PDA

View Full Version : How Are You Preparing for Doomsday, May 21 2012?

Manhattan_Project_2000
05-16-2011, 11:57 PM
Those wacky Christians are informing everyone everyone is going to die again, this time on May 21 2011 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_end_times_prediction). How are you preparing for the end of the world?

I myself am trying to finish off the 2 1/2 cases of soda I have left between now and then. I'd hate to die with uningested soda lying around.

Bubblegum Pop
05-17-2011, 12:00 AM
I thought may 21st was the second coming of christ? thats what ive been hearing

Skylar1
05-17-2011, 12:07 AM
the link says 2011

the title says 2012

I sense confliction

Aulos
05-17-2011, 12:10 AM
Another day when the world's going to end?

I'm surprised people have taken this seriously enough to post it around.

Capitán
05-17-2011, 12:11 AM
Those "christians" are indeed wacky. There is no definite time/date in the Bible that will bring about the end of the world.

Bubblegum Pop
05-17-2011, 12:14 AM
I love god and all but this is the reason i dont go to church.. too crazy. the world will end on its own when it wants to, it doesnt need crazy people broadcasting it to the world.

Manhattan_Project_2000
05-17-2011, 12:16 AM
the link says 2011

the title says 2012

I sense confliction
Sorry, 2011 is correct, not that we won't live in constant threat of world ending on any given day in 2012.

Skylar1
05-17-2011, 12:18 AM
Those "christians" are indeed wacky. There is no definite time/date in the Bible that will bring about the end of the world.
Those wacky Christians and their bible that was just discovered to be half-forged (http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/13/half-of-new-testament-forged-bible-scholar-says/)

Capitán
05-17-2011, 12:45 AM
It was mentioned that Jesus' disciples were illiterate, so they could not have written the new testament. Possible that they did not write it, but one being a tax collector, another being a physician, and another a fisherman.. some probably needed to be literate to hold such jobs. Forged or not, no one knows for sure when we will all meet our end.
But I do believe that all life on earth will perish one day.

GameGeeks
05-17-2011, 01:04 AM
I have a stick. It's a big one. Though likely it'll just get a demon to kill me faster. In which case I'll see you in hell five seconds sooner.

As for realistic, from what I read it wont end for about another thirteen billion years.

Wio
05-17-2011, 01:12 AM
Another argument that Camping uses in favor of the May 21st date is as follows:
According to Camping, the number five equals "atonement", the number ten equals "completeness", and the number seventeen equals "heaven".
Christ is said to have hung on the cross on April 1, 33 AD. The time between April 1, 33 AD and April 1, 2011 is 1,978 years.
If 1,978 is multiplied by 365.2422 days (the number of days in a solar year, not to be confused with the lunar year), the result is 722,449.
The time between April 1 and May 21 is 51 days.
51 added to 722,449 is 722,500.
(5 × 10 × 17)2 or (atonement × completeness × heaven)2 also equals 722,500.
Remember to multiply your atonement, completeness, and heaven BEFORE you square anything, or you'll totally screw up the results.

Anoleis
05-17-2011, 01:21 AM
Can I just finish my book? I really don't mind the world ending, but this book is absolutely fantastic.

Mattey
05-17-2011, 01:44 AM
Gonna steal my fathers motorbike since i cant buy one untill januari 3 2012, i have to go for a ride be4 i die X.X

Cobra Commander
05-17-2011, 03:02 AM
The guy who claims to know the date and who's posting the billboards predicted this in the late 90s too, and it never came to pass. The Bible specifically says no man can know the hour of Jesus' return, not even Jesus himself knows.

In the meantime...if I see Jesus on the 21st, I'll hand him one of my beers and offer him some pizza.

