PDA

View Full Version : Bakuman

Lord
03-08-2011, 09:27 AM
What'ya think?
My OP = Very entertaining anime, I really like it.. it shows you almost everything about the world of Mangaka.

How far do you think the series will go? Do you think he will end it like he ended Death Note with only 37 eps? I hope it goes far!

yakman1692
03-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Haven't watched the anime yet, but I've read all of the manga up until this point, and I'm really not sure where a good place to end the anime would be since the story lines really flow into each other. I hope it continues as long as possible and covers the whole manga, but not like Death Note that rushed through the second half.

YuriEcchiGirl
03-12-2011, 02:30 AM
I've heard that this series is supposed to be very good, although haven't watched a single episode of it yet ^^

ironglass
08-30-2011, 07:47 PM
Well, personally, i dont think that it would end as quickly as death note
This is because there really wasnt any manga published before bakuman about highschoolers becoming manga-ka
there is one...... called "manga party" or something
but that one was about doujinshi, so it didnt really go far
so.......yeah
(⊙o⊙)

Gintara
08-30-2011, 08:18 PM
There's a second season this coming fall. ^^

As for me, I like it very much. It's very insightful for inspiring mangaka and gives a view of how the manga industry works. I'm not done with the first season or caught up with the manga yet, but I like the story so far.

Masakisu
08-31-2011, 05:05 AM
Hated the anime adaptation, quite like the manga. Honestly, I can't picture an end for this series at all. It could cover the protagonists' entire career if it wanted to.

Darkhallows
08-31-2011, 06:31 AM
I read some of the manga and liked it. Haven't gotten around to the anime yet... so I guess I'll start watching that next.

Sui
08-31-2011, 10:04 AM
I've started this anime recently and I instantly fell in love with it. In the Fall, season 2 is coming out. c: Since the first season has 25 episodes, the second season will probably have 25 episodes as well, so it will be longer than Death Note. \o/