02-21-2013, 04:35 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m96m0xLleG1r8p2q4.gif

I did that for you. :D

GuiltySpark
02-22-2013, 12:07 AM
Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

KingArt
02-24-2013, 11:28 PM
If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.
- Winnie the Pooh

KingArt
02-28-2013, 04:05 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2napls3.jpg

AnimeBboy
02-28-2013, 04:12 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2napls3.jpg

Love this one. Bruce Lee is one of the people that got me to start seeing all things with an open mind. One of my favorite things that he has said is

“I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.” Bruce Lee

GuiltySpark
02-28-2013, 04:55 PM
Bruce Lee really was able to see things with such clear vision. never convoluted by the pollution of society and the pressures to conform. Maybe the most interesting person of the past 100 years. Definitely in the top 10.

“You know what I want to think of myself? As a human being. because, I mean I don't want to be like 'As Confucius say,' but under the sky, under the heavens there is but one family. It just so happens that people are different.”

That was him speaking pretty candidly during an interview. Not some prepared statement or carefully thought line in a book. Really a top notch human being.

GuiltySpark
03-04-2013, 09:19 PM
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is
either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of
himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall
say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you, If I die you are forgiven,".
Such is the Rule of Honor.
-Omertà

petitefeet
03-04-2013, 11:19 PM
"Everyone has to have something to believe in. I believe I will have another drink."

I think what was Woody Allen. It has been a fave for years.

AnimeBboy
03-04-2013, 11:37 PM
“If a warrior is not unattached to life and death, he will be of no use whatsoever. The saying that “All abilities come from one mind” sounds as though it has to do with sentient matters, but it is in fact a matter of being unattached to life and death. With such non-attachment one can accomplish any feat.”
― Yamamoto Tsunetomo

“Be true to the thought of the moment and avoid distraction. Other than continuing to exert yourself, enter into nothing else, but go to the extent of living single thought by single thought.”
― Yamamoto Tsunetomo

“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it - then I can achieve it.”
― Muhammad Ali

“Don't count the days, make the days count.”
― Muhammad Ali

“I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion”
― Muhammad Ali

GuiltySpark
03-14-2013, 12:05 AM
"I think I've found what I was looking for all this time. I, who was always alone, found friends for the first time. You two were my first friends."

-Jin, Samurai Champloo

Major.Tom
12-19-2013, 06:20 PM
Tomorrow will take care of itself.
Don't know who it originates from but read it in the opening of hajime no ippo-new challenger.

BigDangoFamily
05-08-2014, 07:20 PM
Thank you that really made me feel really good!!
(I'm new here)

Яequiem
05-08-2014, 11:16 PM
"Strut, fret, and delude ourselves as we may, our lives are of no significance, and it is futile to seek or to affirm meaning where none can be found."

"All these moments will be lost in time, like tears, in the rain...Time, to die"

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity"

"We mortals are but shadows and dust"

"Freedom isn't free at all, that it comes with the highest of costs. The cost of blood "

"Imagine what a lovely, quiet place the world would be if everyone had their throats slit"

"The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again"

"There's no love in your violence."

Sympathy
05-08-2014, 11:49 PM
"Oh no, my ding dong's froze!"

- Pierre

Aznen
05-16-2014, 01:36 AM
"We'll get our bodies back no matter what.."(Follmetal alchemist brotherhood)
"I am simply one hell of a butler"(Kuroshitsuji)

Unmedicated
05-16-2014, 01:41 AM

ChibiLovett
05-18-2014, 12:26 AM
"I will scare you, child, today, because you need five minutes of terror every day."
~ Helena Bonham Carter

"We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we're all somewhat screwy; every single one of us."
~ Johnny Depp

"My biggest talent is I know who is more talented than I am. I find them and I go to them, and I learn."
~ Liza Minnelli

"I nearly choked to death on a Dick Tracy watch once. In retrospect, I should not have eaten it box and all. The bottom line is, COMMUNISM IS BAD FOR YOUR EYES. *the two people stare blankly at him* I mean television, I always get those two confused."
~ Edaniel from "Bizenghast"

Snow: Undo your spell! Bring back the mermaid!
Regina: And what?! You'll win her over with your rainbow kisses and unicorn stickers?!
~ Once Upon a Time 3x01

And finally....

"I always wanted a happy ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity."
"While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our creativity, or our glowing uniqueness."
Both by Gilda Radner

Sympathy
05-18-2014, 02:42 PM
"Quiet people have the loudest minds."

- Stephen Hawking

Kurano
05-18-2014, 06:26 PM
"Reality continues to ruin my life."

-6 Year Old Genius

ZombieWolf2508
05-18-2014, 10:39 PM
"I'm too weird to live, but much too rare to die."
- "Bat Country," Avenged Sevenfold. Paraphrasing a line from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas."

"These good ideas will tear your brain apart."
-A7X, "Bat Country"

"They say that the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of reality. Sometimes, the mind bends so far that it snaps in two."
- Twisted Metal Black: Extra Twisted Edition.

"I am light(n)ing, the rain transformed."
- Raiden, MGS4

"Ha! You lie! So why are you here then? Why do you continue to follow your orders when your superiors betray you?! Why did you come here? Well...I'll tell you then. You enjoy all the killing, that's why!"
- Liquid Snake, MGS.

"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple-stuffed worm in flapjaw space with a tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"
- Colonel Campbell, MGS2

Sympathy
05-18-2014, 10:47 PM
"Take your pain and shove it up your a**hole."

- Dani Filth

Kirito
09-01-2015, 12:54 PM
"The cirmumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of like that determines who you are."
-Mewtwo

"If dreams don't die, then I guess a dreamer's what I'll be." - The Last Sleepless City

Meroty
09-01-2015, 10:20 PM
''If you don't take risks, you can't create a future'' - Luffy

''Power isn't determined by your size but the size of your heart and dreams'' - Luffy

When you're hungry EAT! ^_^

''There are things you can't see unless you change your standing.'' - Trafalgar Law

"To say God is not everywhere is like a fish saying water is not around him". -Michael Jackson

''There are two kinds of music one that comes from the strings of a guitar and one that comes from the strings of the heart'' - Michael Jackson

''Rather than a person who hurts others, become the person getting hurt.'' - Kaneki Ken

Nesh
09-02-2015, 07:44 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bf/a9/62/bfa96205ed08fb7e26c610f2cc07f7f2.jpg

Happiness depends upon ourselves – Aristotle

Adventure is worthwhile – Aristotle

Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back - Plato

It is not what we have but what we enjoy that constitutes our abundance – Epicurus

Human behavior flows from three main sources: desire, emotion and knowledge – Plato

Interest1ng
09-02-2015, 09:05 AM
"I wish you would stop making your inferiority complex my problem."

-Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket)