PDA

View Full Version : Which Is More Appealing To You?

Darkcobra
03-20-2011, 09:09 AM
well then we have all watched a anime and have favorites characters even crushes, some find sybolics refferances of themself some see themself in a character
but what is it what makes a anime character appealing to you? now this doesnt have to be romanticly like u think shes hot or somthing what is it what makes your perfect character

heres how i shall write mine but there is no format rule here so write freely
heres mine:

A appealing character to me myslef is usually some who is genrally kind (not all situations as some loud mouthes r great) i like the ones with a quiter soft personality, i nice cute look goes a nice way to getting points (either gender, guys and girls can be cute dont forget) i like the ones with a back story to them alot, theres somthing which maybe brings there story forth, wether its a event from the past or somthing happening to them but i do love dwelling down there past. im not to bothered about intellergance i think the smart ones r as good as the average or dumb ones =] i also like the mytserious, wether its again a past event or they have a air of mystery to them i think these r very interesting people :D

suppose in a nutshell thats a basic of a nice appealing character to see for me
here are some basics i followed:
appearances? - does it matter? do u like cute? maybe a sexy look? a bit of both? or somthing else? it dont always have to be cute or sexy it could be fashion or just colour of eyes and hair what ever makes you happy =] (or maybe appearances just dont matter to you? if it dont thats fine as your prefferance dont forget)
personality- these for me r big, again though if u dont need em for ur appealing person dont say :) i like the shy ones, i think it makes them very cute and it is a very nice little thing because they make me laugh and just think awwww to myself alot ^^ but do u like more rough? or gentle n sweet? or wot ever? dangerous or silent but deadly... unique, mysterious, anything really think about ur favs and see them
intelergance- do u like smart ones? interlectuals with great language skills? r the more stupid or dumb character more appealing (commonly there funny) things like that

the red text r just things u can think on :) try to be creative and think why u love ur favs and wot they have in common with each other and shove it in

my all time favorite is actually - Kotomi from clannad, althoughs he doesnt meet all my fields she is prety much slap on perfect for most :D

have a good think and enjoy :)

animegirl2365
03-23-2011, 09:11 PM
What makes a guy character appealing to me as when he says or does stuff that i've always dreamed of or like wanted my bf to do to me or for me. What makes a girl character appealing is when i can see myself in her.

Kyubi-no-kitsune
03-23-2011, 10:53 PM
i love the philosophical characters like pains speech to naruto
Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because... No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start war. War will never cease to exist... reasons can be thought up after the fact... Human nature pursues strife.
Paine (Naruto Shippuden)
oh and date masamunes personality from sengoku basara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjIHpQZZkLw

kkslider55
03-24-2011, 05:57 PM
For girls, I like strong, emotional leads who care deeply for ithers, but still have large emotional flaws. Think Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket or Sheena Fujibayashi from Tales of Symphonia.

For guys, I like the calm, quiet badasses. Lame, I know, but I idolize people like Jin from Samurai Champloo, and Vincent from FF7.

I also have a thing for girly guys with loads of confidence. I idolize them even more. Ayame Sohma is my hero.

KekoOji
03-25-2011, 05:57 PM
Well to explain i'll take some examples x3
my crush example: Misa Misa (from deathnote). Why? She was so clingy! I love the clingy characteristic of girls q: if they aren't clingy it makes me feel annoyed T^T
my idol example(s): L Ryuzaki (death note) i love solving mysteries and puzzles and he is just so mysterious...and i'd love to be like that. Another one is Kaname (vampire knight) because, again, the mysterious factor and the silent movement etc, finally Yoshimori (from kekkaishi) because of his passion.

Darkcobra
03-25-2011, 09:23 PM
i must admit the tohru is a good example is a nice one
personaily one i missed of my list is Ayu from kanon, i love the child like playfull ones who act alot younger n childish, it makes them so much more fun ^^
also i totally agree there kekoOji, Ryuzaki is one i idolize, the mystery around him and the way he thinks through the puzzle presented is nystalgic (how ever spelt) at the least to say :)

KekoOji
03-27-2011, 11:35 AM
^-^ yaw (nostalgic* :3 im a helper x3 hehe). Plus...y'know...the fangirl appeal xD