PDA

View Full Version : So not fond of?

Capitán
05-01-2011, 02:10 AM
Any anime characters you're not really liking right now? This is currently by the way, not your all time most hated character.

Okay I'm usually tolerant of just about any character. I like to give every character a chance and stuff before hatin' on them. But right now, Minko from hanasaku iroha is really testing me. She keeps giving the main character (Ohana) a hard time by constantly telling her to die or calling her some sort of dead bird dish. Minko has no real reason to be sour towards Ohana. Sometimes she can get on my nerves.

FluffyDango
05-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Yeah Minko is a bitch :P

I don`t like Avril Bradley that much, since she is trying to get Kujo.
Stop interfering with Victorica and Kujo :P

I don`t like any of the characthers in Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai except for Alice, the loli :P
That anime is pretty boring and almost don`t have a plot.

I did not like the Kusunoki Kasuga girl that much in TWGOK2.

SuXrys
05-01-2011, 03:54 PM
That is a little hard to answer since am little like you in this matter, im tolerant to most characters.

But I guess the main character from Ouran High School - you know, the girl?
I absolutly LOVE the series but I just don't get her... everyone is funny and such but she is just... there.. what is she adding? Besides from being the love object of the other characters ofc... oh I don't know.. I would just love if she could have been a little less serious all the time and instead crack a joke or being funny once in awhile. :/

╬Karami Mew~Meow
05-15-2011, 04:43 PM
Thankx Alx!! I was about to make one like this, luckily I looked around and found this ^.^

Because I am hating a character so much right now -___- And that would be Cheza from Wolf Rain. I'm not sure why, but I have a great disgust for her. I mean she helps out, yeah. But I just hate how she's still useless, dependent on the wolves, always freaking having the wolves hurt to protect her -.- It annoys me, and I'm surprised because I haven't hated a character like this before. ughhhh lol I'm hating wolf's rain because of her xD That's how bad it is.