PDA

View Full Version : Which Angeloid would you pick?

Todd
04-26-2011, 03:28 PM
Last week I started watching an anime called Sora no Otoshimono. I couldn't stop watching it. It's really good! It's about a guy named Tomoki who gets a slave called an Angeloid. Her name is Ikaros. Later he starts to meet and befriend other Angeloids. Their names are Nymph and Astraea. This show hilarious, sexy, and very random.

That's just a little summary. Anyway let's get to the point. I would like to know which Angeloid everyone would choose if they could. Here's your choices.

Ikaros
She has a very passive personality. But she's cute and really cares about Tomoki. She can also be agressive when it comes to protecting Tomoki. She has never really smiled but Tomoki is trying to teach her how.

Nymph
Nymph is younger than Ikarous and Astraea. But she's very innocent and cute. But she can also be mischievous with her hacking ability. She alos has a bit of a flat chest, which pointed out a lot in the show and Tomoki and Astraea antagonizes her for it.

Astraea
Asteraea
She is somewhat an airhead and has limited intelligence due to having low processing power, paying homage to the dumb blonde stereotype. As you can see has very large breasts which Tomoki really likes. Her and Tomoki always have contests to see who's better than the other. They always yell Baka at each other which means idiot.

So, which Angeloid would you choose? For me, I'm still decieding. They're all so great! I'm interested to see who you all pick.

And big shout out to blueangel06661 for suggesting this show to me! Thanks Blue!

Meteorkeeper
04-26-2011, 03:48 PM
Ya I loved that anime I couldn’t stop watching it.

As for me I would probably choose Nymph she seems like she would be the most fun by far.

Todd
04-26-2011, 05:56 PM
Nice. But the most fun? Maybe. She is pretty smart. But I thought maybe Astraea would be the most fun becuase of her competitive obnoxious attitude. :P

Elukien
04-26-2011, 05:59 PM
For the time being, Asteraea.

Meteorkeeper
04-27-2011, 01:06 PM
Nice. But the most fun? Maybe. She is pretty smart. But I thought maybe Astraea would be the most fun becuase of her competitive obnoxious attitude. :P

To true but I was just thinking It would really fun teasing her is all.

Todd
04-27-2011, 11:48 PM
Lol, true!