レベルE

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6457/levelec.jpg

-Opening-
L1hVxTPJiTg
-Ending-
rJdkcoUPUL8
*No Actual Animation

-Synopsis-

"In the present day, hundreds of extraterrestrial species walk the Earth. Some are pacifistic, others violent. Some are here for research purposes, others are career criminals. However, humans don't know they are here.

Now, one more alien has arrived on Earth. One of the universe's foremost geniuses with a personality that's bound to attract all sorts of trouble." - AniDB

Admiral Muffin
02-21-2011, 06:20 AM
Hilarious show. Nice throwback to 90's anime too. I'm loving it so far.

TomoyoSakagami
02-22-2011, 05:13 AM
I had a feeling that Baka ouji wouldn't give up in the latest episode haha. I don't actually mind the colour ranges though. COLOUR RANGERS ~♫

Ashminigun
02-22-2011, 11:20 PM
Troll has a new look and he came from planet Dogura!

Basically, the show is about him (a Prince) where he's scheming to make his royal subjects and other alien races (including unsuspecting Earthlings) suffer for the sake of his amusement. I feel sorry for his royal bodyguard and kids that been forced into his Sentai RPG however yet I find it hilarious. One of few Winter releases titles that worth the watch.

marsbear
02-25-2011, 03:14 AM
I find this anime interesting. It's a comedy, but it has yet to make me really laugh. I want to know more about the prince! My favorite episode so far is the fourth episode. I'm a sucker for tragedies and mystery stories. :)

TomoyoSakagami
02-28-2011, 08:34 PM
Slightly confused at the end of the latest episode. I was so sure that he was a dude and that the name on the paper was the other girl D: