PDA

View Full Version : Help! Who is she?

kimgus14
04-02-2011, 02:51 PM
Hey, sup everybody ! Writting on my PS3, yeah. It owns! (Haters are welcome) Btw. there is a girl, h-la pretty and I wonder if this girl has a name and if she is just an ecchi wallpaper or if she exist in any anime/ecchi. Thanks! Sorry, I have no idea how to uppload, suck at forums.. But direct link right here! : http://baka-images.com/forum/gallery/20/453-260211110010.jpeg

Nesh
04-02-2011, 02:56 PM
It's Dark Magician Girl one of Yugi's card characters from the anime Yu-Gi-Oh!

kimgus14
04-02-2011, 03:03 PM
Wow, thanks a million! For the answear and such fast reply! Do you know any episodes she is in on? Btw. is it worth checking Yu-Gi-Oh? Has it ended btw? Only watchin Naruto Shippuden at the moment! Thanks once more!

YuriEcchiGirl
04-02-2011, 03:08 PM
Good going little sis! You recognised her right away! I'm impressed! ^^

Lily Rock
04-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh! is different from many Anime's, it's original, so you'll probably have to read some reviewes, also, don't watch 5D's or GX before the original YGO.
She's a kind of "monster card", so she appears sometimes troughout the show, and once in GX I believe.

YuriEcchiGirl
04-02-2011, 03:17 PM
I really love that pic, I may have to nab it for myself, lol! ^^

Nesh
04-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Wow, thanks a million! For the answear and such fast reply! Do you know any episodes she is in on? Btw. is it worth checking Yu-Gi-Oh? Has it ended btw? Only watchin Naruto Shippuden at the moment! Thanks once more!

Sure no probs. She appears in quite a lot episodes, while Yugi is palying and he summonds her in a duel. And yes it is a really cool anime it's tatally worth it ;]
Well it's still ongoing Yu-Gi-Oh!5D which is the newest seson of it, 'coz it has more that just one season, and Dark Magician Girl appears in the other seasons 2!

Good going little sis! You recognised her right away! I'm impressed! ^^

And sis of course^^!.....U have some pretty cool at times lil sis u noe ;]

animeyay
04-02-2011, 11:37 PM
oh my, I don't remember Dark Magician Girl being that...uh...curvy and bouncy, if you know what I mean lol.

Lord
04-02-2011, 11:46 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh might be the worst anime i've ever seen! Nice pic though :)

GameGeeks
04-02-2011, 11:50 PM
@Ser Ega (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=239976): Don't watch it dubbed, subbed it isn't half bad.

animeyay
04-02-2011, 11:58 PM
It was the dubbing that really sucked. Some of the duels were actually pretty interesting to watch.
I still can't get Pegasus's creepy "YUUUUUgi boooooy" voice out of my head 7 years later. >.>

GameGeeks
04-03-2011, 12:17 AM
Yeah, in the dub Pegasus was the only character I liked.

Lily Rock
04-03-2011, 04:11 AM
It was the dubbing that really sucked. Some of the duels were actually pretty interesting to watch.
I still can't get Pegasus's creepy "YUUUUUgi boooooy" voice out of my head 7 years later. >.>

Dubbing didn't suck so hard, it was okay, but subbed were awesome.

Jeffrey Cornillie
04-03-2011, 04:22 AM
oh my, I don't remember Dark Magician Girl being that...uh...curvy and bouncy, if you know what I mean lol.

i like this version alooottt more ^^

kimgus14
04-03-2011, 10:13 AM
Thanks everyone for all the replys and answears! If I got time I will watch Yu-Gi-Oh, if I like iit. Then I will continue. As said watching Naruto Shippuden at the moment. And yeah some Ecchi, just to see how it was, never seen that s-t before! But this one was funny, it had humor and it aint much that you see, it aint Hentai, wich is f-ing good. Don't want to see that.. But well it is called : sora no otoshimono (forte) [sequence]. As said no nudity, sometimes light clothes. The guy is such a p-ert and he does something and gets karate-chops afterwards! As that said. Thank You All!

Lord
04-03-2011, 12:00 PM
@Ser Ega (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=239976): Don't watch it dubbed, subbed it isn't half bad.

Seriously? I will try it out if you say so.. but I kinda felt like it was kinda childish while I was trying to watch the dubbed Yu-Gi-Oh..

GameGeeks
04-03-2011, 12:09 PM
That's 4Kids for you. All their animies are like that. 99% of the time they're not the samething and just use the animation. Sort of like what the Power Rangers do with Super Sentai. Case in point, in the Japanese version there's actually things like guns which 4Kids edited out.

Harmonics
04-03-2011, 12:36 PM

She's not, it's just fan art someone made lol. I would know, because I play the card game from time to time and my main deck is pretty much the Dark Magician Girl deck. ._.

But, 4kids has been called "evil" by most viewers lol.

Lord
04-03-2011, 01:43 PM
That's 4Kids for you. All their animies are like that. 99% of the time they're not the samething and just use the animation. Sort of like what the Power Rangers do with Super Sentai. Case in point, in the Japanese version there's actually things like guns which 4Kids edited out.

Then it's settled, next anime = Yu Gi Oh! even though i've just started to watch Air Gear ^_^