PDA

View Full Version : Help with an anime title!

legend143
03-07-2011, 08:01 AM
Well can anyone help me with an anime, i finished watching it like a few years ago and i suddenly remembered it and wanted to watch it again but i kinda forgot the title. and after a few hours of trying to find it i still have not found the title of that anime.

So i will be describing it and hopefully you can help me with this anime, well its a mix of action and magic. The main protagonist is a guy that has an eye patch, the hidden eye is color red, and he is in an agency dealing with various magic related problems. he has priests and ghost for colleague and one thing i remember is this blond chick who can summon demons that solomon controls since she has solomon's blood running in her veins that was first their rival but then became their friend.

Well i hope this will help! Thank you!

YuriEcchiGirl
03-07-2011, 08:49 AM
It sounds a lot to me like 11 Eyes ^^

Light Buster
03-07-2011, 09:25 AM
D. Grey Man may be your anime your looking for.

legend143
03-07-2011, 10:53 AM
@yuriecchigirl : thanks for the suggestion but sadly its not the one im looking for.

@Light Buster : thanks for the opinion as well but as what ive said with yuriecchigirl, its not 11eyes since i still remember that anime...

one more thing i know bout that anime is that its set in modern tokyo...

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

thank you for all your suggestions, found it at one of the anime sites floating around, haha, its Rental Magica. It was a good anime albeit the unsolved issues at the end of the anime, but still a good one, will be watching this again! yey!

YuriEcchiGirl
03-12-2011, 02:24 AM
I'm glad you found what you were looking for & hope that you enjoy the series ^^