Elfen Lied
Evangelion
Blue Gender
Z.O.E.
Devilman
Last Exile
FFU
Fruits Basket

Now for me its important that the anime stays a little sensible such as I have seen some anime where Women beat up Men and not just any plain old Men but strong ones.

This annoys me because I can't escape into something that is so ridiculous but sadly it seems at least 50% or anime out there are like this.

I watched a bit of Outlaw Star and Ghost in the Shell and these are examples of where the writers must be convinced Women = better fighters.

So can you suggest anything that stays within this. (Note if its like Elfen lied where she can beat Men thats ok because she is a Diclonius and not just Human Woman so its realistic in its own sense)

GameGeeks
08-19-2011, 02:28 PM
With Outlaw Star I'm assuming you're referring to Aisha. You do know she's from a beast like race and as such is stronger then humans male or otherwise. That and your comment comes off as sexist.

AnimeBboy
08-19-2011, 02:38 PM
I would recommend trying:

Samurai Champloo
Gungrave
Hajime no Ippo

squareenixx
08-19-2011, 02:44 PM
With Outlaw Star I'm assuming you're referring to Aisha. You do know she's from a beast like race and as such is stronger then humans male or otherwise. That and your comment comes off as sexist.

Sexist! so saying Men are stronger than Women is sexist. And wanting a series that is a little realistic is sexist. Last time I checked a Man bench pressed (Ryan Kennelley) 1075 lbs. And the elite fighters are Men in the world not Women. But in a lot of anime (not the ones I like) the scrawnier the Woman the more she can beat tank soldiers. This is preposterous.

And no I was talking about Hilda.

Your profile says your a male or 23 which I don't believe because no male would call another male sexist just because he pointed out the obvious. Political correctness isn't out department.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

I would recommend trying:

Samurai Champloo
Gungrave
Hajime no Ippo

Thanks

But damn I remember looking up Hajime no Ippo and nothing seems more boring to me than an anime about boxing.

Out of them 3 Gungrave looks the most interesting.

randomusername
08-19-2011, 03:11 PM
How about this? (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?85734-Recommendation-Request-Thread.-Read-the-first-post)

GameGeeks
08-19-2011, 04:12 PM
squareenixx Yeah, first, Hilda knows how to fight, more then most people. She's seen more conflict then most people. Not to mention there's more the strength then muscle. She goes more for speed and agility. Not to mention if you look closely she does have some definition. It's subtle but you can see a bit of it here (http://www.projectbag.com/outlaw_star/pics/hilda27.jpg). And how many people can bench over a thousand pounds. Highly unlikely it's more then one or two. And no one in the show could do that. Save possibly a Catarl-Catarl. And the top fighters are male simply because society keeps them apart. So it's not their fault. As for my gender, all I'll say is I like teh boobies.

ZombieWolf2508
08-19-2011, 04:26 PM
SQUAREenix I happen find you very sexist. You're also somewhat rude as well imo.

whereswally007
08-21-2011, 05:43 AM
sameri 7

hunter x hunter

just finsihed watching them and i though that they were good

Arumachinogunjou
08-21-2011, 08:46 AM
I must agree, this is Absolutely sexist. I'm not gonna help you. go watch some world record bench pressing.

Masakisu
08-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Bamboo Blade, Black Rock Shooter, Blood: The Last Vampire, High School of the Dead, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi, Working!!

These should suit your tastes.

th_afuro_samurai8
08-21-2011, 11:19 AM
bamboo blade, black rock shooter, blood: The last vampire, high school of the dead, mahou shoujo madoka magica, ookami-san to shichinin no nakama-tachi, working!!

these should suit your tastes.
last vampire!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

What i meant was...I got a question; Why you hatin' on me? Movies are born from imagination, son. Why you gettin' so shook up?