PDA

View Full Version : best anime for me to watch?

Bill Goodwin
06-03-2011, 09:47 PM
i love anime, but only a select few of them.
i find it hard for me to really like the ones that are too far-fetched.
even with gaming, i'm more of a realism over fantasy type of person.
some of the anime's i've really loved are:
Great Teacher Onizuka
Initial D
Darker than Black
High School of the Dead
and maybe a couple others.
I liked naruto before there was 23414325 episodes.
I mostly prefer things a bit shorter than the Initial D series, unless they're extra addicting.
if anyone can give me some ideas for what to see next, please help me out :D

edit: didn't notice the recommendation thread D: guess i'll copy/paste this there. you can lock lol

Screwby
06-14-2011, 10:34 PM
Welcome to the N.H.K.. Its about a hikikomori who is trying to stop his lifestyle with the help of a girl he meets. Its similar to GTO

Cobtaco223
06-19-2011, 04:00 PM
Watch School Days. It's a slice of life comedy, its really, really addicting. but its only 12 episodes :( its great though. I also like the realistic shows too. I bet you'll love it!45525

Masakisu
06-19-2011, 05:31 PM
>realism
>High School of the Dead
>...

Anyway, just watch Texhnolyze already and don't you dare say you don't like it.

Mang
06-21-2011, 01:30 AM
>realism
>High School of the Dead
>...

Thats exactly what i was thinking rofl.

Anyways, for the anime with the most "Realism". It would be the anime Monster.

Havoc
06-21-2011, 06:59 PM
Hi, new to the forum here. I was in a similar boat. I found myself to really enjoy Requiem for the Phantom, or The Phantom of Inferno depending on how you search for it. It was the first anime I ever watched and what got me into the whole thing. From there I checked out Gunslinger Girl, not very realistic but you listed Darker than Black and that isn't either. I loved DTB so perhaps you should also check out GSG. Eden of the East is almost kinda realistic and a lot of people seem to be on that one right now.

Cheers.

Masakisu
06-22-2011, 11:53 AM
If you want realistic stuff that isn't realistic, Eden of the East is probably your best bet. Everything in it could realistically happen, but the whole plot and setting is so ridiculous it's hard to see how it could.

Ezza Obsuna
07-05-2011, 01:44 AM
if you want romance, you could try watching kaichou wa maid sama. its about a guy named usui takumi who discovers that the school president is a maid. anyway, it's real sweet how he stays by her side and stuff like that.