PDA

View Full Version : Sign up: Wonderland

HateSpawn98
09-02-2011, 07:58 PM
* Approved by LPS *

History: Somewhere, there was a tiny dream. Such a tiny dream it was, no one knew who had dreamt it. The tiny dream began to think. I don't want to disappear this way. How can I make people dream of me? The tiny dream thought and thought, and then came up with an idea. I'll make humans get lost in me, and let them create the world. The dream pulled people into the world of wonderland.

There are five trails that each person in wonderland must go through in order to leave wonderland or to ever come back. The dream began to pull people from there slumber soon millions of kids, adults, elderly, and babies entered Wonderland unaware that if they died in wonderland there souls would be taken. Many died in these five trails and there souls were collected. For the few that have ever figured out they could do what ever they wanted in a dream even with that power most could not make it.

You are now in wonderland. Your only choice for escape back into your realm is to stay alive, and team up…

Note: When you first start your characters will have no idea it's a dream. Also I will not have a character in this, I will strictly be GMing and remember this is a survival ^_^

Character sheet:
Name:
Picture (description if necessary):
Background:
Stats (you must have all 50 points used some can have 0 in them and whole number only)
Power:
Speed:
Intelligence:
Survival:
Endurance:
Luck:
Perception:
Additional info:

Sample Character Sheet:

Name: Joe Ageu
Occupation (if any): N/A
Picture (description if necessary): http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_b6STIgNrM4I/ScayD9Fy3pI/AAAAAAAAAQI/dtKMslH3teM/s400/anime_guy-1.jpg
Background: Being young, Joe is a very bad kid, he takes nothing from no one, he's homeless and can't
Stats (you must have all 50 points used some can have 0 in them and whole number only)
Power: 10
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 10
Survival: 10
Endurance: 3
Luck: 3

Any questions PM me. ^_^

CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN
09-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Name: Kurai

Occupation (if any): { NO. }

http://foro.cemzoo.com/picture.php?albumid=11933&pictureid=375143
Long, dark, cherry-black hair with bangs. Wear a purple kimono, with honey-coloured flowers and a heliotrope bow. Eyes are a neon magenta.

Background: Kurai used to be a shrine maiden before her mom passed away. Shortly after her father passed away, leaving her by herself. She's usually quiet. One night the dream decides to capture her, and now she's trapped in it without knowing it's a dream.

Power: 6

Speed: 9

Survival: 4

Endurance: 4

Luck: 11

Perception: 6

Additional info: Has a weakness for cats. She thinks they're adowable. :3

RyuTama
09-02-2011, 08:42 PM

Name: Travis Michi
Description: A young man with short, unruly black hair and grayish/brown eyes. A fairly strong physique from his high school days as a football player.
Background: Travis lives in an apartment with his younger sister, 13, who has recently been diagnosed with leukemia. Once a very popular boy in Middle and High School, he has became obsessed with studying medicine and oncology so as to help understand the severity of his sister's illness, and very rarely ventures anywhere other than his school and at the hospital where he works as a medical assistant. His mother died giving birth to his sister, and their father left on Travis' 18th birthday, leaving them alone to fend for themselves. He is intent on finding a cure for his sister, while keeping a roof above their heads. During evenings when he is exhausted from his studies and work, he often daydreams about how life would be for him and his sister if there was no such thing as diseases and other ailments; a place where everything was meant to be fun and unique, full of adventure and void of serious things like money-mongering doctors and funerals for the young and innocent...

Stats [Edited]
Speed: 8
Intelligence: 11
Survival: 7
Endurance: 6
Luck: 4
Perception: 4

Additional info: Often gets nauseous when exposed to blood.

HateSpawn98
09-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Zombie_Cupcake - Approved! If you wanna add a little more background though that would be awesome but you don't have to! Great sign up! :D

RyuTama - Approved! Nice background! :D

RP will be up tomorrow around noon-ish

RyuTama
09-02-2011, 08:58 PM
RP will be up tomorrow around noon-ish

Time zone?

HateSpawn98
09-02-2011, 09:02 PM
I dunno! DX Eastern Standard Time?

