PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't there a 2nd season for My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute?

Todd
05-25-2011, 08:18 PM
The anime My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute(Oreimo) was a great one, it was very funny, whacky, emontional, and even a bit random. Whch made it even more awesome. It had geat character develpoment, and overall, it got a lot of positive feedback. So, this raises the qestion, why isn't there a season 2? I know a huge number of people including me, would love to see a season 2. If you have any info please share it here. I'm tying to see if there really will be a season 2. Thanks!

blueangel06661
05-25-2011, 08:50 PM
Because it was released in November-December of 2010. They can't just make S2 that quick. Well they could but it's rare. Normally takes about half a year or mostly longer.

The light novel and manga are still ongoing though.

So because they are still ongoing you'll likely get your second season eventually.

Todd
05-26-2011, 09:01 AM
Because it was released in November-December of 2010. They can't just make S2 that quick. Well they could but it's rare. Normally takes about half a year or mostly longer.

The light novel and manga are still ongoing though.

So because they are still ongoing you'll likely get your second season eventually.

True. I keep forgetting that this anime was very recent. And yea, the manga and light novels are still going. But I think with the all the positive feedback another season should be on the way. And plus, theres still 3 more episodes to be released for the other ending. 1 has already been released. I hope Kirino comes back :3

Souji Seta
05-26-2011, 10:34 AM
We might not get a second season of Ore no imouto right away... instead, they might make an anime of the spin-off called, "Ore no kouhai wa konna ni kawaii wake ga nai!" which features Kuroneko as the heroine instead of Kirino. I haven't finished watching Ore no imouto but I really think they're going to make Ore no Kouhai anime adaptation before the S2.

Todd
05-26-2011, 01:20 PM
We might not get a second season of Ore no imouto right away... instead, they might make an anime of the spin-off called, "Ore no kouhai wa konna ni kawaii wake ga nai!" which features Kuroneko as the heroine instead of Kirino. I haven't finished watching Ore no imouto but I really think they're going to make Ore no Kouhai anime adaptation before the S2.

Yea I read about that. Which sounded interesting since Kuroneko was a pretty interesting character herself. I just wish I the manga would catch up since the manga is only on episode like 6 or 7 right now -.-" and the light novels are in Japanese, so I can't read those. That's why I'm so excitedto get a new season. This is like one of the only series when the anime is ahead of the manga. When do you think that spin-off is coming out?

FluffyDango
05-27-2011, 08:56 AM
Lol, you need to be abit more patient :P
Aniplex is currently working on Ano Hina, Ao no Exorcist and probably more. (Aniplex worked on OreImo)

SpeaR
05-28-2011, 12:07 AM
Yea its sad that we have to wait for some shows but in the end its worth it. Just watch other anime while you wait which is what I do. You find a lot of interesting stuff especially if you ask around for recommendations.

Gjallarhorn
05-28-2011, 02:33 AM
Lol, you need to be abit more patient :P
Aniplex is currently working on Ano Hina, Ao no Exorcist and probably more. (Aniplex worked on OreImo)

Aniplex is more of an umbrella company, which encompasses numerous other Sony subsidaries. Ore no Imouto was produced by AIC, while Ano Hana is being produced by A-1 Pictures. A-1 Pictures has a very distinct style for series not based on works with previously dedicated art styles, so their productions are easy to spot - compare Ano Hana and Ookami-san for example. They are also working on the Ao no Exorcist anime. Anyway, while these two animation companies are both owned by Aniplex, they are in fact separate entities.

Souji Seta
05-28-2011, 11:29 AM
Yea I read about that. Which sounded interesting since Kuroneko was a pretty interesting Chaffee herself. I just wish I the manga would catch up since the manga is only on episode like 6 or 7 right now -.-" and the light novels are in Japanese, so I can't read those. That's why I'm so excitedto get a new season. This is like one of the only series when the anime is ahead of the manga. When do you think that spin-off is coming out?

I'm not so sure, they'll probably let the manga go at it for a while so maybe next year. here's to hoping! haha

Todd
05-28-2011, 07:30 PM
Yea its sad that we have to wait for some shows but in the end its worth it. Just watch other anime while you wait which is what I do. You find a lot of interesting stuff especially if you ask around for recommendations.

I actually just got done watching FLCL for a second time. I really love that anime! Too bad it was only 6 episodes... I need to find another to keep me occupied for the time being... :3