Souji Seta
05-17-2011, 04:40 AM
In the meantime...if I see Jesus on the 21st, I'll hand him one of my beers and offer him some pizza.

haha, I think Jesus would prefer some wine over beer but then again, maybe there's some beer in Heaven where he lives, afterall, it's paradise :)

anyway, seriously though, why are people predicting the end of the world? Are they in so much hurry to die?
Sure, the end of the world is indeed going to happen but I think it's going to be anytime soon. When the sun goes supernova in about 5 billion years, that's the time the world will end. Men have predicted the end of the world more than enough already, and each time is a miss. So I ain't gonna believe that 2012 crap or this May 21 crap. I'm just gonna live my life as I would normally do.

-GAZKUL-
05-17-2011, 05:19 AM
I stopped reading what the word "heaven" came into it, now that's really pushing it guys. get real already and find people who actually care enough to read more than the first line.

Meenah
05-17-2011, 05:28 AM
Another bullsh*t. If God wants to step in to "end the world" why would a date just be given so we would prepare for it? Shouldn't it come without us knowing when it'll actually happen? Either way, I don't believe in this world going to explode on that day but I do believe that God will someday step in and clean up the world but not in a disastrous way.

And it's Wikipedia, its not true. Its just scaring us.

Nesh
05-17-2011, 06:32 AM
Oh, great just great now I even have to prepare for my death? Like I have nothing less to do!

.....I'll wash my teeth and go to bed

Shinn Kamiyra
05-17-2011, 06:51 AM
Oh this would have to happen right before the new Itsuka anime comes out in July. ><

Much as I would love to see the entire world turn over in unprecedented chaos, I've got quite a few new games to play (Wolf included of course. XD), animes to watch, careers to make, and light novels to read.

Oh, you don't feel like you want to wait, do you?

-Reaches my hand over and grasps a hold of my trusty katana- Well that's a damn shame, don't you think?

Scruffy
05-17-2011, 06:53 AM
Those wacky Christians are informing everyone everyone is going to die again, this time on May 21 2011 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_end_times_prediction). How are you preparing for the end of the world?

I myself am trying to finish off the 2 1/2 cases of soda I have left between now and then. I'd hate to die with uningested soda lying around.
Wacky Christians? Maybe you should take a look at yourself, bro. Clearly you have no idea what a Rapture (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture) is.

Maikeru Shinigami
05-17-2011, 07:12 AM
Some Christians. The bible itself says no one knows the day or the hour. Obviously, someone hasn't been doing the research on their beliefs. Probably just listening to other people who believe that stuff.

This is one of the reasonswhy I'm a Christian, yet am not dedicated to going to any Church. Church is just guidance at best anyways. I've done fine on my own.

Even if this stuff could be predicted, who cares? Aren't we supposed to live every day like it's our last anyways?
I'm pretty sure God would know the difference between real Christians and those who only act like Christians because they believe it's the last day.
I've always figured that God wouldn't be stupid.

Elukien
05-17-2011, 08:43 AM
Man those Christians are crazy, they just can't wait to die. Oh well, I'm just gonna prepare for the next day when it comes, just like usual.

Manhattan_Project_2000
05-17-2011, 09:58 AM
Wacky Christians? Maybe you should take a look at yourself, bro. Clearly you have no idea what a Rapture (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture) is.

Actually, I do. It's simply that "rapture" and "doomsday" are differences without distinction, brosepf. I've read Revelations, brohiem, I know how the rapture is supposed to end.

Not very well for most of humanity, eternal torment in a lake of fire being a memorable feature.

OtakuInu!!!
05-17-2011, 10:17 AM
I didn't know Christians said that.

Anyways, I'm going to continue with my life. I don't believe it'll end that soon.

Harmonics
05-17-2011, 10:22 AM
If that day ever comes when I'm still alive, I'm just gonna sit at home and finish all my games and get a tomb to bury them with me. Of course this also holds true when my own time comes around. =P

miniPhil
05-18-2011, 04:01 AM
I was more afraid of April 21st.

~*Red*~
05-18-2011, 04:31 AM
I'm going to be doing absolutely nothing; it's just a load of complete bullsh*t >_>

SuXrys
05-18-2011, 04:41 AM
Study, sleep, eat and do what I usually do. I don't belive in that rubbish.