Alright seeing with the few sign ups I have so far I'm going to wait another day to open it or so. So please sign up! :D

Elukien
09-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Name: Sei Amamiya
Picture: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SlhM5iRO8qk/TkuNtqD5SZI/AAAAAAAAAko/YWW_kSNcOpc/s576/pirezemoeru-new-headphone-reader-review-28.jpg
Background: From birth Sei was diagnose with hypotension, low blood pressure, meaning that she is generally weak when compared to the average person along with other things. Being a only child and weak, her parents didn’t want to lose her so they made her spoiled. Though Sei couldn’t care less to the useless trinkets that her parents bought, with that said she is usually cold or speaks back to them in a harsh manner. All that Sei ever wants is to get away from them however being weak that she is, running away from them is near impossible. However, despite being weak, Sei often goes for a run. Not to build up her stamina but speed, so that if she ever does run away she can get away quickly. The only escape that she gets from her smothering parents is when she is at school, playing the guitar or dreaming.

Stats
Power: 2
Survival: 3
Luck: 12
Perception: 10

Additional info: hypotension (http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Blood-pressure-(low)/Pages/Symptoms.aspx) (Just in case you didn’t know what it was.)

Yukari
09-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Name: Anya Youko
Occupation (if any):Officer in the military
http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac171/yukari112/Anime/aliceaple_byairumi_dai.png
When she isn’t in uniform, she dressed up in dresses and skirts to show that although she is in the military, she is a woman too.
Background: As she grew up, her mother became an alcoholic and her dad was abusive. She always protected her little sister from harm and took the beatings herself. Since she was use to not crying, which would give her more beatings, she is use to not showing much emotion. Instead she hides who her real self is away and comes off cold and mean. She takes responsibility seriously and takes following the rules even more seriously. In order to go to college and graduate, she had to join the military to pay for it owing the military 4 years after college in service. Although she doesn’t mind, she wants out all the same.
Power:10
Speed:5
Intelligence:10
Survival:10
Endurance:6
Luck:6
Perception:3
Additional info: She prefers long range fight styles compared to close combat, though in the military they taught her how to shoot a gun and fight hand to hand.

RyuTama
09-03-2011, 03:39 PM
Am I gonna end up being the only guy character here? X:

Also, since everyone is adding Perception to their list of stats, I'll edit my previous post to add it too.

HateSpawn98
09-03-2011, 04:01 PM
Ensifer - You are approved and thanks for the Additional info I knew most of it but I wanted to be sure I was right :D

Yukari - You are also approved! Love the painful background and how well your character is put together :laugh:

RyuTama - Oh! I did not even notice that was missing. Thanks for fixing it! Also, it may look like your the only guy unless we get some more players :p

Official time RP + OOC will be up: September 4th 2011 at 4:00pm Eastern Standard Time. Let's get some more players by then! :laugh:

Bubblegum Pop
09-04-2011, 09:24 PM
Name: Raven Yuchiru
Occupation (if any): Night Club DJ
Picture (description if necessary): http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/holyscreamx1/8242_render_anime_music2.png
She usually carries a smaller pair of headphones when shes not at work
Background:When Raven was young her parents died in a car accident, leaving only her and her older brother. She was diagnoased with Aspergers which is an autism spectrum disorder that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. She also tends to stutter and is very clumsy, it is very difficult for her to talk to anyone. To keep her busy he bought her many music cds when she was young which kept her calm even when around others. When she was only 16 she was already making her own remixes. When she was 18 a local night club began to let her work along side another DJ. After only a few months they hired her as a permanent DJ. Her music always lets her get away from the world and daydream, she wouldnt have it any other way.

Stats
Survival: 6
Endurance: 5
Luck: 7
Perception: 8

Additional info: Don't expect to get a word out of her when you first meet her, she will only make simple gestures like nodding and others like that.

HateSpawn98
09-04-2011, 09:35 PM
MikiParty★ - Accepted! Loving the stat's! Your going to do well on the... well... yeah you should live... *checks trails but keeps mouth shut about it* :badrazz:;)

Esiphas
09-06-2011, 10:16 AM
Name: Jack Mortain ''Jackhammer''

Occupation (if any): Firearms Technician (Military)

Picture (description if necessary):50275

Background: Born and Raised by his Ex-Sargeant (and legles) father, Jackhamer aquired hs nickname through years of training. Despite looking Scrawny, His punches are very powerful, and he constantly won 1st place in Boxing conpetions. Rather than becoming a boxer, he went for a quieter career, making, repairing and altering guns for his local military.

