PDA

View Full Version : Help remembering this show...

Sierra Mist
07-14-2011, 01:56 AM
Ok, so this topic I've started deals with an Amime series / at least 1 episode that I forget the name of.

The details as to what I recall from the episode entails several kids, I think it was 3 kid boys and 1 kid girl. Their ages were those of teenagers, of that I'm almost positive. They found a place while roaming/wandering around town, where there wasn't any gravity. They played around in the non gravity area. Then I think one of the kids got a bloody nose? (Whilst in the area)

This is the only part I remember of the tv series, and I really want to know what it was, help me out! :-D

If it also helps at all, I remember this memory from the times the Animatrix used to air on Adult Swim.

P.S. - I think there could have been a small white kitten with the group of kids?

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

bump

Screwby
07-14-2011, 03:49 AM
I'm going to take a wild guess and say the anime is called Blue Gender.
It was on Adult Swim in 2003, same year Animatrix was released and its set on space. Watch some episodes and if isn't it I'll search again.

CapnJack
07-20-2011, 02:49 AM
I have a good feeling you're referring to one of the short stories from the Animatrix titled "Beyond".

nrL
07-20-2011, 07:39 AM
Why in this section though?
And why "Amime"?

blueangel06661
07-20-2011, 07:58 AM
Why in this section though?
And why "Amime"?

If you look at their post you'd see they only had one post and is obviously new to this forum. I'm sorry but not everyone is as smart as you and know where everything is right off the bat. Chill. And if you look at your keyboard N and M are beside each other. It's probably a typo. :|

It sounds like beyond to me as well. [refer to post #3]

Token Black Guy
07-20-2011, 11:11 AM
I have a good feeling you're referring to one of the short stories from the Animatrix titled "Beyond".
It definitely sounds like that from the description.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Z5McIUeWM

nrL
07-20-2011, 11:24 AM
If you look at their post you'd see they only had one post and is obviously new to this forum. I'm sorry but not everyone is as smart as you and know where everything is right off the bat. Chill. And if you look at your keyboard N and M are beside each other. It's probably a typo. :|

It sounds like beyond to me as well. [refer to post #3]

Well.....no shitto sherlock, lol.
I just found it somewhat..disturbing...that he/she didn't even bother to check if they are posting in the right section and then they didn't even bother to correct a simple yet very stupid spelling mistake. Felt like commenting on it.

not everyone is as smart as you

Iknorite?

blueangel06661
07-20-2011, 01:30 PM
Well.....no shitto sherlock, lol.
I just found it somewhat..disturbing...that he/she didn't even bother to check if they are posting in the right section and then they didn't even bother to correct a simple yet very stupid spelling mistake. Felt like commenting on it.

Well when I first joined I posted in wrong sections because I was new to the forum scenes. Seems like you just came in here to jump on a newbie rather than to post anything helpful to them about the question they were asking.

nrL
07-20-2011, 01:42 PM
Well when I first joined I posted in wrong sections because I was new to the forum scenes. Seems like you just came in here to jump on a newbie rather than to post anything helpful to them about the question they were asking.

I don't think it's a total newbie. Look when they posted this thread. And didn't post anything ever since, except the bump.
It's one of these people who are not even a little interested in contributing to community and leave once they have their answers.
We should help them as much as we can (cause what kind of anime forum would it be otherwise?) but that doesn't mean we have to like them or be totally nice to them.