PDA

View Full Version : Rift

Vespa
03-15-2011, 09:49 AM
I just bought this game today and was wondering if anyone else has bought it or is planning to buy it. If your playing what server do you play and what class are you? I was thinking about perhaps trying to create a small play group with members from AF and such but it depends how many are playing. I am going to be playing the EU Servers so EU people would probably be more suited. Also just leave a comment on your opinion on how the game is going to be.

Meteorkeeper
03-15-2011, 12:39 PM
It looks intoresting but I try to stick to free MMO's.
How is it?

Elukien
03-15-2011, 01:19 PM
Checked out the game and it does looks interesting. I like how you have multiple classes and the graphics seem to be good.
It somewhat reminds me of WOW but then again anyway fantasy MMO could. It's hard to say whether I'll get it or not but i'll consider it.

Dottie.
04-12-2011, 10:53 PM
I've bought Rift, I play on Faemist. Been playing since release and I have a level 40 Rogue and a Level 30 Cleric (Max lvl is 50). I used to play WoW but I quit to try Rift (don't want to have to pay for two MMOs at once) and in my opinion it is better than WoW. I think mainly because you just have more to do, more dynamic classes, quests that don't bore the hell out of you and most of all it is so much easier to level. But that is just my opinion. :)

RaShayRitto
05-11-2011, 11:35 PM
I played the trial last night and bought it today. My WoW sub just ran out and i don't plan to renew it ever again. Now i just have to juggle Rift with my non MMO's and my free MMO's (Vindictus, Final Fantasy 14)

Souhi
05-11-2011, 11:45 PM
After playing WoW on and off for the better part of 5 years, I gave the beta a shot and have played 2-3 of the free trial weekends and all that. As polished, supported, beautiful, and raved about it is, I can't shake the WoW 2.0: The New Hamster Wheel feel from it. I can definitely see why it's making such a foothold in the market though. It's enjoyable.