Speed: 7
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 8
Luck: 5
Perception: 7

Additional info: Fights in close combat where possible, preffering heavy bludeoning attacks or his fists. If called o fight at range, he will use single-shot heavy armnaments.

Light Buster
09-06-2011, 11:29 AM
Name: Joseph Henderson

Picture: http://www.nihonomaru.com/chan/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=19287 (with light skin and with no writing on his shirt)

Background: An above average student living in the United States, Joseph loves to play the guitar. He began playing one at the age of eight. After graduating from high school, he dreams of becoming a lead or rhythm guitarist for a band that will go big across the world though he has question himself if he can even get there. Despite that, he constantly dreams about it, hoping that he'll make his dreams a reality...

Stats
Speed: 6
Intelligence: 8
Survival: 8
Luck: 8
Perception: 8

Additional info: Joseph may use his guitar as a weapon if necessary...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Tsubame Hotaru

Picture: http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/182110/angel_beats-guitar-iwasawa-seifuku

Background: Tsubame loves to do two (even multiple) things at once and she has shown that very well. She could sing for a choir but she decided to do more then just sing, she has also shown proficient skills with the guitar. Of course, her education had to come first but she was able to do almost everything at once. Despite their lack of her interests, she has many friends that love to see her play and sing. Once she graduates from school, she aims to become a leader for a band that will make it big not just in Japan but throughout the world. Her dreams are about to become a reality but...

Stats
Speed: 6
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Luck: 7
Perception:7

Additional Info: She can hear every low sound.

HateSpawn98
09-06-2011, 12:30 PM
Light Buster - You would be approved but I cannot see a pictures on either of them once you get those up the stat's are great and everything looks good and your stats are well balanced good job! So go ahead and join once you get the pictures up. :D

Esiphas - You are accepted, however when you enter wonderland you will not have any weapons when you first awaken. Just wanted to let you know that. Other wise the stats are well balanced so go ahead and post when your ready :D

RyuTama
09-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Oh dear. I seem to be the only one with mediocre stats...

-Travis hides under le rock in Wonderland-

Light Buster
09-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Light Buster - You would be approved but I cannot see a pictures on either of them once you get those up the stat's are great and everything looks good and your stats are well balanced good job! So go ahead and join once you get the pictures up. :D

Try now...

HateSpawn98
09-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Light Buster - Your good now go ahead and join in when your ready.

RyuTama - Your stats are good to! Your luck and perception is just not as high as I expected but overall it's really good! and plus you will gain stats though out the RP as you finish and do certain things.

Aranneas
09-07-2011, 11:33 PM
Name: Ewan 'Vane' of no last name
Picture: http://lasaro.deviantart.com/art/Yours-truly-56510892
Background: Vane was one of the children that slipped through the cracks. The day his father finally hit his sister for real, he waited for the onset of drunken stupor before grabbing her hand and running for the door. Smart enough to know what he needed; clever enough to find it, and to keep from being found: he's been running ever since, with Emily at his side. He's become an expert in building confidence and trust in others and taking advantage without their even realizing it. Of course the streak of mishaps that's followed has put him in danger numerous times, but he's willing to weather it for the sake of family.

Power: 3
Speed: 9
Intelligence: 7
Survival: 11
Perception: 11

Additional info: Vane has naturally brittle bones and little experience with physical exertion - not helped by the fact he lives on a diet that would leave most people in extreme condition within weeks. He has, however developed an iron stomach as a result of this regimen.

HateSpawn98
09-08-2011, 09:07 AM
Alright your good. I would type in your username but im using a 3DS at the momment and it does not let me copy and paste. But your in feel free to post when your ready.

Aranneas
09-08-2011, 09:09 AM
Awesome saucome.

And how many 'little sister in trouble' backstories do we have now? XD

HateSpawn98
09-08-2011, 07:34 PM
Three I think... maybe four... not really counting XD

