PDA

View Full Version : Konnichiwa minna~ Mikan-Chan dechuu nyaa !

MikanKanade
07-15-2011, 03:47 AM
:computer:

Hi everyone I'm Mikan Kanade ...

Actually .. I still don't get ... ^^" Where to get those Gil ... And the Signature stuff ... ^^ I'm using Photoshop & I Love it ! Especially all Anime-related stuff so I hope I can make more friends here nee~ ! From the first time I've been here .. I already knew that I will love this site .. But ... I'm still looking for a friend that could help me find more friends ...

NAME : Mikan Kanade
NICKNAME :Mikan-Chan

I am a friendly person .. Childish but Fun to be with^^

Hope I could get along with everyone nee~ ! ≧◡≦ 'Cause there's one thing that I know ^^ WE ALL LOVE ANIME .... Right nee~ ?

ღ♡ღ (。◕‿◕。).ღ♡ღ

˙٠●♥Mikan-Chan ♥●٠
[/FONT][/FONT]

Nesh
07-15-2011, 07:57 AM
Cute intro.
And I like the avatar with my favourite characters from Neko Works Chocola and Vanilla ^_^
-You get Gil by posting, making threads, blogs.

Anyway...Welcome to AF!
Have lots of fun and enjoy your stay with us :3

Elukien
07-15-2011, 08:12 AM
Welcome to AF, MikanKanade
Enjoy your stay here and have fun.

DragonSoul
07-15-2011, 08:42 PM
Welcome to AF

MikanKanade
07-15-2011, 11:08 PM
Thank you so much everyone ^^

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Actually I'm upset due to some mistakes I've made here nee~ ^^ *laughed* Just like that POLL ... Gaahh ....! I've really messed it up ! How could I make another poll ? I just tried it .. I thought I can change anytime I like ^^

Daken.
07-15-2011, 11:25 PM
Welcome to AF,
I don't think you can make another poll or change it,
but I wouldn't be the person to ask that seeing how I never made a poll. Maybe post that question in the site issues/questions section of the forum.

And I see you say you use photoshop right? So you make signatures yourself? You should post some of your work. Other than that I hope you have fun posting. (:

~*Red*~
07-15-2011, 11:32 PM
Hi there and welcome :)

OtakuInu!!!
07-16-2011, 02:55 AM
Welcome to AF!

Have fun.

MikanKanade
07-16-2011, 03:39 AM
Thanks ^^ Ok, Maybe next time I'll try making my own Signatures ....

The Rebel
07-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Hello, and welcome to animeforum. Hope you enjoy your stay, and post often. Normally I'd greet and eat you,,, but I'm pretty full right now so you luck out, lol. Enjoy, and see you around the forum.