PDA

View Full Version : Kanokon and Air Gear

drlunar
03-03-2011, 08:09 PM
This may seem odd, but Kanokon and Air Gear are my favorite serieses on earth... I actually do LOVE them their just vtrgvb it makes me happy watching them. I would like to know if theres going to be a second season of either of them... I know they only created the air gear anime to grab more attention for the manga, but theres rumors that they may be continuing the series and among my hours of searching I came across this http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/airgear/ and according to my source [ Not to sure about it ] it states that its currently under development. Also as far as Kanokon goes I've seen countless, and I mean countless threads and posts stating that its being developed but then I have opposing posts saying that they ended with the OVA's... The manga mysteriously suddenly ended at a random chapter aswell... I don't know whats going on with kanokon but it is by FAR my most prized series I've ever seen... It may seem stupid, immature, and to ecchi packed, but ( I'm a guy by the way but under circumstances I'm not really embarassed to state this because I love kanokon ) its amazingly cute, funny, cool, and it just has the ability to actually make me happy :/ anyone have any info on any of this?

FluffyDango
03-06-2011, 07:19 AM
I like people who write posts that DON`T look like a wall of text :P
Press enter at the end of a sentence ;)

YuriEcchiGirl
03-13-2011, 04:05 AM
Have never seen Air Gear, but really wanna see Kanokon at some point ^^

Xieshunnuan
03-13-2011, 04:10 AM
Hmm. You can't really say for sure wither or not it's in development for sure.
I mean you'd normally get like some sort of preview or ss of the team.
So I donb't know. I mean it doesn't seem they'll make a continuation for Air Gear.
Also Kanokon seems like it's an anime they'd just hit a dead end.
So, my guess would be that there won't be a continuation on those titles.

YuriEcchiGirl
03-13-2011, 04:12 AM
Kanokon has always been one of those series that are right up my street ^^

animegirl2365
03-23-2011, 09:14 PM
I love Air Gear it's like so funny lol

YuriEcchiGirl
04-02-2011, 05:40 AM
Air Gear does looks awfully intriguing I'll admit to that ^^