PDA

View Full Version : My thought on basailly anime

dunnodot
07-26-2011, 09:11 PM
I really do like the anime so don't get wrong idea. I will be giving a thought about "what would anime come to realism?", and I would like to read your own opinion.

Death Note (anime):Light-san used a divided power, Death Note to be mass-murderous to entire world, in other hand, L-san, highly regard of detective to use everything to stop Kira's will power. My thought on reality of Death Note, million or billion in nationwide would be killed by Kira.

Hell Girl (anime): Emna Ai, lead the order of Ai to take the people into hell, no matter if they are innocent or not. Same as Death Note, billion people would be send to hell with a reason or non-reason. (I don't think I'm okay with her order, seriously. Good people can go to hell?)

Those anime would be frightful. That all I can think of those two, but I wonder if you can add any anime in this thread so yeah.

Vanilla Tsundere
07-26-2011, 09:54 PM
If anime became real? This would pretty much be my reaction-

http://youtu.be/1vHRMeRszw4

Elukien
07-26-2011, 09:54 PM
If anime came into realism then the world as we know it would be obliterated ten fold, perhaps even more. As there are so many anime series out there, there is many concepts that could benefit the world, galaxy, universe etc. or obliterate it. Well at the very least, if anime did come into our realism then we affectively enter their realism as our world is changing to fit that concept.