PDA

View Full Version : What's The Weirdest/Craziest Thing You've Ever Seen?

animegirl2365
05-13-2011, 04:04 PM
I see lots of crazy things where I live. It's like practically a hobo on every street. Me and my mom were in the car and we saw this hobo with a huge sombrero (larger than the average). I also saw this other guy who I thought was a hobo his clothes were all ripped and he had a long grey beard too. But then he pulled out a cell phone and walked away.
What odd things have you seen?

╬Karami Mew~Meow
05-13-2011, 05:01 PM
Everyday -.- They're so idiotic or extraordinary to even happen, I forget. Or I just can't tell anymore

Meenah
05-13-2011, 06:35 PM
My boyfriend the first time I met him.

Beast
05-13-2011, 06:38 PM
I saw 2 kids stealing a tire off a parked car with a cop cruiser parked down the street and across the road with the officers completely oblivious as they drank their coffee. I didn't tell the cops. Not my problem.

Eruibar
05-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Three lanes of rush-hour traffic stopped while a family of two adult and 13/14 baby geese slowly cross on foot.

DragonSoul
05-13-2011, 07:52 PM
i saw Lion hug someone in the Zoo

chachaboru
05-14-2011, 09:17 AM
i saw a mouse pad with boobs....

Norwegian Moose
05-14-2011, 09:37 AM
I saw myself in a mirror. e.e

TenguSan
05-14-2011, 06:18 PM
Was driving once and i glance in the rear view mirror and saw a clown. no joke, there was an f-ing clown driving right behind me! normal car (A late 90's Honda two-door), but with a clown in full getup behind the wheel!!

Aleyna
05-25-2011, 05:31 PM
I started reeling in a small Perch fish that I was obviously going to let go, but as I was reeling it in, the line got way heavier all of a sudden. I ended up reeling in a snapped in half baby Perch in the mouth of a 14 lbs Northern Pike. I love telling this fishing tale to people. XD

animeyay
05-25-2011, 05:38 PM
An old granny, who was apparently crazy not quite sound in the upper department, had a baby carriage with a teddy bear lying in it, and another teddy bear hugged in her arm. We got on the bus, and she suddenly started corporally punishing one of the teddy bears for being mean to the other. Of course her teddy bears had names, but I couldn't remember them.

Trippy Hippie
06-01-2011, 07:50 PM
This old man on a motorcycle with a parrot on his shoulder.

Token Black Guy
06-01-2011, 08:26 PM
This old man on a motorcycle with a parrot on his shoulder.
Is he a retired pirate? O_o

Hanamaru Kunikida
06-01-2011, 08:28 PM
@SigmaSD (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=181003)

^^^

Trippy Hippie
06-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Shingo22 Probably. It was down in Key West so. >.>

truegamenerd
06-01-2011, 08:59 PM
In just one night I learned that Portland is a crazy place...Haha

First off were hanging out at Walmart (On tour just killing time.) and we see an older man wearing a red dress and high heels riding a bike and singing "I feel pretty" at the top of his lungs around the parking lot. XD

So we do the first thing people would expect..."Lets go inside..." So as we walk the man looks at us and yells "Don't rob me!!! You don't know what its like" as we pass him. XD

A few hours later we go town to a 7-11 for a slurpie and the store clerk looks at us with wide eyes and says "The voices in my head don't like you..." Haha so we say "ooooookay..." and start filling up our cups. We then see an asian man who randomly says "Have you tried the Pina Colota? It tastes like banana!!!" We laugh and fill up our drinks...Oh brother...XD XD Pineapple and coconut dude...He says "Oh..." so we start heading out and a hobo walks in. The crazy clerk from earlier yells "Get out of here! You spit on a cop last time" The hobo replies with "I have my rights! I'm calling the cops" So he goes outside and starts dialing the payphone then comes back in and says "Can I have change?" The asian guy says "Leave!" So at this point were ready to leave, so look at the clerk who now has a box on his head...he says "I'm hunting for crackheads...GET OUT OF HERE MONSTERS!" and chases us out of the store. lol

So we get in our van and head to our hotel where we see a naked man camping in the parking lot...we go inside and tell the clerk in the hotel who chases him away...now were ready to leave so we start heading out after a goodnights sleep. We see the guy in the dress running away from four police men...what is with Portland?

XD The messed up part is this is all 100% true. XD

Nesh
06-15-2011, 04:15 PM
Two bald guys pulling eachothers hair.

-EDIT- No I didn't. JK.
I see crazy stuff all the time. There is just to much of it....

Akuma no Hana
06-15-2011, 04:27 PM
This video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0Cazxj_yc) :o

36gamer
06-15-2011, 04:30 PM
I witness a lot of crazy stuff. but my favorite is just listening in on other peoples conversations in public places to hear what crazy crap they are talking about. some quotes:

i was at walmart and i heard this black guy say to this white guy "IM A MOTHA F***ING GANGSTER PRIEST"

or when i was at doller general an this teenager said to the other teenager "YOUR MOM IS DARTH VADER OOOOOOHHHHHH"

Eris
06-15-2011, 04:45 PM
Craziest thing I saw was a crazy lady who talked to herself.

-RukiaKuchiki-
06-15-2011, 05:36 PM
well the weirdest thing i have ever seen was a guy riding a surf board with a housecat next to him talk about weird

miniPhil
06-16-2011, 10:18 AM
I think the craziest thing I have ever seen was back when I was 16 and was hanging out with some friends. We decided to go to the cinema to see Transformers. When we payed the lady selling the tickets reached to get some change and there was a spider in the drawer 0.o
She freaked out and the manager had to come out to calm her down. He took one look at the spider and said 'Oh thats Ted' before eating him whole. He then let out a scream and grew a pair of bat wings before flying out of the building.
The police were outside trying to calm the manager down and bribed him with clocks and radios but the manger said he was only interested in the perfect fridge magnet. He then vomited up a bridge with legs that ran around destroying stuff. The police got really angry at this and had the fire brigade shoot gravy at the bridge to stop it.
Eventually the manager flew down to me and asked me if I was good at engineering. I said I was alright and he asked me to help him build a space station out of children's hair. Then we went off to prove the Pope was secretly a race horse. Good times.

Chigumi
06-16-2011, 02:55 PM
Things aren't that crazy, people are.

Britney Spears bald.
Paris Hilton without underwear.
Bleach fans.
Charlie Sheen on coke.
Ron groping Harry.
Xey groping himself...

I can go on forever.