Freezing
フリージング

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7971/freezingl.jpg

-Opening-
F9eItTWJmgs

-Ending-
vpz0tqqKsvo

-Synopsis-

"Set in a slightly futuristic world where Earth has been invaded and is at war with aliens from another dimension called the Nova, the story follows the adventures of a Japanese boy named Kazuya Aoi who enrolls for training at a special school for genetically modified girls called Pandoras who battle the aliens, and their male partners, called Limiters, who use a special power called "freezing" to limit their opponent's mobility. The protagonist makes the acquaintance of an unusual older girl named Bridgette le Satellizer who appears to be the most powerful Pandora in her class, but has not yet chosen a male partner to be her Limiter, and in spite of the warnings of all his friends, he decides to be her Limiter." - Wikipedia

Meteorkeeper
02-23-2011, 02:31 PM
A very interesting story line and set of characters it's fan service is a bit over the top but I canít say I dislike it.
So far I have been enjoying this one.
Side note: is every chick in this anime a sadist or is it just me.

TomoyoSakagami
02-28-2011, 08:36 PM
Episode 8 was a filler episode I think. Either way, it was just more fanservice, although I do love a bit of Ran and Satela <3

FluffyDango
03-01-2011, 07:30 AM
The fanservice is as stupid as Ikkitousen :P
Actually it`s worse, becaus of the ending scenes with girls that sit in their bikinis in the dark, well I that was just one ep but I went "Why the heck is she sitting in just that o_O" :P
About that storyline, I actually don`t find it that interesting.
It has picked up abit in the 2 last episodes though.
This one will not get a high score from me.

Shinn Kamiyra
03-01-2011, 08:27 AM
I suppose it's alright as something to watch if you haven't anything better to do, but all things considered this anime feels like a fairly low-budget drawing of the proverbial fanservice hat just to get young boys' attention.

I find the manga more entertaining. -Shrugs-

FluffyDango
03-01-2011, 08:13 PM
This one is actualy made in Korea.