Tragic~Romance
09-13-2011, 02:40 PM
Character sheet:
Name: Unknown, goes by: Takai (Literally "Death")
Occupation (if any): n/a
Picture (description if necessary):http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g355/aquajaguar95/Anime/Evil-1.jpg
Background: From birth, Takai was plagued with neglect and abuse by his parents, which drew him to gradually hate them. In elementary school, he was already getting into fights with other children, going so far as to push another child off the monkey bars, breaking their arm. By the time he reached high school he was involved with the local gangs, but was always kicked out for hurting fellow gang members. At age 17, he lost mental control and killed the leader of his previous gang, then took his place. He ruled his gang, Cold, with a bloody fist, often killing gang members if they stepped one millimeter out of line, or simply out of sheer boredom. At age 19 Takai's insanity was evident when he fatally injured his father and tortured his mother, smiling the whole time. He was arrested and tried, found guilty by reason of insanity, and locked away into a maximum security psychiatric prison. It's here where he earned the name Takai and forgot everything about his past, except for his thirst for violence and blood. It is said that he has killed over 30 people so far in his life
Stats Power: 11
Speed:10
Intelligence:3
Survival:5
Endurance:9
Luck:7
Perception:5
Additional info: Takai's only soft spot, and his only memory, is of his father's sister, who was the only one who cared for him before she succumbed to breast cancer.

P.S. Sorry for the supersized image x.x this is the only one i could find that fit my character specs...

HateSpawn98
09-13-2011, 07:27 PM
Tragic~Romance - You are in, this works greatly however, if you meet others you are not allowed to kill them.

When you start you will begin the same place, waking up with thousands of people surrounding you, if any one else does not join I will create a character to accompany you until your first trail where they shall perish. The doors will fall on your second post in the meantime you should try and get more people (friends or something) to join so you are not alone.

With that said, good luck to you.

BlazingSoul
09-16-2011, 12:25 PM
Can I still join or too late? Well here's my profile anyway.
--------------------------

Name: Arem Fortis
Picture:http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/BaronOfRed/sadasd.jpg
Background: Born and raised into the life of luxury, Arem has been quite the black sheep in his family. Humble and Hard working, Arem prefers to live a simple middle class life than being cooped up in a mansion that’s why he decided to be independent from his parents. His parents agreed to it thinking that he would learn and grow from it. Arem always has been the physical type of person which is rather rare for the rich. He trains every day until he met a master of Kyotoryuu who took a liking in him and achieved the point where he weakens when he uses a weapon other than Cards. For some bizarre reason he can throw cards at deadly precision despite the disadvantages of Kyotoryuu .

Power: 9
Speed: 11
Intelligence: 5
Perception: 9
Additional info: “To refine one’s body and mind and body into the perfect edge. That’s what I want to achieve.” -Arem

HateSpawn98
09-16-2011, 01:37 PM
BlazingSoul - Alright, your character works. If you want a helping pm me and I will help you like it I with Tragic.

Valkarma
09-16-2011, 02:02 PM
I think I'll have a go at this.

Name:
Jace

N/A

Picture:
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4650/873eded17ae121aea2e18e9.jpg
Jace appears as in the image except that he has no left arm. He has a patch work of scars and bruises on different parts of his body. Despite this he still smiles and has an odd way of walking (never in a straight line)

Background:
Not much to say about Jace. He is a lucky kind of guy. He has no job. Which was good because the day he was fired the shop was attacked by a gang and everyone was killed. He has no home. Good considering that flat he was kicked out of burned down the next day, no survivors. He lost he left arm to a psycho. Good since he is right handed. No one survived.
Jace is a weird person with a perticular look on life. He views everything that happens as something that is meant to be. If something happens he has no control over it. He just goes with the tide. He is a touch selfish, often endulging in things he shouldn't. People who ahve seen him think he is cursed and steals others luck. Jace just thinks he need some food.
Just before these events unfolded he was curled up in a discarded skip, that was luckly near by, in order to avoid the rain. He fell asleep before he realised anything.

Stats

Power: 1

Speed: 1

Intelligence: 5

Survival: 1

Endurance: 1

Luck: 40

Perception: 1

Additional info:
Missing his left arm. Random. VERY lucky.

HateSpawn98
09-16-2011, 06:26 PM
Valkarma - Alright your good. You have some damn high luck though XD Well, you will be with BlazingSoul when you wake up you will be in an empty field with him. Thanks for joining. :D

