PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion?

Swagtastic
06-20-2011, 09:21 AM
Well, my friends have been linking me to a lot of weird, mushy stuff lately, and none of it sits well with me. I'm into badassery like Hei from darker than black, H. Yuy and Setsuna from the Gundam series, and so on so forth. You understand, right? Right. So, the issue here is that I haven't been able to come across an anime of such badassery as of late, and it's making me shy away from anime altogether. For the most part, I'm not really limited to any 'type' (Can be space/mecha, supernatural, whatever. NOT a fan of romance, though I'm sure I made that clear in the first sentence). So since I'm not-so-picky, it should be fairly easy to find a great anime, right? Right! Here we run into yet another wall. :banghead: There are sooooooo many animes, and it's ridiculously tedious to read the synopsis for each one of them, and even then it's not enough because that's no better than judging a book by it's cover. (Some people make the anime look better or worse than it really is, and when I go to watch it, it turns out to be contrary to what the summary's implication was :closedeye) Which is why I need your help. I need a manga/anime with badassery (I'm sure that was obvious.) and I'm hoping that there's some badass out there who can supply me with a suggestion for this hard to find content. If it helps at all, I can list some of the animes/mangas that I've seen/watched and think have badass characters.

Akumetsu: Well... Akumetsu, haha.
Darker than Black: Just about every contractor, but Hei is the peak of badassery. Probably the most badass anime character I have ever seen, and will ever see.
Gundam Series: Heero Yuy
Code Geass: Lelouch (In his own way, if you get me), Suzaku (Throw aside the fact that he's easily whipped by princesses, and you got yourself a semi-badass)

I'll edit and add more as time passes by.
(Because my memory is comparable to that of a cheap netbook's... Not much.)

Also, for the lazy people..
TL;DR - I need a badass anime with a badass character, or badass characters. Suggestions, if you will?

(......So sorry >_>; Made the mistake of not reading the sticky list. Won't happen again.

Masakisu
06-20-2011, 10:51 AM
Baccano! is about immortal gangsters in the 1930s.

More than enough badass in sixteen episodes.

Swagtastic
06-20-2011, 02:59 PM
Seems a bit short but immortal gangsters sounds pretty BAMF. Thanks :D