PDA

View Full Version : what do you think of denpa onna to seishun otoko

-RukiaKuchiki-
06-10-2011, 03:00 AM
http://www.gogoanime.com/images/denpa-onna-to-seishun-otoko.jpg
Plot Summary:The story revolves around a highschool boy named Niwa Makoto. He lives with his aunt’s family since his parents are away on business. It is there where he meets his mysterious cousin of the same age Touwa Erio — who happens to tie a futon mattress around her upper body and is a self-proclaimed alien. Her staple food is pizza. Erio had been missing for half a year and was found floating in the sea. She doesn't remember anything about what happened during that period of time, but she began to think that it was the act of an alien and wanders the neighbourhood wrapped in the futon.

i think this anime is so funny its hard to stop laughing at how weird the characters are it seems they all have their own issues so what do you guys think of this anime for those that have seen it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtMOd7uu0NI&feature=related

Souji Seta
06-10-2011, 07:37 AM
I actually think it's quite good, the characters are soo cute~ especially Ryuushi, I mean, Ryuuko!

I thought it was some nonsense everyday life kind of anime like Lucky Star but the story is actually kind of good. It has a kind of serious storyline despite its comedic tendencies and cute character design.

animeyay
06-10-2011, 09:48 AM
It's a comedy full of seemingly unexplainable nonsense, leaving you wondering if the silly-looking characters actually have great minds/intellect. It's similar in style to Sayonara Zetsubou sensei and Bakemonogatari, but easier to understand, and with more innocent cuteness.

the characters are soo cute~ especially Ryuushi, I mean, Ryuuko!
Ryuuko yacchuu ni! =D

Meteorkeeper
06-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Interesting I will haft to give this one a look. (It certainly looks like it has promise)

-RukiaKuchiki-
06-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Interesting I will haft to give this one a look. (It certainly looks like it has promise)
well when you do let me know how you like it

FluffyDango
06-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Veeeery cute.
The op is as unique as Erio is(personality wise) Hated it at first though :P
First ep was boring, but glad I continued to watch it, it`s worth the time.

Assiduous✡Aristocrat
06-11-2011, 12:41 AM
I'm enjoying it. Love the Aunt.

Meteorkeeper
06-13-2011, 05:03 PM
I watched the first six eps and so far it's not too bad.
Cute, original and it actually dose make me laugh from time to time but for some reason it has trouble keeping my attention.
It might be I am having considerable trouble relating to the characters...don’t know.
I will continue to watch it to see where it ends up.