Sheraku
09-18-2011, 02:09 AM
Character sheet:
Name: Ukiyo Consulo
Picture: http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll294/Tobi_060/Anime%20People/anime19.jpg
Background: Emancipated from his family at the age of 14 he has been living on his own ever since. Not once since the courts seen him fit to live on his own, had he even spoken to his family, consisting of his; older sister, younger brother, mother, or his father(died when Ukiyo was 12.) He made a living by making short storys, articles for numerous newspapers, and submitting ideas to a few authors. However none of these are what Ukiyo really wanted to do with his life. Ukiyo had always had an idea for a 10 volume epic novel in his head, but can never seem to get it onto paper, reguardless of his other successful works. He found himself in the same small inexpensive apartment, but doesn't seem to mind it in the slightest. Rather seclusive and shy Ukiyo prefers to be by himself nearly all the time. However there are times he finds himself lost in deep conversations with others, though he's not particulary fond of it.
Stats
*Edited*
Power: 4
Speed: 11
Intelligence: 15
Luck: 1
Perception: 2
Additional info: Has a pet Ferret named, Itachi.

HateSpawn98
09-18-2011, 10:28 AM
Sheraku - Once you get the number to 50 instead of 51 go ahead and hope in. Your going to wake up in the middle of a field with thousands of other NPC people. The garden stretches far and wide interact with the other person in this right now and I will get you along your way with him. (You don't have to team up with him but it would be wise.)

Edit: Alright, I like the new design for your character but personally I like the other one a lot better. But it's your choice XD Please continue posting and tell friends about it maybe? * whistles away*

The Nana Ryu
09-29-2011, 01:56 PM
CHARACTER SHEET:
Name:Nanako Ryu
Picture:51057
Background:normal childhood mostly cept the addiction to anime and yaoi when in Jr. high lived in japan then moved to Ca. for high school. wears combat boots not sandle pumps loves to wear hats and ironic buttons. rather bossy when trying to make a point hate non-open-minded people. loves video games violent ones especially can be cold and rude, doesn't complain rather quiet and observant but with when she feels like it speak her mind and is not afraid of anything but big spiders.....getting a huge fake spider thrown at her when she just watched eight legged freaks was the cause, other that that no real fear of death side losing important people to her. she is very hard to get to know and be near but is definably a good ally highly imaginative in art and killing people could be a serial murderer if she wasn't sane but she does go psycho if angered. also really long legs and can run fast.
STATS:
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Perception: 9

HateSpawn98
09-29-2011, 07:08 PM
The Nana Ryu

Alright your clear when you join you will wake up in a field with millions of people that are NPC how ever you may talk to them and if you want I will try to find someone for you to go in with. Other wise you will get an NPC to help you.

Let me know.

Shadow Master28
10-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Name: Mark South
Occupation (if any): N/A
Picture (description if necessary): http://wlodb.com/avatars/AnimeGuy16.jpg?1298521962
Background: When he was born his mother died giving birth to him and worst of all his father hated his guts beyond belief. As he grew up his father gave him no attention, let him wonder around and play with knifes and what ever he really wanted. He was not able to walk until he was 6 years old. If he wanted something he had to steal money or something from other people.
At the age of 14 after countless beating from his father who had become a drunk, eventually Mark snapped and killed his father with a bottle of beer that he would always be hit with.
While he was killing his father his father fought back and scratched up his face really good, leaving the three marks behind on his left cheek. He joined a gang of which he was required to wear a hat and a red bandanna. As he grew up he lived on his own maintaining A's in school, managed to keep up on a job and his family who kept him under heavy watch to make sure no one would bother him as he grew up.
He became a generally happy man, outgoing and he would share his feelings as he felt them because of medical conditions so he was well liked.
When he went to bed one night he had a fight with his girl friend. Anger was pent up inside of him, he decided not to wear a shirt but keep his jeans and Jacket on as well as the rest of his jewelry. He's now in Wonderland...

Stats
Power: 8
Speed: 16
Luck: 3
Perception: 3

Additional info: His worst fear is his father.

Hope this works fine.

HateSpawn98
10-02-2011, 09:34 PM
Shadow Master28 - Your good, join in when ever you are ready to, you will wake up in a field with millions of people that are NPC how ever you may talk to them and if you want I will try to find someone for you to go in with. Other wise you will get an NPC to help you.

.Miki~
10-03-2011, 01:40 AM
hope i can still join ^-^

Character sheet:
Name: Allia Anari
Occupation (if any): Telemarketer
Picture (description if necessary): http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b72/kanami00/amber.png
Background: Allia is a very happy girl. She grew up with a poor family, and a lot of tragedy has followed her in her life, but none of that has gotten her down. At age eighteen she works as a telemarketer, a profession a lot of people despise, but she loves her work. Getting hung up on fifty times a day doesn’t damper her mood; it just lets her know people have better things to do than listen to lame advertisements.
Living with her parents and cat Spooki, she has no real life except for schooling and work.

