PDA

View Full Version : Hallo

luv4usagi
08-09-2011, 05:55 AM
Hi, I'm new to the place. I'm going to be honest and say that I probably won't be here everyday. I'm a busy girl and have a lot on my plate. I am from Ohio, USA but now live in Belgium. I've only been here for 2 months so I'm still adjusting to everything and learning the language. :)
I will do my best to stop by whenever I can but for now, hiya!

I love anime, art, photography, video games, animals and my boyfriend! That is all. ;D

raqyee
08-09-2011, 06:13 AM
Welcome to AF ^^
No one expects you to be here every day you know :)

luv4usagi
08-09-2011, 06:40 AM
Sounds great. it's been awhile since I've done the forum thing and back then everybody was all about the posting and gotta get the forum posts up to get new memebers blah blah... glad to see it's not like that here. :)

Nesh
08-09-2011, 06:44 AM
Welcome to AF!
Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay with us :3

Xanfiore
08-09-2011, 07:22 AM
Hey there and welcome to AF
Have fun x)

Konkulf
08-09-2011, 07:50 AM
Hey, welcome to AF, hope you enjoy your stay with us =)

If you ever need a friend, be sure to send me a line! =)

Anime Forum
08-09-2011, 09:41 AM
Hey, welcome to AF!

What video games do you enjoy playing? Any favorites? Recently I bought Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 and I must say I was a bit put off by the release of the GT characters.

Have fun though, happy posting.

battousai_ryuu
08-09-2011, 10:41 AM
Konnichiwa!!! Welcome to the Forum! :D

Elukien
08-09-2011, 10:56 AM
Welcome to AF, luv4usagi
Enjoy your stay here and have fun.

Elphaba
08-09-2011, 11:26 AM
Hello there :3
Welcome to AF
Hope you enjoy your stay here ^-^

~*Red*~
08-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Hey hey :)

luv4usagi
08-10-2011, 05:23 AM
Hey, welcome to AF!

What video games do you enjoy playing? Any favorites? Recently I bought Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 and I must say I was a bit put off by the release of the GT characters.

Have fun though, happy posting.

hey! well i'm a nintendo girl all the way but my boyfriend has an xbox 360 that he constantly plays and wants me to play too. I'm waiting for the new wii to come out (next year?) and new zelda game so i can pee my pants!!! But there is a game for the xbox called Mirrors Edge. Dunno if anyone has ever played but that is one badass game. I love it! I like halo but I seriously suck at it...srsly. D: My favorite game of all is ofcourse ocarina of time! So basically any of the zelda games are at the top of my list!! And for playstation it would be Shadow of the Colossus...oh em gee! I had a ps3 but I sold it. :) Too bad cause now there's a collectors edition of Shadow of the Colossus coming out. blah! Anyway, I've played other games but these are my favorites! I'm no good with shooter games (unless its duck hunt ;] ) but I still play them and look like a tard!

aren't you glad you asked? lol x:

The Rebel
08-10-2011, 12:38 PM
*Runs in and hands you a blanket* Don't lose this, okay? OH, and hello, welcome to animeforum. Try and post often, but PLEASE follow the rules as well. If you need any help or just want to chat, feel free to message me. I hope you enjoy your stay here,,, and be careful. *looks around and speaks quietly* Seems there is a cannibal running around biting our new members, just so you know. Well, I'll let you get back to exploring the forum then, laterz. *shakes your hand and take a bite out of you* Mmmm, yummy.

Aleyna
08-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Hey there! Welcome you AF! ^_^ You sound like an interesting person. Feel free to vm/pm me whenever you feel like it.*~hands you a cookie

Ezza Obsuna
08-11-2011, 04:14 AM
Hey there. Welcome to af! Hope you enjoy your stay. I, myself, am very busy and only gets to check in once or twice a week. Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay.

Anime Forum
08-13-2011, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE=luv4usagi;2590535]hey! well i'm a nintendo girl all the way but my boyfriend has an xbox 360 that he constantly plays and wants me to play too. I'm waiting for the new wii to come out (next year?) and new zelda game so i can pee my pants!!! But there is a game for the xbox called Mirrors Edge. Dunno if anyone has ever played but that is one badass game. I love it! I like halo but I seriously suck at it...srsly. D: My favorite game of all is ofcourse ocarina of time! So basically any of the zelda games are at the top of my list!! And for playstation it would be Shadow of the Colossus...oh em gee! I had a ps3 but I sold it. :) Too bad cause now there's a collectors edition of Shadow of the Colossus coming out. blah! Anyway, I've played other games but these are my favorites! I'm no good with shooter games (unless its duck hunt ;] ) but I still play them and look like a tard!

Most certainly! Zelda games are alright, but honestly aren't my favorite Nintendo games to play.
Oh by the way, I think you mean the Wii U? I'm getting it next year, can't wait!
Anyways, happy posting!

ZombieWolf2508
08-14-2011, 07:22 AM
Welcome ^^ My name actually comes from Twilight Princess xP

th_afuro_samurai8
08-14-2011, 12:02 PM
Hiyah!

OtakuInu!!!
08-14-2011, 12:28 PM
Welcome to AF and enjoy!

luv4usagi
08-15-2011, 03:24 AM
[QUOTE=luv4usagi;2590535]hey! well i'm a nintendo girl all the way but my boyfriend has an xbox 360 that he constantly plays and wants me to play too. I'm waiting for the new wii to come out (next year?) and new zelda game so i can pee my pants!!! But there is a game for the xbox called Mirrors Edge. Dunno if anyone has ever played but that is one badass game. I love it! I like halo but I seriously suck at it...srsly. D: My favorite game of all is ofcourse ocarina of time! So basically any of the zelda games are at the top of my list!! And for playstation it would be Shadow of the Colossus...oh em gee! I had a ps3 but I sold it. :) Too bad cause now there's a collectors edition of Shadow of the Colossus coming out. blah! Anyway, I've played other games but these are my favorites! I'm no good with shooter games (unless its duck hunt ;] ) but I still play them and look like a tard!

Most certainly! Zelda games are alright, but honestly aren't my favorite Nintendo games to play.
Oh by the way, I think you mean the Wii U? I'm getting it next year, can't wait!
Anyways, happy posting!

yesyesyes the wii U! Have you seen it? It looks AMAZING!

thank you all for the welcomes. :)

Anime Forum
08-18-2011, 02:38 PM
It looks sweet! Currently addicted on xbox360 live though!

Aira Namikaze
08-20-2011, 07:39 PM
Hi! ^_^
Welcome to AF! :D
Enjoy your stay! :)

:welcome: