PDA

View Full Version : Uhm, WHAT?! Dad at 13...

Kaname Shikara
09-20-2011, 08:01 PM
I thought this was pretty messed up ^^;;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1144244/Teenage-sister-boy-father-13-baby-age.html

Your thoughts?

animeyay
09-20-2011, 08:20 PM
What were their parents and the school doing?!?!

I believe in freedom. They can have kids at however young age they want. But the adults have certainly failed big time. Or, if the adults purposely allowed this to happen, then I guess I'm really in no position to question their choice.

After all, this isn't illegal or immoral, at least not in my book...

blueangel06661
09-20-2011, 08:22 PM
Didn't read article..

Not surprised.

Uta-chan~
09-20-2011, 11:48 PM
Omg, is that the father of the baby in the picture? He looks the same age!!! O__O;;

Haoie
09-21-2011, 02:10 AM
Bow chicka wow wow should be his theme song.

Manhattan_Project_2000
09-21-2011, 02:22 AM
Daily Mail just figured out 13 year olds have sex and sex leads to babies, film at 11.

Also, old news is old. I was bemused and bewildered that Daily News considered this front page news back when it was still fresh.

sabishii1/2
09-21-2011, 03:18 AM
Ow that story.....Well at least the kid didn't two mistakes.... he went against an abortion.... he may be still just a kid but he's trying to become a good father unlike some people..... just running away from responsibility....

yeah it's immoral I know but what if that time he decided to go with an abortion..... man! that would be way beyond immoral.... I know there are countries where abortion is legal.... abortion for me is just running away from responsibility......so the one thing I want to say for the kid is "GUTS" he sure got a lot of them......

SuXrys
09-21-2011, 06:03 AM
I think that he must have had none sexual education in his entire life...
so sad.

Zainox
09-21-2011, 06:12 AM
Kids, unfortunitly are getting younger and younger with having sex and having children. I knew a girl in school who got pregnant at the age of 14.. 14!!!

Xeyuzio
09-21-2011, 06:57 AM
Honestly, I'm not surprised. Kids from this generations have to be one of the worst ever, I just can't wait until they grow-up to he how they will act then.

Screwby
09-21-2011, 07:53 AM
Wow, its completely the parents fault. Adding on top that the boy and girl are still kids one of the families are struggling financially.
Also, if you guys haven't seen it yet, a DNA test proved the father wasn't Alfie but a 14 year old called Tyler.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1184293/The-regrets-boy-revealed-REAL-father-Alfie-Patten-case.html

RyuTama
09-21-2011, 11:27 AM
Children shouldn't be having children... That's all I have to say.

Kittyinpink
09-21-2011, 01:00 PM
thats nasty. but its sad that people actually do things like this.

animeyay
09-21-2011, 01:16 PM
if you guys haven't seen it yet, a DNA test proved the father wasn't Alfie but a 14 year old called Tyler.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1184293/The-regrets-boy-revealed-REAL-father-Alfie-Patten-case.html
This case just gets more and more messed up, huh? O.O *smh

Light Buster
09-21-2011, 01:28 PM
Not surprised that this happened. Kids need to take life lessons.

Elukien
09-21-2011, 01:35 PM
What the frell? I know that there has been an increase or seems like an increase in underage pregnancy but this is just plan wrong. I am surprised by this however I am not because with the amount of underage pregnancy. Correct me if I'm wrong, you kinda except this as its seems to be the new social norm for most people these days.

Though, I wonder what his parents, family and friends will think of this newly formed family?

miniPhil
09-21-2011, 01:41 PM
Yo dawg I head you like kids, so we gave your kid a kid so you can grandparent while you parent.
Old joke and news is old.

Earth
09-21-2011, 04:59 PM
At least he will likely score an A+ on the reproduction unit in Biology.

cutiepiefrost1
09-21-2011, 05:10 PM
I thinks us teens should not be having kids yet we should finish school first and have a great job to support them and not have our parents take care of them

Kanjoudakai_Ira
09-21-2011, 05:10 PM
Now I don't want to sound like a 90 years old war veteran but... At their age, I used to play outside or play games on the computer. I didn't care about holding hands, let alone THIS. Why the Hell do KIDS need to have sex? Their bodies are not even mature enough for it, they don't even feel mature love, and they have tons of better other things to do at that age... Either way, I also read about similar cases. All I can say is... sad. I sort of think it serves them right, though. Curiosity killed the cat.

sushigirl28
09-22-2011, 04:07 PM
That is absolutely sad and gross to me. :( !!!!! Why can't they enjoy being a kid and play sports? Where was the supervision? This is just horrible... Children don't know how precious childhood is until you don't have it any more. And I agree, at 13 I wasn't even caring about boys, I cared about things I liked like shows and hobbies, and fieldtrips and toys, music.. And boys weren't even in my mind's hemispheres b/c I enjoyed being with my girlfriends more than anything. I didn't have any interest in 'pleasing' a boy, in any way, I was too busy being interested in things way cooler than that sort of crap. Sleepovers, video games, birthday parties, and bugs. (Sorry boys, no offense. :) ) *sigh* That's just so frickin sad.

Albear
09-22-2011, 06:04 PM
Hope the kid somehow pulls through in life. He took a big step way too early.

Dr. Evil
09-23-2011, 02:01 PM
Yo dawg I head you like kids, so we gave your kid a kid so you can grandparent while you parent.
Old joke and news is old.

http://files.sharenator.com/xzibit_meme_7219_RE_Anne_Hathaway_is_Hot-s510x334-195393.jpg