PDA

View Full Version : Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?

TomoyoSakagami
02-20-2011, 08:45 PM
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?
これはゾンビですか?

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1672/korewazombiedesuka.jpg

-Opening-
a-c61nF5xWI
-Ending-
pSeF2-3TSF8

-Synopsis-

"Aikawa Ayumu is a normal high school boy. One day he is killed by a serial killer and revived as a zombie by a necromancer named Eucliwood Hellscythe. He starts to serve Eu as her guard but he happens to deprive the mahou shoujo Haruna of her magic power. Haruna orders Ayumu to fight against the anti-mahou shoujo system "Megalo" in her place." -

Kyubi-no-kitsune
02-20-2011, 08:51 PM
funny series reminds me of mm!

TadashiED
02-21-2011, 02:20 AM
I'm planning on watching this :)
I don't know why I didn't start this along with the other winter 2011 Anime xD

TomoyoSakagami
02-21-2011, 06:08 AM
It's pretty hilarious but gets series at times. I just hope it keeps up the pace (even after 6 episodes)

TomoyoSakagami
02-22-2011, 05:12 AM
Loved episode 7, mainly because of that whole marriage thing though <3

Meteorkeeper
02-22-2011, 01:16 PM
I have no idea how this one slipped by me I will begin watching this immediately.
Thanks for bringing this one to me.

TomoyoSakagami
02-28-2011, 08:42 PM
Episode 8 and that guy is back! I can't believe Yuu would actually be taken away, I thought she'd resist or something.

FluffyDango
03-01-2011, 07:15 AM
Hillarious :D

The reason why Yuu`s voice changes in each ep is becaus the creators are having an audition on which actress is going to play Yuu in the last 2 episodes.
Hope the girl who played her in the latest ep doesn`t get the role, she was bad and not cute.
The girl from ep 7 sounded cute, if I remember correctly.
Just saying, in case someone wonder why her voice change so much.

Shinn Kamiyra
03-01-2011, 08:54 AM
With such a seemingly randomized and chaotic mix of elements thrown into what is "Kore wa Zombie desu ka?" one might think of this as being unwatchable, yet it shines through as being uniquely addictive and quite hilarious.

Episode 8 and that guy is back! I can't believe Yuu would actually be taken away, I thought she'd resist or something

Honestly, I'm more surprised at that guy being alive in the first place. Yuu's power is practically on the level of a goddess, being able to kill someone with a single word. You'd think if she were certain that she killed someone, they'd most certainly be dead.

If nothing else, mayhaps she was taken away for fear of what would happen to her friends if she resisted. Given how obviously surprised she was at seeing him again, it's understandable she'd want to know what was going on.