Power: 4
Survival: 10
Luck: 1
Perception: 10
Additional info: Allia will seem a little ditsy to normal people, but behind the giggles and glamor is a very intelligent girl with a mind that processes everything thoroughly, and isn’t a girl who someone can mess with.

-GAZKUL-
10-03-2011, 05:12 PM
Name: Antonio Morelli
Picture: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wxtdziSoI_M/S9wVOmU4zII/AAAAAAAACMc/daAzV5ZnEE8/s320/Kanzo+Mogi.jpg
Background: Son of a local police chief Antonio joined the police simply because it was what his family had always done, his upbringing gave him a head start and he quickly gained the rank of sergeant, however his old school hands on approach to dealing with suspects prevented him from moving up the ranks. While he commands a great deal of respect from his peers more sophisticated people find him little more than a rude and abrasive thug. His only real companion is a large rottweiler called King who seems to share his outlook on life.

Stats:
Power: 15
Speed: 5
Intelligence: 4
Endurance: 17
Luck: 2
Perception: 1

Additional Info: Not the brightest guy in the world but is strong and tough enough to survive.

HateSpawn98
10-03-2011, 10:32 PM
-GAZKUL- - Your okay, if you would read the one from Shadow Master98 (what I told him) please do as that stats and post when your ready.

Bliss - Your good as well, please also read what I told Shadow Master98 to do and follow that for now.

nanashipiero
10-13-2011, 02:46 PM
Name: Maria Kabashima (In kana: 樺島 茉莉愛, Kabashima Maria. Her name means "Favorite Jasmine of the Birch Island")
Occupation (if any): College Student/Waitress
Picture (description if necessary): 51624
Background: A pretty, young student with an immensely strong will, she was born to a Japanese father and a Mexican mother, and has not always had the breeziest time in life due to a bit of racial prejudice. She doesn't let it get her down, though! She walks through life with a smile, studying hard and striving to realize her dream of being an artist. She has braved and endured many hard things in her life, including the untimely and suspicious death of her ex-military pilot turned doctor father, the rift between her family (such as her brothers going off to war and ultimately dying, her mother turning cold-hearted and mean, and her sister and mother contracting the strange, unknown disease that her father died of), her gold-digging boyfriend, and spending a year in an insane asylum for trying to solve the mystery of her mother and sister's illness (She thinks it's poisoning, and she has done many things that may be called "crazy" to find out how it happened). She uses both her student status and job as a waitress to try and pick up more things about why and how her mother, father and sister were poisoned. At night, the only time she has peace, she dreams of a far-off place, a place filled with both horror and wonders...

Stats:
Power: 8
Intelligence: 14
Survival: 3
Endurance: 7
Perception: 5

Additional info: She can speak Spanish, Japanese & English fluently, but she has a slight Mexican accent. She can draw and paint very well, and she has a very beautiful singing voice. She is also very claustrophobic due to a certain childhood incident, and she also has a somewhat irrational fear of the dark from her time in the asylum (She can sleep in the dark, but she won't go in any very dark places and she won't go outside during the nighttime).

RyuTama
10-13-2011, 10:40 PM
HateSpawn98 We have a new player. o3o I think she wants your approval. XD;

HateSpawn98
10-13-2011, 10:59 PM
O-Oi. I completely missed you i'm so sorry, so sorry. My mind has not been in the right place lately!
Thanks RyuTama! I will give you some rep for that because I totally overlooked her... Oi....

alisaallthat - Your character is accepted -_____- Sorry for the delay, I missed you TT~TT

Join in when ever you are ready to, you will wake up in a field with millions of people that are NPC how ever you may talk to them and if you want I will try to find someone for you to go in with. Other wise you will get an NPC to help you.

Sorry again! DX

nanashipiero
10-16-2011, 11:02 AM
XD It's fine, lol.

HateSpawn98 And this may seem like a dumb question, xD, but when you say finding someone for me to go in with, do you mean a NPC character or an actual player (You know, like Yin or RyuTama, for example)?

HateSpawn98
10-16-2011, 11:50 AM
XD It's fine, lol.

