PDA

View Full Version : [TV Series] The World God Only Knows

Watayo_Hirashi
06-18-2011, 11:22 AM
Type : TV Series

Plot Synopsis : Keima Katsuragi is known as the "God of Conqueror" for his fond for dating sims. He's the geek. One day, Keima receives an e-mail offering him to "conquer" girls. He accepted it thinking it was a game request. Then a girl from Hell, Elsie appears asking for help to capture loose souls from Hell that are hidden in hearts of some girls. In order to force them out, the only method is to make these girls fall in love, if possible, a kiss. Keima, however refuses as he is only interested in "2D girls". But Elsie states that the contract is confirmed and cannot be refused. If they fail the mission, they will be beheaded.

Story (9.5/10) : This is a very interesting story line. An unusual kind of story. And the funny parts can really make you go laughing away. Some parts don't kinda make sense. But it suits the anime perfectly. Overall, it's awesome.

Characters (10/10) : The characters are very brought out nicely. The geeky but surprisingly romantic Keima, the cute demon girl, Elsie, the conquered girls and of course other interesting characters. Each character has a strong character. If you know what I mean. It's great.

Art / Animation (9/10) : All typical anime type of art. But it's very cute and sometimes, chibi art is used. Suits the character a lot, especially when Keima and Elsie are discussing something funny. Good.

Voice Acting, Music (10/10) : The voice acting is awesome. I really liked Keima's voice and the terrible singing (no offense) is really funny. Elsie's voice is really cute and so is the other characters. The music suits the anime perfectly. All cheeky and playful. It's perfect.

Overall (10/10) : I would rate it good. Cuz' it's one of the anime that I couldn't simply stop watching. Not only that, I really enjoyed the story and everything seems great. I highly recommend this for any comedy-anime seekers.