PDA

View Full Version : deduction anime

whereswally007
05-06-2011, 07:04 PM
hi

Im looking for deduction anime, i have watched two really good deduction animes and one thats ok but i would like to see more can anyone suggest them please.

dudction anime already watched:
code geass 10/10
death note 10/10
spiral 7.8/10

findthetiger129
05-08-2011, 02:13 PM
Detective Conan is a good one if you're okay with a really really high episode count (it's over 600 episodes long and still going). Of course, that's if you're more interested in straight up detective stuff. My recommendation for that is to use an episode guide and avoid the filler where you can. It takes a while, but the Black Organization plots are so worth it. You might also like Darker than Black as there are some elements of detective work in it even though it's also got more of an urban fantasy/dystopian future element to it. Of course, if you're into Code Geass then that might be a good pick. Other possibilities might include Black Jack (even though the title character is a doctor there are a couple of detective-esque attributes to that franchise especially in Black Jack 21), though it would require patience due to the attempts to make it somewhat child friendly. There's also Witch Hunter Robin. Even though it's got more of a supernatural bent there is definitely a bit of the detective thriller mixed in. You may even consider some of the classics like Lupin III. Even though it's about a thief, there are limited elements of detective work in there from what I've seen. Cowboy Bebop is also a good choice for this surprisingly (assuming you haven't seen it already), as it's bounty hunters searching for their targets across the solar system. Hope this is helpful.

whereswally007
05-09-2011, 08:38 PM
thanks and iv watched darker then black it was good but not the sort im looking for. also dectivte conan didnt really interest me in the first few episodes so i didnt watch it.

im more looking for anime which uses there brains to deduce curtain situations like in code geass he thinks out an awsum plan and it works the same as how death note they do things to make deductiosn to find each other etc. not really sure how to explain it..

but thanks for the help

Admiral Muffin
05-09-2011, 09:00 PM
Try Gosick. It's still airing though. Or maybe Monster.