PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Reborn!

Radical Nim
06-15-2011, 04:14 AM
Hey guys,

Today I watched the first episode of an anime called Reborn!. It seemed pretty good and I am considering watching some more of it but I just wanted to know if anyone has watched it and what their opinions were. Please don't spoil any of the plot lines past the first episode though, or I might implode. Thanks! :laugh:

Nesh
06-15-2011, 04:52 AM
I watched it...and I loved it!
It's one of my favourite anime all time :3
And just like in the first it continuos on with the funny parts and there are more and more exciting parts where while the plot goes further the characters develop a lot more and learn how to fight.

Radical Nim
06-15-2011, 06:10 AM
Ok, thanks for your input, Avi-chan. I think I'll continue watching it then, I love how in the first episode Reborn just suddenly appears with a sniper. So funny. :laugh:

Mattey
06-15-2011, 08:02 AM
Its one of my top 3 =D Keep on watching it =D

Capitán
06-15-2011, 11:20 PM
That family will grow in members.. and more hilarity will ensue!
Keep on watching Reborn.

ZeroBlaze
07-11-2011, 12:46 AM
One of my favorite anime, if you finish the series I recommend the manga it is starting to get really interesting and I heard they are coming out with a new season after they get farther on the manga.

Kaien
07-11-2011, 01:54 AM
I like KHR than OP. ^^

Masakisu
07-11-2011, 02:17 AM
I watched the first episode and thought it was pretty boring.

Aulos
07-11-2011, 10:25 AM
I watched the first episode and thought it was pretty boring.

The first 20 episodes of it are notoriously filler like. It doesn't get into a serious arc until after that.

Anyway, I just posted my opinion of this series in the Overrated/Underrated topic:

I watched all 203 episodes of it. I can't say I wouldn't watch another season if they decided to make one, however I really think that the fanbase makes this out to be the best when it's really just a very bland Shonen. Not only is it bland, but all of the "friendship" stuff feels really forced.

On the character front, Lambo in his toddler form is one of the most annoying characters ever (and is, of course, still stuck in that form even when we're in the Future arc -_-) In addition, the two female characters make it very hard to believe that a woman actually writes this series. Don't get me wrong, the lack of fanservice regarding them is extremely refreshing, however, they are very stereotypical. They spend all of their time in the kitchen preparing food for the guys and the guys keep them out of the loop of what they're doing for the majority of the anime. As if they're too immature and can't understand anything.

Additionally, I see a lot said about the hot guys in this anime. I disagree. I just really don't care for the artstyle to begin with.

Machipa
07-11-2011, 09:02 PM
My favorite anime of all time! I recommend you do watch it :D