PDA

View Full Version : What is the most perverted MANGA uv Eva read

Dongha
06-14-2011, 04:02 AM
:huh:

Aku no Hikari
06-14-2011, 04:44 AM
Make sure you create your threads in the right place in the future. That sub-forum is for Mecha (giant robot) anime. I moved it to General anime/manga. It's Gjallarhorn's call to keep it here or not.

Dongha
06-14-2011, 06:02 AM
Arty I'm new @ this

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Dam typo

Screwby
06-14-2011, 10:25 PM
Ultimate Hentai Kamen FTW. He gains superpowers when he puts a woman's panties over his head.

Datenshi
06-17-2011, 11:43 AM
In a bad way: Yamikin Ushijima-kun. I feel like I need to take a shower every time I read a chapter.

In a good way: Crayon Shin-chan. Everybody in that series has serious problems. And its a series meant for children, which makes it worse (better?) in my book.

Sasagawa Kyoko
06-18-2011, 10:20 PM
You really don't wanna know, you don't. All I'll say is that it's by Tateno/Makoto.

Chigumi
06-19-2011, 07:54 AM
Chobits. Key in her female hole ... wut?! I was like.. WUT?!

Vanilla Tsundere
06-25-2011, 12:16 PM
I read hentai so...um, many?

Aku no Hikari
06-25-2011, 02:37 PM
I read hentai so...um, many?
>.< List some?

Masakisu
06-25-2011, 03:23 PM
Yuugai Tosho Kikaku circle works are pretty perverted. Well, less perverted, more downright disgusting.

Vanilla Tsundere
06-25-2011, 08:13 PM
>.< List some?

Why sure! Let's see, there's Kuro Ai, Four Leaf Lover, Mai Chan's Daily Life, Rewrite, The Screaming Toy, Kaori's Secret, I Will Protect You, Alignment You! You!, Dream Like Days, etc. etc. Just to name a few~

Aizen-sama
06-29-2011, 06:09 PM
Mai Hime
Eiken
Freezing
Sekirei
Fairytail(its not that perverted but they have certain moments lol)
Oh and High School of the Dead

invalidation
06-29-2011, 06:57 PM
Um, question: Why would you need to know?

And if you MUST know of anime perversion, look up the word "hentai" kid.

Otherwise, stop posting this disgrace in the forums. We come here for interesting conversation. Not idiots trying to get off on anime. Here you're supposed to appreciate it.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

You men are all the same. >:U

CryBabyWearingDiaper
06-29-2011, 07:03 PM
Uh.. If you were to restate you question and ask 'Who is the most perverted anime character, i would say:

jiraiya from naruto. :L But his pervertedness is "Legit" in some way. :3

Vanilla Tsundere
06-29-2011, 09:28 PM
Uh.. If you were to restate you question and ask 'Who is the most perverted anime character, i would say:

jiraiya from naruto. :L But his pervertedness is "Legit" in some way. :3

Teehee, I've seen characters way more perverted than he~

Aku no Hikari
06-29-2011, 10:19 PM
Carfax: Lol, so "men are all the same"? Your post was all fine until you said that. And then it broke and shattered.

So we men are "all the same"? And the craploads of girls drooling over [insert bishounen] and fighting about which female character should be with him and who wants to "marry" him doesn't make you "all the same" too?

How about you grow up and learn to avoid making such childish generalizations? ... and thinking in double standards?

Indecent discussions are indecent regardless of people's genders. There are also females who posted in this thread in case you didn't notice, just like you'll also find males who post in your retarded pointless fangirl threads.

How about you go to this thread (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?103047-WHich-Is-Really-Better-For-Naruto-%28Sakura-Hinata-or-Shion%29) and yell at the fangirls? Well, even if you did, I bet you wouldn't say, "you girls are all the same".

ったく。

... Oh, and by the way, in case you didn't read it, that linked thread has everything from worshipping characters to pics of them taking off clothes to pics of guys actually kissing and whatnot to videos. It has a lot more to be ashamed of than this supposedly "men thread". If you want to make some wacky double standards, at least use your eyes first.

invalidation
06-29-2011, 10:29 PM
I'm sorry. I apologize on my part for not writing that properly.

What I should have said, was, "Some men are just perverted."

Better yet, I shouldn't have said anything at all. ^_^ My apologies.

Vanilla Tsundere
06-30-2011, 12:58 AM
Lol, so "men are all the same"? Your post was all fine until you said that. And then it broke and shattered.

So we men are "all the same"? And the craploads of girls drooling over [insert bishounen] and fighting about which female character should be with him and who wants to "marry" him doesn't make you "all the same" too?

How about you grow up and learn to avoid making such childish generalizations? ... and thinking in double standards?

Indecent discussions are indecent regardless of people's genders. There are also females who posted in this thread in case you didn't notice, just like you'll also find males who post in your retarded pointless fangirl threads.

How about you go to this thread (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?103047-WHich-Is-Really-Better-For-Naruto-%28Sakura-Hinata-or-Shion%29) and yell at the fangirls? Well, even if you did, I bet you wouldn't say, "you girls are all the same".

ったく。

... Oh, and by the way, in case you didn't read it, that linked thread has everything from worshipping characters to pics of them taking off clothes to pics of guys actually kissing and whatnot to videos. It has a lot more to be ashamed of than this supposedly "men thread". If you want to make some wacky double standards, at least use your eyes first.

I love you. Just sayin'.

Token Black Guy
06-30-2011, 03:24 AM
Eiken. There was another one but i can't remember it. I'm glad i can't remember it.

Gero50
06-30-2011, 08:17 AM
I would have to say either Ranma 1/2 or Lone Wolf and Cub.

Aku no Hikari
07-01-2011, 10:14 AM
@Carfax (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=269594)
And I apologize on my part for saying some things in a mean way I shouldn't have used.

Jeez, been becoming like that recently... Gotta work on having my head on ice again. /blog

excelss
06-28-2013, 12:45 PM
I think that we are not talking about hentai here. So the most perverted (non hentai) manga that I have ever read is:

Niboshi-kun no hentai (laidback perverted manga)
and
Nana to Kaoru (hardcore perverted manga)

And yes, there are many comical mangas with perverted touches, but that's all. None of them are in the same level as these two, and still be not hentai.

KyouFalls
06-28-2013, 01:33 PM
hentai... <3 I also read hentai once in a while. I don't have an awesome memory like most people so.. Idk which ones I've read D:

DenjaX
06-29-2013, 03:32 AM
My Balls. <--- most perverted manga I've read. It is Borderline Hentai. xDD

/thread

RainyDayMan
07-01-2013, 11:50 PM
Um, question: Why would you need to know?

And if you MUST know of anime perversion, look up the word "hentai" kid.

Otherwise, stop posting this disgrace in the forums. We come here for interesting conversation. Not idiots trying to get off on anime. Here you're supposed to appreciate it.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

You men are all the same. >:U

Well, merry Christmas to you too, Santa.

-----------------------------------------------
EDITED POST
-----------------------------------------------

"Cool Devices" and "La Blue Girl" and "Bite Me Chameleon."