Chigumi
05-18-2011, 07:07 AM
Dude... it's all based on fiction. Why care?

Todd
05-18-2011, 08:13 AM
We do not know the hour or second when Jesus will come back. Thats like Christianiaty 101, so these guys obviously aren't Christian. What did they do, pull this date out of their asses? It doesn't make sense. It's stupid and fake.

Cobra Commander
05-18-2011, 07:51 PM
Actually, I do. It's simply that "rapture" and "doomsday" are differences without distinction, brosepf. I've read Revelations, brohiem, I know how the rapture is supposed to end.

Actually, the Rapture and doomsday are two separate events. The Rapture would be when God takes all the good Christians to Heaven before the troublesome and painful events in Revelations start. The only ones who believe, as a whole, in the Rapture are the Baptist denominations. Part of the reason for that is because there is no mention whatsoever of any such "rapture" anywhere in Revelations.

It also specifically says in there that no one will know the hour of the beginning of the end. The people spreading this May 21st crap are from http://www.wecanknow.com/ and the man who's behind the statement is just repeating himself from the 1990s.

Skilero
05-18-2011, 08:12 PM
If enough people guess random dates, somebody ought to be right eventually! I pick January 2, 2033 for my doomsday!

animegirl2365
05-18-2011, 08:39 PM
I love god and all but this is the reason i dont go to church.. too crazy. the world will end on its own when it wants to, it doesnt need crazy people broadcasting it to the world.

You are totally right! I'm tired of people trying to predict the end of the world. I wish if they had an idea the world was gonna end, they'd keep it to themselves because all there doing is scaring people. It will happen when it happens stop trying to anticipate it.

blueangel06661
05-18-2011, 08:57 PM
Yo Christians.. Ima let yall finish.. But I got graduation on the 27th. Postpone it till the 28th. k.thxbai.

Manhattan_Project_2000
05-18-2011, 08:59 PM
Actually, the Rapture and doomsday are two separate events. The Rapture would be when God takes all the good Christians to Heaven before the troublesome and painful events in Revelations start. The only ones who believe, as a whole, in the Rapture are the Baptist denominations. Part of the reason for that is because there is no mention whatsoever of any such "rapture" anywhere in Revelations.
Maybe you'd like to take up your assertions with a Baptist, I'm sure they are better versed in defending them; it's all unicorns and leprechauns to me. Seems to me that they base their assertion on a literal interpretation of 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18* and the assumption that, assuming the interrelatedness and complete accuracy of the Bible as many Christians do such an event would take place shortly before the "final solution" imposed by Yahweh in Revelations. Thusly, if we presuppose the Rapture taking place on May 21st it would stand to reason Armageddon would follow shortly.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

It also specifically says in there that no one will know the hour of the beginning of the end. The people spreading this May 21st crap are from http://www.wecanknow.com/ and the man who's behind the statement is just repeating himself from the 1990s.

I think it's funny people take that quote out of context; the Bible clearly indicated a range of times that would be "the day" -all past. Either the day passed and no one noticed, the Bible is wrong, or Jesus was a false prophet.

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

24:36 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Of course, the Bible does say an awful lot of things.

Again, from Skeptics Annotated Bible. (Longer, hence spoiler)
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/end.html

What the Bible says about the End of the World

The end will come within the lifetime of Jesus's listeners.

"Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." -- Matthew16:28

"But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God." -- Luke 9:27

"Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation." -- Matthew 23:36

"Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." -- Matthew 24:34

"Nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven." -- Matthew 26:64

"Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power." -- Mark 9:1

"Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done." -- Mark 13:30

"And ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven." -- Mark 14:62

"Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled." -- Luke 21:32

"Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?" -- John 21:22

The end will come within the lifetime of the the New Testament authors.

"Waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ ... that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ." -- 1 Corinthians 1:7-8

"But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none." -- 1 Corinthians 7:29

"That ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ. -- Philippians 1:10

"Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord." -- 1 Thessalonians 4:17

"I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." -- 1 Thessalonians 5:23

"Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son...." -- Hebrews 1:2

"But now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself." -- Hebrews 9:26

"Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you." -- 1 Peter 1:20

"But the end of all things is at hand." -- 1 Peter 4:7

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time." -- 1 John 2:18

The end will come soon. (Within a couple thousand years or so.)

"The Lord is at hand." -- Philippians 4:5

"For the coming of the Lord draweth nigh." -- James 5:8

"For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry." -- Hebrews 10:37

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass. -- Revelation 1:1

"The time is at hand." -- Revelation 1:3

"Behold, I come quickly." -- Revelation 3:11, 22:7, 22:12

"Surely I come quickly." -- Revelation 22:20

Hanamaru Kunikida
05-18-2011, 09:00 PM
Oh yeah, I read about this on another forum.
Anyways, since we are all going to burn in hell...Might as well just grab a gun and shoot all the people I don't like.

Might be fun, y'know.

Shinn Kamiyra
05-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Oh yeah, I read about this on another forum.
Anyways, since we are all going to burn in hell...Might as well just grab and gun and shoot all the people I don't like.

Might be fun, y'know.

First thing I'm gonna do take is take a shotgun to any and all who spew the word "Verily" and do a Pulp Fiction on their butts. ><

[Spoiler]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPHuE5pDlEs

ryoga-kun
05-18-2011, 09:04 PM
I am preparing for doomsday with martial arts. Lots and lots of martial arts.
And four weeks worth of MREs, lots of ammunition and an AR-15. And my parasol.

Scruffy
05-18-2011, 09:05 PM
First thing I'm gonna take is take a shotgun to any and all who spew the word "Verily." ><

Verily, I say unto you, do not do such a thing!

Shinn Kamiyra
05-18-2011, 09:10 PM
Verily, I say unto you, do not do such a thing!

You just bought yourself a ticket to Scranton, Pennsylvania, buddy.

Scruffy
05-18-2011, 09:24 PM
You just bought yourself a ticket to Scranton, Pennsylvania, buddy.
I thought you were going to take the shotgun to me? :o

Shinn Kamiyra
05-18-2011, 09:44 PM
I thought you were going to take the shotgun to me? :o

Tempted though I am to elaborate, I do believe I'll leave this to my good friend Joe Biden as he explains far more eloquently.

Joe Biden's Scranton, Pennsylvania (http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/vp-debate-open-palin-biden/727421/)

If you don't wish to have to watch the whole thing, skip ahead to about 5:30.

Scruffy
05-18-2011, 09:47 PM
Tempted though I am to elaborate, I do believe I'll leave this to my good friend Joe Biden as he explains far more eloquently.

Joe Biden's Scranton, Pennsylvania (http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/vp-debate-open-palin-biden/727421/)

If you don't wish to have to watch the whole thing, skip ahead to about 5:30.
Can't view it.

BEING A CANADIAN SUX

ryoga-kun
05-18-2011, 10:02 PM
BEING A CANADIAN SUX

Yes.
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!

Capitán
05-19-2011, 12:32 AM
Being an AMERICAN SUCKS.

But I like it better than being any other nationality. Just sayin'.

ryoga-kun
05-19-2011, 01:18 AM
Being an AMERICAN SUCKS.

But I like it better than being any other nationality. Just sayin'.

Oorah ;)

Inactive Account 0061
05-19-2011, 09:37 AM
So I doesn't live long enough to celebrate my 20th birthday

Yay :D

Blue Footed Booby
05-19-2011, 12:11 PM
There is literary evidence that my species survives looong past May 21st 2012. ^__^ I have no worries. I will continue to dance and eat fishs. ^_^

Digital Dragon
05-19-2011, 02:15 PM
I have enough to worry about with actual threats to my wellbeing without worrying about some weird end of the world scenario.

ryoga-kun
05-19-2011, 02:50 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/05/18/cdc-warns-public-prepare-zombie-apocalypse/

check it out!
It's Fair and Balanced.
LOL

Ghost
05-19-2011, 02:57 PM
Guys the world is not going to end so stop listen to theys crazy ppl and lies ok the world is going to be just like before and the years before going to Be Fine

Digital Dragon
05-19-2011, 03:00 PM
The fact is, there have been predictions of the world ending before and it never has. It may just get worse for a while, but that is normal.

