PDA

View Full Version : Shakugan No Shana III

Shinn Kamiyra
06-08-2011, 02:34 PM
It's been more than three years since Shakugan No Shana Second ended. In that time many fans, myself included, have eagerly been awaiting the third and final installment in the Shana series. In classic style, Japan has teased and tortured us with its initial announcement, but given no real info as to when it would be premiered.

Well, my friends, your patience has finally paid off. ANN has made the official announcement that Shakugan No Shana III will be making its appearance this Fall.

The July issue of ASCII Media Works' Dengeki Bunko Magazine is announcing on Friday that the Shakugan No Shana III (Final) anime will premiere on television this fall.

Scruffy
06-08-2011, 02:40 PM
I've been checking ANN constantly just for this announcement.

REALLY looking forward to it. The teaser trailer we got was a major cliffhanger, and I can't wait to see how dat romance develops. :3

Meteorkeeper
06-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Well it's about time. ^^
Really looking forward to it.

TheCrazyFreak
06-11-2011, 05:23 AM
OMG, I need to go re-watch the first and second series. :D It was a really long time since I've seen them, so I don't remember a lot of what happened, but I know I loved it. Definitely looking forward to this fall. :)

TomoyoSakagami
06-11-2011, 01:51 PM
If it was just after 3-4 years ago when I watched it, I'd probably be really excited about this but now, I really don't care that much.

Interesting on how things turn out though.

Kaien
06-30-2011, 11:48 AM
I'm really excited to watch SnS3..i wonder if how will yuji and shana handle their relationship, and will kazumi try to love ike now that she know yuji chose shana instead of her?

Akio-sempai
01-25-2012, 01:42 AM
If you haven't watched the 15 episodes that are out yet you need too! The endi.g of season 2 ended to abrubtly I wanted a great ending between shana and yuji! But I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. She's definately my dream girl tho :)

macedadon
01-25-2012, 03:29 AM
If it was just after 3-4 years ago when I watched it, I'd probably be really excited about this but now, I really don't care that much.

Interesting on how things turn out though.

I know right the 3rd season is already nearly finished and i can't see myself being bothered to watch it even after the 3rd season is all done & dusted with.

Screwby
01-25-2012, 03:42 AM
I started watching this recently though I'm still on episode 7. I actually think this is the best of the three seasons.

Ryuu No Kage
01-25-2012, 04:28 AM
O.o how long has shakugan no shana been running for now?

AnimeFrost
01-25-2012, 04:48 AM
Shakugan no Shana? It looks pretty cool and how many eps are there per season i wanna know so i can add up the total episodes overall. With a 3 seasons right? It came out right?

SakuraKiss13
01-25-2012, 05:42 AM
Shakugan no shana was one of the anime series that I was glued to. and I am so excited for this upcoming season! :")

Xian Jaguar
01-25-2012, 06:52 AM
it's awesome

ACBlackJ0ck
01-26-2012, 05:23 AM
I was a big fan of the first season, the second one was Ok but the first half of it bored the heck out of me and for this season I couldn't stomach 3 episodes

Akio-sempai
01-27-2012, 01:40 AM
Shakugan no Shana? It looks pretty cool and how many eps are there per season i wanna know so i can add up the total episodes overall. With a 3 seasons right? It came out right?

There's 24 episodes per season and a couple ova episodes after the second. There's also an ova after episode 13 of the first season. I'm not sure how many there are going to be for the 3rd season but so far I'm tracking there are 15.

Nickasaur
01-27-2012, 06:27 AM
SnS Was my favorite series. I loved it so much:3..

animefreak84
02-05-2012, 11:21 PM
SnS. I will never get tired of watching dis anime. I would kick the apocalypses arse just to watch SnS. Personally i like all the seasons equally ut to be honest it kinda make me sad how in season 2 they only added what 2-3 new characters and in season 3 they added like 8+ new chaacters. but i could never ge tired of Shakgan no Shana and i could never hate it. It's just too epic for me to hate. (please note that 90% of everything in this post is purely my opinion).