PDA

View Full Version : Searching for an animé

Kalimalian
05-21-2011, 03:12 AM
Hello all,

I'm posting this on behalf of someone else so if I'm slow with responses, it's because I've had to relay replies to them and get a response from them :)

Basically, they're trying to hunt down the first ever animé he saw, which he hasn;t been able to find again since.

He saw it on the Sci-Fi channel in the UK around seven years ago, as part of a late night marathon of the series (either the whole series or a vast portion of it was shown). The animé centred around two women, one with an unusual hair colour (possibly pink or purple). They travelled around and fought people and solved mysteries (?), and definitely occasionally had to fight massive, ridiculous monsters.

He's sure it had either 'luna' or 'moon' in the title but he's not sure (and it's not Sailor Moon despite my amused suggestion, haha).

One episode involved one of the women dumping the other one for a guy who lived in a massive mansion, but they were sad about being parted and the duo formed again.

Sorry it's all such vague information, and thank you very much for any help anyone can give! :D

Gjallarhorn
05-21-2011, 03:21 AM
Sounds sort of like Dirty Pair or Dirty Pair Flash.

Capitán
05-21-2011, 03:51 AM
Sounds like daughters of Mnemosyne.

Kalimalian
05-21-2011, 04:11 AM
Rin only came out a year or so ago and we have that on DVD already so it's not that, but thanks for the suggestion :)

It looks like it quite possibly is Dirty Pair - investigating as we speak :D