Miss Moonlight
05-19-2011, 03:31 PM
I'm going to work really hard at doing absolutely nothing until that day comes.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
05-19-2011, 03:50 PM
Hmmm I'll just continue doing great in my last year of high school. And spend my life as it is.

SuXrys
05-20-2011, 06:53 PM
Gonna eat tacos and also I will buy some snacks tomorrow that I can eat while looking at the clock. Will just chill and do what I normally do. Maybe I will also look at a movie together with the friend that will be my company tomorrow... Also I will be going out for a walk with him to get some air and exercise.... I need to sleep also and be joyfull that it's finally weekend. Ooooooh so much to do... so little time. ^_^

Meenah
05-20-2011, 08:34 PM
Oh hay! if the world will "end", I think they mean the ending of bad doings on Earth, not the Earth s'ploding into pieces.
Just an fyi for some that has no clue.

-Batman-
05-20-2011, 09:52 PM
The person who made this prediction did so using Bible math.
It should be noted that the same person made the same prediction for a date in 1993 using Bible math.
And in a few days he'll say "Sorry, my Bible math was wrong, it'll actually happen on May 21st, 20XX, won't happen again I swear this time."

Admiral Muffin
05-21-2011, 12:29 AM
Well it's May 21 in my part of the world. 1:30 PM and nothing happening so far... Hope it stays that way until tomorrow.

Bubblegum Pop
05-21-2011, 12:49 AM
So here..its officially the 21st...and im alive.. Well isnt this awkward? ^^

Admiral Muffin
05-21-2011, 01:13 AM
They say it'll start around 6:00 PM in each timezone or something. I could be wrong.

animeyay
05-21-2011, 09:35 AM
It's supposed to begin around sunset.
So I'll need to wait for about 9 more hours to laugh at them.

*Tsuki*
05-21-2011, 10:28 AM
Too much time to read through all this thread . . .
All I know is my mom was talking about it and today's my dad's birthday.
Soooo, yeah. I'll be celebrating my dad's birthday.

Shinn Kamiyra
05-21-2011, 11:14 AM

That's fantastic. That means my "All's well on the path to hell" Devil's Food cake hasn't gone to waste yet. XD

Scruffy
05-21-2011, 12:45 PM
Man, people are making Rapture jokes like there's no tomorrow...

animeyay
05-21-2011, 04:05 PM
Catastrophically sad that we're not taking this seriously. XD

sasu_girl
05-21-2011, 04:43 PM

i hung out with my bf xD

and then i plan to turn into a zombie and nom everyone's heads.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
05-21-2011, 06:42 PM
Well, I worked out almost all day, and went to the pool to even out my tan.
... yeah ... It's not human race's time to go extinct yet. It's gonna be when humans have created another 'perfect' species that can live on their own and fix their own; Robots/cyborgs. Then they will be the ones to end our race.

animeyay
05-21-2011, 07:10 PM
Where's the Rapture? I ate a big meal, finished all my unfinished anime episodes, and even resisted taking a shower (just so that i wouldn't get caught in the calamity nude). Don't tell me I made all these preparations for nothing!? =x

Todd
05-21-2011, 08:01 PM
And the EPIC FAIL of the year goes to... The guy that made up all this fake rapture crap! Come on up here and take a bow! You can't calculate the Bible you douche. WE'RE GUNNA LIVE! Ok let's get back to our lives. Thanks, have a good day!

::SomeOtherCookiez::
05-21-2011, 08:20 PM
It was the 21st yesterday and it didn't happen.

