PDA

View Full Version : Web design anyone? *-*

Kiitkatt
03-13-2011, 06:37 PM
Dun dun dunnnnnn... *-*

Hi hi ~ To be honest, I havn't been on this forum in forever, so I'm trying to get back into it. But anyway, on with this thread ~

Do any of you like to web design? I know I've loved web design since I was like... 12 LOL Not saying i'm very good at it buttt it's a really fun hobby. Do you guys have a website you're working on right now? =D I'm trying to meet new people kind of like me :3 People that have the same interests as me. Like, I have an anime based website with different types of things like graphics, requests, contests, pngs and a lot more :3 It's kinda under construction right now though.. -cough- but anyway!

If you have a website that you'd like to get noticed, post it here and I'll check it out and maybe leave a comment or two :3 Hope we can be friends xD! I share my site with my best friend Kyerii :3 And I also go by the name of Keiiko, incase you're wondering LOL. Hope to see what you guys can do ! =D
Oh and by the way... if you'd like to see my site, just click on my profile :3

Wio
03-13-2011, 10:12 PM
I've been working on a site, but I haven't been dedicated to it lately.

Kiitkatt
03-14-2011, 03:23 AM

Aha yeah I know what you mean by not being able to keep up with it. It's a lot of work and life seems to get in the way, way too often lmao xD! Thanks for responding though x]

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Aha yeah I know what you mean by not being able to keep up with it. It's a lot of work and life seems to get in the way, way too often lmao xD! Thanks for responding though x]

Megamind's Minion
03-14-2011, 04:35 AM
this thread should belong to computers and technology, just asking?...
anyways we are working on a system now for an undergrad project...
not a great design though since i am not good in web design and i was in charge of it...
but coding is pretty interesting...
:D

Kiitkatt
03-14-2011, 07:52 AM
this thread should belong to computers and technology, just asking?...
anyways we are working on a system now for an undergrad project...
not a great design though since i am not good in web design and i was in charge of it...
but coding is pretty interesting...
:D

Lol not too sure if this should be in another computers and tech cause I mean.. it's design kinda o-o; So wouldn't it be in Dazzle Us? >>
I was confused so I just posted it over here =D Whatever ROFL
Ahh yes, I don't know TOO much coding but I know enough to get me around :3
Good luck on your project! ^_^v

under the rain
03-14-2011, 09:42 AM
Been doing web-design since I was ten. Never really made any actual sites, though. Just practice ones.

Meenah
03-14-2011, 09:48 AM
I did a little of web-designing and I find it fun, actually. I have to do it for a project though.
For me its a lot of work if I have many things to do, other than that its also relaxing for me. n_n

Miss Moonlight
03-14-2011, 12:35 PM
Well, i'm freelance web/graphic designer. That's also my major.

I've been on the web since late 98, so i've designed more than a few webpages. Still need to get my domain up and running though.

OtakuInu!!!
03-14-2011, 12:54 PM
I did web designing. But not that often now though. I'm trying to work out my Tumblog (Tumblr blog) though and try to get back to web designing.

Kiitkatt
03-14-2011, 03:25 PM
Been doing web-design since I was ten. Never really made any actual sites, though. Just practice ones.

Wow! Since you were 10? *-* ! That's really cool rofl. Wish I knew what I did now when I was 10 .. ;-;

I did a little of web-designing and I find it fun, actually. I have to do it for a project though.
For me its a lot of work if I have many things to do, other than that its also relaxing for me. n_n

LOL it's the exact same for me Seung-li :3! It can be really relaxing and fun..
but at time it makes you wanna rip out your hair cause you get so frustated ;-;..LOL
Good luck on your project! x]

Well, i'm freelance web/graphic designer. That's also my major.

I've been on the web since late 98, so i've designed more than a few webpages. Still need to get my domain up and running though.

Ohh really? I wanted to get into that to be honest, but I have issues ;-; ..
Like I'm not confident enough to get into that feild since it's extremely competitive D:!

I did web designing. But not that often now though. I'm trying to work out my Tumblog (Tumblr blog) though and try to get back to web designing.

Well, Tumblr can be used with some HTML and stuffs can't it? o-o;
I don't use tumblr ROFL but i'm sure there's some sort of coding you can do :3
It helps with practice on codes x] (codes can get annoying -flail-)

Eris
03-14-2011, 05:00 PM
Moved to the computer forum.

Kiitkatt
03-14-2011, 05:21 PM
Moved to the computer forum.

Okie dokie :3 Thank you ~

Mang
03-19-2011, 04:05 PM
I actually helped a friend out with his site. Minimalist video site that displays amvs.

At first I got into html and Css web design. However after a while, I wanted some server access (in which I could change a particular part of the website simply by logging directly into the site) (and not go to html/css editors such as dreamweaver to make a quick change). Dreamweaver once had this feature for free but now you must pay monthly. Of course I was like "no". I look for a opensource or free CMS. and found one. The best CMS I found is Joomla! There are thousands of free templates to choose from which lets you customize as you wish. and Have full control without much effort. Joomla still uses html and css, along with Php. The site I mentioned above was created with Joomla...

Master Zengo
04-12-2011, 06:41 PM
I made one I'm still working on. I didn't use code though. It was too much. http://inad.webs.com/ Thank goodness for templates and editing! So much easrier!!!

blueangel06661
04-12-2011, 06:47 PM
I used to have a website. I always found it frustrating with regular updates and if you got the slightest html wrong you were screwed.

Gintara
04-14-2011, 10:41 PM
I do web design on and off. I haven't created a real site yet; the only ones that ever got completed were for my high school class last year (it was a beginners class). But I would like to create a really complete site. Maybe an art portfolio for myself. Still in the planning stages, though.

I didn't use Dreamweaver until last year, so most of the pages I've made were crappy since I had to type it all in Notepad. But they're fun anyway.

YuriEcchiGirl
05-11-2011, 04:36 AM
I have a best friend called Jenna who loves web designing & she's really good at it ^^

Meteorkeeper
05-11-2011, 12:25 PM
I used to do it back in high school but not once since.

rabbitzilla
05-12-2011, 10:14 PM
I have a friend who's working to open his own website. He's been working with a web designer x) It's still in the creation process but it's going to open in a little over a month. It's amazing how long it takes to create a website. So much programming goes into it.

Radical Nim
06-19-2011, 07:28 AM
I have known html and css for a while but have only recently started learning php. I find it really fun even though I am extremely n00bish. It will be good to create my own website or forum one day. :-)

Akuma no Hana
06-19-2011, 02:09 PM
This passed year I had the privilege of taking a Multimedia class where for one quarter we got to learn Adobe Dreamweaver. I realized that I enjoy web design and I am hoping to experiment more with it this summer. I am still a complete newb though xD. Here is the site I made. (http://www.district196.org/evhs/academics/Multimedia/students1011/AliciaF/index.html)

Lunafreya Fleuret
06-19-2011, 06:32 PM
Frankly, I'm addicted to this web design stuff, but I'm more into the coding itself than the site content. Sorry. >:U

Gero50
06-19-2011, 06:42 PM
Web design is one of my interests indeed. I know a great deal of it and enjoy it very much.

Radical Nim
06-20-2011, 06:52 AM
Well, I just found out that I am learning asp.net, C# and XML at school next semester. Should be pretty helpful and fun. :)

Aku no Hikari
06-24-2011, 02:56 AM
Used to do web design in the olden days. I no longer design websites, but I'm still interested in following web standards development for standards compliance and JavaScript programming purposes. I'm a programmer. (Not a web programmer, but just a programmer who also happens to be interested in web programming.)