PDA

View Full Version : Video Games

niKopol
04-26-2004, 09:15 AM
Video games i have beaten more than *50 video games.

This lattest title that i have beaten was Manhunt.

It is amazing what you can do in five straight hours.

please post how many video games you have beaten and your lattest game that you are either playing or have beaten.

*Just guessing

wizz-o-matic
04-26-2004, 09:44 AM
Huh, don't remember anymore how many games I've played.

But the last game that I've beaten was Jedi Knight Academy 2,
and right now I'm playing Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

The Black Swordsman Guts
04-26-2004, 12:08 PM
I dont remember how many games i beat and to lazy to count how many right now the last game i beat was Ninja Gaiden and the games i playing now are Timesplitters 2 and Culdcept

Sweet_Angel
04-26-2004, 04:32 PM
I beat a lot of videogames i dont really remenber the name but theyre mostly racing car games,boxing or tony hawk pro skater or things like spongebob games lol. :P

oOoKenshinoOo
04-26-2004, 06:34 PM
Video games beaten: Can't count that high.

Games recently beat: I think it was Disgaea, that was a great game. Maybe even...Hell, i can't really remember.

One Winged Angel
04-26-2004, 11:55 PM
yeah, it's kinda hard to count the number of videogames you have beaten especially considering i've been playing for more years than some of you have been alive.

Currently, I have beaten Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, Xenosaga, Tenshi Wrath of Heaven and SSX3. I'm currently playing MGS2: SOL, Splinter Cell, ICO, 007 everything or nothing, Onimusha 1, Grandia 2 and of course, FFXI....

and I'm playing all of these while keeping a decent GPA and working.... :P

*sniff* I have no life...

niKopol
04-27-2004, 09:33 AM
The games you are currently playing one winged angel I have played before. mgs:sol i've beaten that baby at least 50 times I also have no life. onimusha 1 was fun. ffxi is fun. splinter cell a pain in the butt. Ico is fun.

niKopol
04-27-2004, 09:35 AM
I have recently beaten a game called alter echo. was fun but hard at points

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
04-27-2004, 02:37 PM
I've only beaten...more than 3...hehehee..^^;;

Silver Moon
05-05-2004, 04:00 PM
I've beaten about 65-70 games on XBOX, Dreamcast, Playstation II&I and on PC.My record would be Shenmue II four CD's in only five days (a man's got to sleep right?).Ah yes how can i forget, also Grandia II five times in raw In two and a half weaks.I know what you are thinking and*Yes you are correct i have no life*...

Sohma-chan
05-07-2004, 11:54 AM
I've beaten so many game from Sega to Ps2 XD lets begin: (these are coming of the top of my head so there maybe more)

Super Nes:
Mario
Zelda
Donkey Kong 1,2
Space Jam

Sega:
X-men
Sonic 1,2
Sonic and Knuckles
Lost world of jassic park

Ps1:
Crash bandicot 1,2
Evil zone
Monster Rancher2
Street figher ahpla
Madden 98
Inuyaha:A feudal fairy tale
Legend of dragoon
FF 9
Chono Cross
King of fighters
Spice girls
Pac man
Bloody roar 2
Ape escape
Bushido blade

PS2:
Chaos legion
Drakengard
Orphen
Crash team racing
Jak 1 and 2
Bloody roar 3 and 4
Hack infection
Onimusha 2
Devil may cry
FF10
FF10-2
Madden2003
Nba live
GTA
GTA: vice city
Monster rancher 3 and 4
Romance of the three kingdoms
Kingdom hearts
Tekken Tag
Getaway
Life line

GC:
Bloody roar 3
Sonic

Right now I'm still playing Hack mutation I seem to can't beat Cubia and his darn buddies...and FF11

DGSenko
05-14-2004, 05:42 PM
I've beaten quite a few games (can't remember how many) The latest game I've beaten is Legacy of Kain: Defiance!

Purple Toupee
05-14-2004, 07:21 PM
The last games i beat was Fatal Frame(Project Zero) 2 : Crimson butterfly and Dodonpachi . in the process of playing American Mcgee's Alice for the PC.

Cohex
05-15-2004, 12:47 PM
A couple of good games iv finished recently are Max pain 2 Tron 2.0 and Freelancer .Right now im playing Ut2K4 and Alot of Wolf ET.If any1 playes Wolf ET let me Know

Bubblegum Pop
05-17-2004, 11:04 PM
i've beaten tekken3 and....um.....i think thats it..when i think of more i'll let ya know ^_^

oOoKenshinoOo
05-18-2004, 12:21 AM
I don't know my record. Maybe an hour, if that, for most fighting games. I did however beat FF7 with 30 hours, with all the sidequests. That's an accomplishment. Woo de woo!

Extreme Gamers of the world, UNITE!

Bubblegum Pop
05-25-2004, 09:06 PM
i just beat another game....Lara Croft Tomb RaiderIII.....thank u cheat codes!! i used cheat codes on it...oh and i beat spiderman2 ...also with cheat codes!! CHEAT CODES A MIRACLE TO ALL GAMERS! :D

dulx
05-29-2004, 02:44 PM
hhhmmm beat a game its just the begining in easy mode of normal mode bud try the hard dificult mode.. :D