Dammit I wanted to go kill zombies! >:C

Meenah
05-21-2011, 09:06 PM
Doomsday was real boring.

Eris
05-21-2011, 09:46 PM

I see what you did there.

GameGeeks
05-21-2011, 09:46 PM
Doomsday was real boring.
^That, and it may interfere with plans I have tomorrow. Damn doomsday rain.

36gamer
05-21-2011, 10:08 PM
Wait so the rapture DIDN'T come? ... well then where have all my friends disappeared? and why are my hands covered in blood?

animegirl2365
05-21-2011, 10:22 PM
Okay, as of right now I think all the Christians who try to predict or believe the world is ending because some one says so are hypocrites. Because in the bible it says no man will know when the world is going to end, so why do people keep trying to predict it? It's pointless. I think every time someone predicts the world is gonna end their going to be wrong because we aren't suppose to know! When are these people going to get it threw there heads! 2012 we're still gonna be here as well.

36gamer
05-21-2011, 10:28 PM
Okay, as of right now I think all the Christians who try to predict or believe the world is ending because some say so are hypocrites. Because in the bible it says no man will know when the world is going to end, so why do people keep trying to predict it? It's pointless. I think every time someone predicts the world is gonna end their going to be wrong because we aren't suppose to know! When are these people going to get it threw there heads! 2012 we're still gonna be here as well.

yeah I agree with this. I'm sure this research and calculations ,no matter how stupid, is difficult to do and takes some intelligence. so if they were that intelligent wouldn't they run into SOMEWHERE in there research where it says that no one knows the time of the second coming. If you believe in the scripture how can you just blatantly go against it like that. I am a Christian by the way

White_Dia
05-21-2011, 10:31 PM
This happened before and that wasn't rights,so why would it be right this time.

GameGeeks
05-21-2011, 10:38 PM
Okay, as of right now I think all the Christians who try to predict or believe the world is ending because some one says so are hypocrites. Because in the bible it says no man will know when the world is going to end, so why do people keep trying to predict it? It's pointless. I think every time someone predicts the world is gonna end their going to be wrong because we aren't suppose to know! When are these people going to get it threw there heads! 2012 we're still gonna be here as well.
The 2012 date isn't connected to the Bible but the day the Mayan calender, along with several other rather old calenders end.

36gamer
05-21-2011, 10:42 PM
2012 is dumb. yeah the Mayan calender ended there. what did everyone expect it to go on forever? they had to end it sometime

Skylar1
05-21-2011, 10:50 PM
what crap is this?

where's the part were I emerge from the rubble of the old world, battered and bruised from the destruction, quickly take control as leader of the post-apocalyptic, and establish my new world empire?

I am disappoint.

Eris
05-21-2011, 10:51 PM
2012 is dumb. yeah the Mayan calender ended there. what did everyone expect it to go on forever? they had to end it sometime

The Mayan calendar doesn't even end in 2012. The event is similar to a new millennium in our calendar.

Vaishu
05-22-2011, 08:40 AM
This'll be^^my reply:)

36gamer
05-22-2011, 09:10 AM
The Mayan calendar doesn't even end in 2012. The event is similar to a new millennium in our calendar.

yeah I knew it was something like that thanks for clarifying

-GAZKUL-
05-22-2011, 10:46 AM
Haud aboot, yesterday was the 21st?

Harmonics
05-22-2011, 10:57 AM
Just like last year, I challenged those people. I basically sat around and played games all day while calling (those I knew) the ones that believe the world was going to end. A few words I said to them.

Me: "Hey, its 6, I'm still sitting here playing games~"
Friend1: "The he!!?! You spend your last hours playing games?!"
Me: "Yeah, I spend my last hours doing whatever I love doing."
Friend1: -_-+
Me: "Don't you feel dumb about this end of the world thing."

aether
05-22-2011, 11:21 AM
It would appear that Jesus was late

36gamer
05-22-2011, 06:39 PM
it would of been really funny if the rapture was today so it's like "whoops you were just off by one" lol