PDA

View Full Version : JESUS "TAKES AWAY the SIN of the WORLD"

Xeyuzio
04-12-2011, 03:33 PM
So I got this paper today that said that and I was just wondering if more people got it because Mac (Ranshiin) got the same one today and we live in different countries, anyways I will try to upload a picture as soon as possible and discuss about this or something. ;~;

EDIT: Might as well post it here too.
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa328/XeyOiz/Jesus.png

Skilero
04-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Religious pamphlets? Just what are these people's intentions!?!

I'd be telling you the truth and lying to you to inform you I've gotten the same paper before. I'd be telling you the truth because a flier I've received in the past probably did say something like that, and lying because there's no way that that was the pamphlet we're talking about here.

It is humorous how rapidly these things can spread though. I think God would find it befitting to spread His word by being a good person, not telling others to. Regardless, I'll be on the lookout for any suspicious-looking persons who match your description, Xey.

Eris
04-12-2011, 04:04 PM
Reminds me of Mavericker.

Hanamaru Kunikida
04-12-2011, 04:16 PM
I usually never open the door when they knock. =\ Do the same, works great. :)

╬Karami Mew~Meow
04-12-2011, 04:20 PM
'Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world'
'Have Mercy on us'

I hear it every Sunday.

Meteorkeeper
04-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Better yet answer the door wherein a dark black clock horns and caring a pitch fork with a cd of satanic chanting going on in the background it sends them running every time.

Xeyuzio
04-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Here you go, I will to try to keep the door closed now. ;~;

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa328/XeyOiz/Jesus.png

╬Karami Mew~Meow
04-12-2011, 04:34 PM
They're just inviting you to a mass to check out their religion, and hopefully convert to it, that's it.

Ranshiin
04-12-2011, 04:37 PM
They should be glad I was actually asleep at the time they called. I would have thrown that box of KFC I got yesterday in their face.

Seriously. But it did kinda creep me out how I got the same pamphlet ... even though I'm in a different country. I know laziness is one thing but still ... lrn2creative, preachers.

>_>;

Also I'm a complete atheist. Good luck with that.

Meteorkeeper
04-12-2011, 04:39 PM
They're just inviting you to a mass to check out their religion, and hopefully convert to it, that's it.

That dose seem to be the case...not as bad as I thought but still annoying.

Shinn Kamiyra
04-12-2011, 04:50 PM
This upsets me very much it does. Is it so much to ask for some common courtesy before we go taking other people's sin away? You don't go around taking things that don't belong to you without at least asking first, damn it. >__<

These people haven't thought this through well enough!

DOOM!
04-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Hey look I got one too on chat today http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa328/XeyOiz/Jesus.png
oh wait, that Xoyz Oynk guy put it on chat in the first place.

wolfgirl90
04-12-2011, 06:20 PM
I usually never open the door when they knock. =\ Do the same, works great. :)

For me, I do answer the door. Here's a recent situation...

They knock on the door and I answer. They ask me if I have "religion in my life" (weird, open question, I know). I tell them that I am a Witch and watch their extremely shocked faces (despite Witchcraft being a nationally recognized religion for years now *sigh*).:rolleyes:

http://elizabethanliteraryculture.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/173-0804215016-burn-the-witch-burn-witch-kill-monty-python-demotivational-poster-1223816026.jpg

They then proceed to try and "save my soul". I ask what my soul is being saved from and why. While they ponder that, I wish them a nice happy Easter, which will be filled with eggs, bunnies, sunrise masses, hot cross buns, flowers, feasts and other things that God hates.:laugh:

DOOM!
04-12-2011, 06:33 PM
^ You'd think they'd wanna go "Queens Of The Stone Age - Burn The Witch" on ya?

I'd go all "Lords of Salem" on ya instead.

vV0NoICl7cE

That's more my style.

animeyay
04-12-2011, 06:50 PM
A preacher once tried to convert me, and I ended up having an hours-long debate with him, just to make my point that they are infringing upon my personal freedom. I'm fine with religions as long as they leave me out of it. But as soon as they begin trying to drag me along with them, that's the last straw. Pretty arrogant of them to think I'll need them for my soul to be saved.

I also met a Mormon preacher once. He said he was from the "Jesus Christ Church of Latter Day Saints", and it took me a good few minutes to realize OH! THAT'S WHAT THE MORMONS CALL THEMSELVES! lol.

P.S. I missing reading the Crucible in high school.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
04-12-2011, 07:20 PM
They knock on the door and I answer. They ask me if I have "religion in my life" (weird, open question, I know). I tell them that I am a Witch and watch their extremely shocked faces (despite Witchcraft being a nationally recognized religion for years now *sigh*).:rolleyes:

My cousin has Wiccan friends in her bus, and I know I would be great friends with them, as my cousin said as well. They're pretty awesome people.

[Though I am religious .. at least compared to most of those who have posted on this thread ~.~ (try not to kill me for my beliefs ._.)]
But anyway, just when my friends and I were getting ready for an anime con, one of those people you guys have been talking about knocks on the door to give us a little card [that HEY it actually said the same thing, which is jesus takes away the sin of the world' but different picture]
And my cousin, who is nearly half naked in her costume, opens the door with me almost shirtless, and my friend shirtless. xD
But I doubt they are Roman Catholic. [Probably Protestant o.O]

Xeyuzio
04-12-2011, 07:31 PM
Hey look I got one too on chat today http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa328/XeyOiz/Jesus.png
oh wait, that Xoyz Oynk guy put it on chat in the first place.

Derpalicious, I posted that photo on here first but I started the discussion in here, problem?

~*Red*~
04-12-2011, 07:35 PM
I just say I'm not interested and then they get the message and go away.

Aleyna
04-12-2011, 08:57 PM
If Jesus really takes the sins of the world, then why are people still sinning? Jesus needs to step his game up, cause Buddha is doing a better job then him it seems like.

Shini
04-12-2011, 10:05 PM
I have the problem of being too friendly. I don't know how to say "listen, I don't really believe in a dude who's arrogant enough to be like 'worship me or you'll burn for all eternity!!! Oh and don't forget how much I love you' but at the same time let people suffer. Kthxbai" so instead I end up just standing there listening to their rant, taking their pamphlet and nodding every so often so that it almost looks like I'm actually listening to whatever the hell they're saying.