PDA

View Full Version : Need to laugh.. help me out!

Lord
03-07-2011, 10:39 AM
I'm looking for a comedy anime, it has to be funny. I would appreciate if it's comedy highschool but it doesn't really matter as long as it is comedy.

I figured that if anyone would help me finding some comedy they would need some help knowing what type of comedy I prefer. For example.. I really liked the FMA Brotherhood comedy and One Piece.

But this time im also looking for something more of a sexual comedy aswell, I'm not looking for hentai :P Don't get me wrong, just a little bit more scenes when guys get nosebleed because of a woman, a little bit ero-jokes.

I'm sure there will be some suggestions, y'all know what you are doing afterall :=)

YuriEcchiGirl
03-07-2011, 11:50 AM
I can strongly suggest B Gata H Kei, Kiss X Sis, School Rumble, Azumanga Daioh & Paniponi Dash to you ^^

law~
03-07-2011, 12:32 PM
B Gata H Kei :P
Mitsudomoe! This one is so funny <3 I loved it
Seitokai Yakuindomo

Token Black Guy
03-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Cromartie High School
School Rumble
GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka

FluffyDango
03-07-2011, 02:37 PM
MM!
B Gata H Kei
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (maybe)
Chuu Bra!!
Hatsukoi Limited
Kanokon
Seitokai Yakuindomo (very funny ero jokes :D)

And you should check out:
Azumanga Daioh
Mitsudomoe
Minami-ke

Lord
03-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Thanks :) I tried to watch B Gata H Kei.. it was just to much.. o.O I'll try to watch the other ones :) Thanks!

FluffyDango
03-07-2011, 03:00 PM
Thanks :) I tried to watch B Gata H Kei.. it was just to much.. o.O I'll try to watch the other ones :) Thanks!

Understandable, it`s not really good :P
Overrated.

Lord
03-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Indeed!
But damn I miss the funny moments from FMA, they where special in their own way. It's hard to find a characteristic and funny anime. It has to be unique to fit my taste, I really dislike that I'm so picky..

yakman1692
03-07-2011, 05:09 PM
If you didn't like B Gata H Kei, I would avoid Setokai Yakuindomo, they've both got a very perverted humor to them.

YuriEcchiGirl
03-12-2011, 02:22 AM
Both seasons of Mitsudomoe! are a really good suggestion as mentioned by lawl!eh~ earlier on ^^