PDA

View Full Version : If you know these animes please help!!

JellyB
09-05-2011, 01:06 PM
I think I may go crazy trying to remember what these three animes are called that I watched quite a few years ago.

The first I can only remember two character names Pandora (Marie on Earth) and Queen Hera they both have long pink hair. The main male character has brown hair and is the chosen one (I think that's what they called him)... Pandora has a partner he's some kind of green alien. Pandora gets killed trying to protect the main male character from X. It's set on Earth first then moved into space.

The second I don't remember much of anything... The main male develops some kind of powers and is aided by a large lion. There is a nother male character (rather messed in the head if I remember correctly) he posesses a black book (kind of like "the devils book" or something). They have a female classmate that he ends up "killing" as a sacrafice (she's blond I think) only for her to come back to life at the end to save the lead male character.

There is a third but I remeber even less about that one... Some girl who's species has antenae on their heads that can resemble their hair when down (sad that's all I can remember eh?)

I know this is all very very vague but it was a long time ago and I've tried every google search I could think of. I hope someone here recognizes my terrible descriptions somehow!
Thank you!!!

JellyB
09-12-2011, 06:34 PM
**Bump**
:D

Aranneas
09-12-2011, 10:01 PM
so with some creative searching I think the first one is the Korean movie called Armageddon (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=518).

give me a bit of time I may be able to find the second one. or maybe not, that's really not a lot to go on. but I'll try

JellyB
09-24-2011, 05:52 PM
so with some creative searching I think the first one is the Korean movie called Armageddon (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=518).

give me a bit of time I may be able to find the second one. or maybe not, that's really not a lot to go on. but I'll try

Oh That's it! Thank you thank you!! I'm very greatful!! If you can figure out the other that would be awesome!! You have no idea how many times I've tried (over a few years) to figure that one out
:D :D Thanks again!

Gallifrey
05-18-2013, 05:29 PM
That one with the girl and the hair rings a bell. If it's the one I'm thinking of, the main character cries a lot and the hair is an alien and the first alien hair she gets dies because of her. The girls in the school all have this alien hair symbiosis and protect the earth.

I'll try looking through the list at http://www.animeftw.tv/ which you can do too for any others you might be looking for.

It's a free to watch anime service where you just have a 30 second static advert before each film or episode.

I've found a load of anime in there that I have hunted for ages to find.

I'll keep racking my brain cell for the name of the alien hair one. I know it's in there somewhere.

:banghead:

hatersgonnahatemeh
06-03-2013, 11:01 PM
i dunno these anime