HateSpawn98 And this may seem like a dumb question, xD, but when you say finding someone for me to go in with, do you mean a NPC character or an actual player (You know, like Yin or RyuTama, for example)?

You would get your own NPC

nanashipiero
10-16-2011, 12:21 PM
Ohhhh, so I could have something like BlazingSoul has?

HateSpawn98
10-16-2011, 12:31 PM
You will be able to when you get to the first trail if no one else joins you. Until then I will make the NPC for you. :D

nanashipiero
10-16-2011, 12:36 PM
Ohhh xD. I get it.

That actually sounds pretty cool, lol. So, could you make the NPC character for me? I mean, if it's not too much trouble or anything.

HateSpawn98
10-16-2011, 12:40 PM
Yep, your NPC will be done. Go ahead and post and when I make my next GM post ((might be tomorrow at this rate)) I will have an NPC ready for you to greet and chat with

nanashipiero
10-16-2011, 12:44 PM
:D OK, thanks a lot!

*bear hugs*

HateSpawn98
10-16-2011, 01:01 PM
Your welcome!

*hash been bear hugged and hugs back*?

rodyno
10-18-2011, 08:46 AM
Hope to make history :D

Name: Akemi (From Japanese 明 (ake) "bright" and 美 (mi) "beautiful")
Picture: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zUyz5Q41F9Q/TRqEDg1GyII/AAAAAAAAADM/EzDQD1mNVGw/s1600/3916662anime_girl.jpg

Background: Akemi is a calm and quiet person, a lot adventuress and apprehensive, and loves studying, animals and nature. One day, she felt asleep studying for an exam and woke up in Wonderland, knowing anything about it.

Stats

Power:2
Speed:6
Intelligence:11
Survival:10
Endurance:4
Luck:6
Perception:11

Done :D

HateSpawn98
10-18-2011, 06:45 PM
rodyno - Your stats are up other wise go ahead and join in :D If you know what to do go ahead and join in >.>

nanashipiero
10-19-2011, 03:11 PM
HateSpawn98: XD If rodyno's signed up about the same time as me, does that mean that we both can go in together in a group?

XD Sorry if it seems like I'm flipping around all of a sudden, lol.

HateSpawn98
10-19-2011, 06:49 PM
alisaallthat - Yes ^-^ You two will start together in the great grassy field, where there are thousands of people wondering WTF is going on! :D

However, I have one more person signing up so please wait (if you want) before posting ^-^

nanashipiero
10-19-2011, 06:50 PM
It's fine, I don't mind waiting :D

HateSpawn98
10-19-2011, 06:51 PM
Well, you can post I just wont progress you until we get the other guy :D

Esiphas
10-20-2011, 04:26 AM
Character sheet:
Name: Lucas Vladmir

Occupation (if any): Shipmaster (And Smuggler)

Picture (description if necessary): http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20pirate%20boy/Poison_Love/anime/Anime_Warrior_by_chaotixwolf.jpg?t=1248545757

Background: Lucas was born on a Boat, to a Transilvanian Family, and was abandoned to the seas. After about a day, he floated into Harbour and wwas fishedout of the water by the 5 year old Neice of a traveling Englishman, who took him as a son. Lucas was the name he was given, but his last name remained the same as the plate around his neck dictated- Vladmir. His middle name was the name his parents had given him- Areman. When Lucas was old enough to question it, and to leave if he must, he asked his 'father' about the difference in his last name and theirs, and he learned about his early childhood. He promptly left home for 3 weeks, and returned to find the family waiting for him, worried sick. To lucas's surprise, his 'Cousin', Violet, was there too, and she threw her arms around him and declared just how much she had worried, and that she loved him.

Lucas and Violet were married a few weeks later, and Lucas's real parrents emerged and came forward for teh wedding, deciding that thier son was worth thier time after all. Lucas and Viloet lived togethr for 13 years, untill one night, Lucas fell asleep far too easily....

Intelligence: 6
Luck: 9
Perception: 7

Additional info: Lucas fears the death of Violet, for he feels that he would let down her family- the people he cared for and who looked after him when his own parents left him- if she passed away young.

