PDA

View Full Version : More Pop-ups

MistressPookyChan
05-04-2004, 12:29 PM
I am in the process of cleaning up my computer and ridding it of its problems (college network got the worm, yadda yadda yadda...) . Now, I am getting major pop-ups when I come to AG. Is it just me (aka, something needs fixing on my comp) or are others getting it too (aka, not necissarily something wrong with my comp)?

wizz-o-matic
05-05-2004, 11:06 AM
Actually I don't get any pop-ups, but maybe it's because I'm using Mozilla Firefox.

Candy-chan
05-05-2004, 11:14 PM
not having popups from ag anymore, aw yes, still, but not ag

MistressPookyChan
05-05-2004, 11:53 PM
Okay, I was curious because a couple days ago I got a nasty spam cookie that would not leave no matter what I did to try to get rid of it. Finally got it all deleted.

Kaitou Ace
05-06-2004, 08:57 AM
It's been a month and a half now since any of AG had a banner ad, other then the AW forum. If you notice, we are only running the ad for ag.net, and nothing else, so if you got any popups, they weren't from us.

niKopol
05-06-2004, 09:40 AM
some pop ups are good and some are bad but if im on my slow computer its really bad

Jakiao
05-06-2004, 01:40 PM
Just to go further with what Ace said: we have given the ad company "time off" on all of the forums and such due to the fact that they couldn't keep their word. When, and if, any banners ever go back up will be performed by myself and NOT the ad company. Any codes setup will be setup by me so that I can personally check each banner campaign to make sure absolutely no banners exist in the code anywhere.