PDA

View Full Version : What would your Special move be called?

G-FLASH
03-19-2011, 03:05 PM
This isn't as easy as it sounds.

How would you pronounce it?
What would it do?
How many Powers do you have?

Are you Defensive, Offensive or both..
Can you Heal?
Can you Manipulate?
Are you able to communicate with spirits?

Are you possessed?
Do you use weapons?
Are you Double Ego?
Are you Telepathic?

But most of all....are you even human?

Show me your moves.

IE: Ryu

Attack: Sinkuuu HA DO KEN!

Purpose: a Ranged Spiritual Energy

Affiliation : Good/Hero

Jeffrey Cornillie
03-19-2011, 06:06 PM
Subarashii nani ka o okonau mae ni,-goto wa watashi ga sakebu
(meaning: The thing I shout before doing something awesome)

What it does? it kills the enemy with an overdose of awesomeness

Lily Rock
03-19-2011, 06:13 PM
System Shock.
EMP powered, armour penetrating rounds, used to take down aircraft and disable enemy armour.

Jeffrey Cornillie
03-19-2011, 06:31 PM
System Shock.
EMP powered, armour penetrating rounds, used to take down aircraft and disable enemy armour.

hmm so then do you just summon those rounds? or do you have a super awesome gun?
and HOW do you move a gun who can shoot out EMP powered super rounds?
and what do you do if you accidentally get into a fantasy, super power anime where everyone is super fast? (rounds like that MUST be slow and need a long recharge?)
What about giving yourself the passive power called Rirodo kuikku (quick reload in crappy japanese :D)

Kyubi-no-kitsune
03-19-2011, 10:58 PM
i have a move its called Doragon haipa-kuro naami bakufuu(Aka Dragon Hyper-Dark wave blast) i swing my katana to generate it from the dark energy from my body sort of like the black getsugatensho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z2hrP5My30

Nene-Chan
03-19-2011, 11:06 PM
MOVE NAME: Orpheus's temptation destruction
DESCRIPTION: The user activates two presented clones while hiding the other two, when the foe for sure hit's, the user disappears quickly before reappearing. Knowing the clones are gone the other two clones appear behind the enemy....resulting the enemy to turn around and the user can throw a weapon toward the foe's back.

battousai_ryuu
03-20-2011, 12:07 AM
Move: Tenryu-ha (Heaven dragon blast)

Description: A consentraited amount of spirit energy that can be blasted by a finger, a hand or a sneeze; destroying all those in it's path.

Lily Rock
03-20-2011, 03:23 AM
hmm so then do you just summon those rounds? or do you have a super awesome gun?
and HOW do you move a gun who can shoot out EMP powered super rounds?
and what do you do if you accidentally get into a fantasy, super power anime where everyone is super fast? (rounds like that MUST be slow and need a long recharge?)
What about giving yourself the passive power called Rirodo kuikku (quick reload in crappy japanese :D)

How technology goes now adays, making a EMP round would take VERY long, but it is possible, http://english.pravda.ru/science/tech/03-03-2010/112458-russian_teenager-0/ , made what looks like and could possibly be modified, to be a EMP weapon, since it's using cartridge bullets, it wouldn't take very much time to reload, EMP in most kind, are explosive or triggered by certain electrical failures in those poles with lines going from each to another, but a bullet could be designed to make it be electrified with another type of gunpowder and possibly, shell, to penetrate the light armour's, armour, and possibly hit the control panel and disable it for a while.

Mattey
03-20-2011, 10:17 AM
Yo! Heres mah powaas!
How many: 2

Name: Invisibility
Effect: Ability to render me unseen to the naked eye

Name: Power augmentation
Effect: I have the ability to enhance or weaken the powers of others in exchange for my super reflexes (for the moment i make them stronger) or if i make their power weaker my reflexes boost :

And i use them neutraly..mostly for my own advantage xdd

=)

SigmaSD
03-20-2011, 10:28 AM
Starfish shuriken

Description: Throw starfish shaped shuriken at opponents.

Final end

Description: Destroys anything in sight. (except starfish)

Nene-Chan
03-23-2011, 04:30 PM
Ah! I've got another new move or two to show X3

MOVE---> Summon: Mirrow-hime (Green arrow combo name, name of a jealous angel)
Summons a dark green, black winged angel that carries a toxic purple arrow behind her back. The arrow is fused with jealously that was being collected from envious people by night. By day, the victim becomes more jealous. Just getting hit by the arrow causes the victim to be provoked by jealously.

Move----> Summon: Angel-Hime. Summons Angel-Hime, a angel of medication. Known for carrying a bag that is filled with medication goods. Angel-Hime is the cure of any health problem, even ill feelings.

Nesh
03-23-2011, 04:37 PM
Ball victim val 2.0

>>'Bout a girl that is never good at sports that include playing with balls!.....So she has a grudge against 'em
Usually she makes creepy rituals to lift the so called "Curse of the balls"<<
weird, unusual...well it has to sick out of course

Light Buster
03-23-2011, 04:44 PM
Move: EMP
What it Does: Causes long range damage and throws off fleeing suspects.

Lily Rock
03-24-2011, 01:41 AM
Creepy Chin:
I summon up the face of Joey on myself to scare people away with his JOEY RAEP FAEC.

Jeffrey Cornillie
03-28-2011, 03:58 PM
Creepy Chin:
I summon up the face of Joey on myself to scare people away with his JOEY RAEP FAEC.

aaahaaaa now THIS would be a worthy opponent :D
THIS is what a special move should be
It can only be countered by one of the most notorious and dangerous moves...
of course I'm talking about......*DUMDUMDUM* summon: gayorous..
gayorous likes your "RAEP FAEC"... and counters it with a bend-over..
Check and mate my good sir.. ALL SHALL FEAR GAYOROUS the gay dinosaur

Lord
04-06-2011, 01:21 PM
I'm God. I have all the powers you can have, I can kill you with a single thought.

Nesh
04-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Grimreapers Slash Attack

Two headed Swords attached with chains!
What it does: -Reaps anyone 2 Death