PDA

View Full Version : KID GETS HACKED RUNESCAPE (ABC new's Worthy?) (Old But funny)

CryBabyWearingDiaper
07-04-2011, 04:51 PM
The way the new's caster describe's the game just makes me LoLz

And when they said 'Timmy got 140$ for Christmas and used it all to BUY Vertual swords and armor. I think that's agents the rules in that game.:L

This is the internets for you o3o

Here's the source.

http://youtu.be/ewKAAW8ArOI

GameGeeks
07-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Gonna be blunt, it's not funny what happened to that kid and it's sad if you think that story is funny.

CryBabyWearingDiaper
07-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Gonna be blunt, it's not funny what happened to that kid and it's sad if you think that story is funny.

I guess im a sad individual, But i wasn't laughing at him getting his account hacked, I was laughing at pretty much everything else about the video.

The fact that when ever they did this story they had no idea what they were talking about (Lack of research of the game indeed.)
The fact that when there are other more interesting things to be publicized (Like idk a missing child?), they do a story on a 12 year old kid that got hacked on a game that he obviously spent to much money on.

Elukien
07-04-2011, 05:24 PM
Wow. To think that someone's account gets hacked into, makes the news.
If people accounts got hacked into unless often then this would be kinda shocking or something but as hacking into someone's account isn't new, "Who cares?"

Manhattan_Project_2000
07-04-2011, 05:34 PM
I got a Runescape phishing email a few days ago, can I be on TV? ( I haven't played it in years, and only then for less then 2 hours).

Also, I'm pretty sure Runescape doesn't have a real money store, so when an 11 year old gold buyer gets hacked, I call it justice.

Skilero
07-04-2011, 06:39 PM
$100+?!? The could've paid for full dragon armor! Sounds like somebody's gonna have to go pwn sum n00bs in the wildy!

And yeah, buying items outside most ORPG's is a bannable offence. Jagex could've stolen the items from him for all it matters.