PDA

View Full Version : Ever seen the Iron Man anime?

Videogamer555
04-11-2011, 11:26 AM
I don't mean the new American anime-ish cartoon Iron Man Armored Adventures, but the actual anime version of Iron Man.
The opening video is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzOmdkqYO9w

One of my favorite lines that the main character Iron Man/Tony Starks says was in episode-1 (while battling against a Dio class powered armor that he'd built himself, that had gone berserk while one of his assistants was testing it) was "It takes an iron man to defeat an iron man", just after he soundly defeats his adversary by throwing him to the ground followed by firing a beam from his hand cannon. EPIC right there, just EPIC!

Capitán
04-11-2011, 03:27 PM
I've seen a few clips of the anime version of Wolverine. I'll check this one out. I'm a marvel fan in general but I don't fully support anime-esque versions of the cartoons/movies.
Probably cuz I'm used to them the way they are.

Videogamer555
04-11-2011, 06:10 PM
I've seen a few clips of the anime version of Wolverine. I'll check this one out. I'm a marvel fan in general but I don't fully support anime-esque versions of the cartoons/movies.
Probably cuz I'm used to them the way they are.
Nope, nothing "anime-esque" about this. This is a genuine, made in Japan, anime based on Iron Man. I heard it was made by the Japanese animation studio Madhouse. It's a really epic anime. I've watched all 12 episodes already. I'm sure you'll like it.

YuriEcchiGirl
04-13-2011, 08:17 AM
I too have also seen a few clips here & there online of it also before ^^

I actually think that it doesn't look all that bad & quite cool in a lot of respects ^^

Light Buster
04-13-2011, 09:42 AM
I've seen the first episode of this. Quite terrible if you ask me. Maybe he's better off in comic books or MvC 3.

FluffyDango
04-15-2011, 12:33 PM
I`ve watched the first ep, don`t feel like watching the rest :P
It was very meh.

TheThunderBringer
04-15-2011, 11:03 PM
Dunno, doesn't look like something I would like; never been a huge superhero fan, and Iron Man is one of my least favorites. I hate his cocky attitude.