HateSpawn98
10-20-2011, 03:09 PM
Esiphas - Your accepted >.> Again >:D

Yukari
10-20-2011, 07:13 PM
Name: Dr. Freya Avalon
Picture:http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac171/yukari112/Anime/Render_Anime_Girl_2_by_Mircia90.png (Black hair instead)
Background: Freya grew up in a wealthy neighborhood and her parents spoiled with anything she ever wanted. Freya always went to private schools and never knew what it was like to be in a public school. She got her PhD at Harvard University in Medicine and Medical knowledge. She is a workaholic and takes her job extremely seriously.
Stats:
Power:10
Speed5:
Intelligence:10
Survival:5
Endurance:5
Luck:10
Perception:5
Additional info:Her greatest fear is not being about to help someone in need.

HateSpawn98
10-20-2011, 07:17 PM
Yukari - For the second time you are accepted >:D

Anime Luver 101
10-21-2011, 05:28 PM
Name: Sakura
Occupation (if any): Maid at a Maid Cafe
Picture :http://wallcoo.net/anime/Moldavite%20Artbook%20Scans/images/Manga%20Anime%20Girls%20CG%202014.JPG
Background: Sakura is Japanese. She love the friends she has and love to play pranks.
Stats :
Intelligence: 9
Luck: 9
Perception: 5
Additional info: She is very popular with the boys but most girls hate her. She has best friend named Yuki that died in a car accident. She has the power to talk to the late Yuki
and Yuki helps her with her problems. Sakura is shy but she quite fast and great at fighting. Also she loves Manga, anime and drawing. <3

HateSpawn98
10-21-2011, 06:20 PM
Anime Luver 101 - Your stats equal 60 not 50 please fix that then go ahead and jump in.

Thanks to Esiphas

Kawaii_Doughnut
12-29-2011, 06:21 PM
Name: Ichigo
Occupation (if any): Model
Picture : http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7bSL20tHHiMkYFD2N5_dpJFDwru0kU BbiNZAT9WHF-McQEAdqvKGQL-gy
Background: Japanese and English
Power:7
Speed:8
Intelligence:7
Survival:6
Endurance:7
Luck:8
Perception:7
Additional info: Loves Modeling. Famous at school with boys. Not so much with girls... Her best friends name is Ringo and they have been best friend since the age of 4. Ichigo had a boyfriend who died and know one knew how. This leaves her with terrible nightmares each night. Ichigo is great with a sword and is very fast.

Kawaii_Doughnut
12-31-2011, 10:38 AM
Can u plz accept me? Thx ^.^

Light Buster
12-31-2011, 11:51 AM
Can u plz accept me? Thx ^.^

The GM has personal issues right now and not only that, the Co-GMs are currently on a hiatus so please wait.

Kawaii_Doughnut
12-31-2011, 05:31 PM
oh, sorry ... :( but thx 4 letting me no :)

Scourges daughter
07-25-2014, 07:16 PM
Character sheet:
Name:Silver Blood Spill her nickname is Bloody Wolf
Occupation (if any):killer gang leader
Picture (description if necessary):night black hair and Bloody red eyes she wears a blood stained black belt around her neck with bones and teeth of her victims and has a fuzzy long wolf tail and ears
Background:her family was killed by werewolves she got bit by one and every night she turns into a black wolf with red eyes
Stats (you must have all 50 points used some can have 0 in them and whole number only)10
Power:99
Speed:50
Intelligence:80
Survival:90
Endurance:60
Luck:70
Perception:80
Additional info:when she bites into her human victims she says to only ones she trusts that she likes the taste of there blood she's a demon the wolf devil

RyuTama
07-25-2014, 08:29 PM
Scourges daughter This RPG is no longer running... the last post was in 2011.

sunnyside
07-25-2014, 08:35 PM
Character sheet:
Name:Silver Blood Spill her nickname is Bloody Wolf
Occupation (if any):killer gang leader
Picture (description if necessary):night black hair and Bloody red eyes she wears a blood stained black belt around her neck with bones and teeth of her victims and has a fuzzy long wolf tail and ears
Background:her family was killed by werewolves she got bit by one and every night she turns into a black wolf with red eyes
Stats (you must have all 50 points used some can have 0 in them and whole number only)10
Power:99
Speed:50
Intelligence:80
Survival:90
Endurance:60
Luck:70
Perception:80
Additional info:when she bites into her human victims she says to only ones she trusts that she likes the taste of there blood she's a demon the wolf devil

RyuTama is right...but you could move your character with a little modification over to The School of Seven Towers, which just opened up for sign ins.

Ωmega
07-25-2014, 08:46 PM
Old thread is old. Let it rest~