PDA

View Full Version : What anime could this be?

gabriel91
02-25-2011, 04:20 PM
Well, I really don't remember much, but maybe someone will try to guess what anime am I talking about. I'd really wish to know. So, the main character was a male with dark hair and pale skin. His hairstyle was quite simple, his hair wasn't very long (a bit like Subaru's hair, from X 1999). I think it might have been either yaoi or shonen ai, but I'm not sure. I've watched a bit of it on youtube a while ago. I remember one scene, with the main character and another man in it. That other guy looked a bit similar to the main one, he also had dark hair (black, dark brown or maybe even something like dark silver). He was also young, I dunno, maybe 19. They were arguing about something, maybe even fighting. I believe that this scene took place in a bedroom, I'm almost sure that there was a bed in it. And maybe a telephone...
I know its not a very good description, but honestly, its all I can remember.
Even if you're not sure, but you think you may know what anime could this be, please tell me! Any suggestions are fine, I'll be very grateful :)

OtakuInu!!!
02-25-2011, 09:51 PM
I think it's Hetalia Axis Powers.

gabriel91
02-26-2011, 08:41 AM
I found out what anime was it - Mirage of Blaze. But thank you anyway for trying to help! (: