PDA

View Full Version : I Have A Qusetion

Khimada
04-12-2004, 01:40 AM
I was woundering if any body knows how the writing on the backgroud of my sig was done please tell me how and also what type of font was used? because I did not make it Whispers did and I cant get ahold of him.

Daenerys
04-12-2004, 03:26 AM
Just wait till they're online, I'm sure they'll tell you.

Ollie
04-12-2004, 05:59 PM
The white font I used is called.."Goodbye Cruel World." I am afraid I cannot recall where I downloaded it from, but you can probably find it by going to Google or Yahoo! and type in "download fonts." Check the results - most font sources have their own little search engines, so you can just type in the name of the font [or part of the name] and it will show whether it has it or not. :^_^:

Erm...the dark writing stuff that's difficult to impossible to read is actually a brush for Photoshop. Lemme see where I got it from...
Ahh, Miss M. (http://www.rebel-heart.net/brushes/) However, these brushes will not work outside of Photoshop. This particular category of brushes is called "Remnants." Dunno if it'll work in Photoshop 7, but it should work in 6 and below. ^_^

edit* the grungy brushes I got from this (http://www.hybrid-genesis.com/insom_brushes) place. Again, photoshop.

I assume you mean these?

Daenerys
04-12-2004, 06:48 PM
Yeah, it works in seven, that's the only version of it I have.

Khimada
04-12-2004, 11:24 PM
Yes Thats what I meant Whispers Thank you again.

FoolyCooler
04-13-2004, 12:31 PM
where do you people get those high resolution pics for sigs snd such. all the ones i find are really small and low quality :(

Khimada
04-13-2004, 03:17 PM
I just did a search on what I want in a pic and go thought most of the hits.

jumomo
04-15-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by FoolyCooler@Apr 13 2004, 07:31 PM
where do you people get those high resolution pics for sigs snd such. all the ones i find are really small and low quality :(
tell me what you want ... maybe i can find you a nice one