Fractale
フラクタル

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5068/fractaleb.jpg

-Opening-
mptsE3i0Ao4
-Ending-
sMRdrIHGM6U

-Synopsis-

"The story takes place on an island, where a "Fractale System" is beginning to collapse. One day, Clain finds an injured girl called Phryne under a cliff. She disappears leaving a pendant. Clain sets out for a journey with the girl-shaped avatar Nessa to look for Phryne and discovers the secret of the Fractale System." - MyAnimeList.Net

Skylar1
02-26-2011, 09:49 PM
Currently on episode 5.

I enjoy it. Still a little confusing since it hasn't explained a whole lot about the technology that they use and everything, but probably saving that for later on.

RASCO
02-27-2011, 12:33 AM
I enjoy Fractale so Far and it is not a First impression type of anime, you kinda need to watch more than one episode to trully see how amazing the anime is :D

TomoyoSakagami
02-28-2011, 08:35 PM
Fractale has to be the best anime airing at the moment.

It has that unique feeling (slight ghibli too) and it's just awesome. I'm always looking forward to the next episode and never disappointed with one I just watched.

FluffyDango
03-01-2011, 07:32 AM
Love it, mostly becaus it has the cutest characther of the season :D
Nessa of course.
Love the adventure movie feel of it.
I too always look forward to a new ep, and I never get dissapointed :D

RASCO
03-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Fractale has to be the best anime airing at the moment.

It has that unique feeling (slight ghibli too) and it's just awesome. I'm always looking forward to the next episode and never disappointed with one I just watched.

I also agree about its unique feeling Fractale has a story line that people would not suspect, fractale is not a anime of first impressions

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Love it, mostly becaus it has the cutest characther of the season :D
Nessa of course.
Love the adventure movie feel of it.
I too always look forward to a new ep, and I never get dissapointed :D

Indeed One of the Cutest

FluffyDango
03-01-2011, 08:06 PM
[QUOTE=RASCO;2532261

Indeed One of the Cutest[/QUOTE]

She is the cutest, Victorica comes in second, not in a shared first xD